• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

R.I.P. Limpet_chicken

RIP!

Never wish death on anybody because they spat bullshit & wrote books of lies, he was getting the purest kit on here, if it wasn't suicide, probs been kit.

Don't think I ever got to the end of one off his post.
pain in the arse for sure , hope he's at peace at least now, the guy was brutal tho

BTW he was nearly taking what he said or he would of went well before he did.
Whats kit?

Highly doubt it was suicide, more than likely some bleach he’d brewed up.

That dude had proper skills in lab, but he also had an affinity for high doses of opiates too. I remember studying his posts a few years back before trying to acquire some rare opiates and seeing him talk about .5g doses of morphine, heroin or his favorite the propionyl ester of morphine.

As I said in the other thread he was someone who I initially wasn’t a fan of but overtime grew to admire and respect. Anyone willing to post the information he did gains a lot from me, it takes a special kind of person to dive into the chemistry he did then post on it.

RIP Limpet, hope you went out in comfort and peace.

-GC

He had an affinity for rambling on about absolutely nothing, and was an expert in copy and paste. I'd be surprised if he could master buttering toast. But nevermind, done and dusted now.
If that was the case I doubt the cops raided his place to be fair.

I understand perfectly why he wasn't everyone's cuppa.

He may have been a fantasist. He may have been prone to exaggeration. But I truly believe his knowledge of chemistry was sound. I've never once seen him called out by other chemists on the site.

But above all, he was a Bluelight brother that has passed and therefore deserves the utmost respect...

<3

He had an affinity for rambling on about absolutely nothing, and was an expert in copy and paste. I'd be surprised if he could master buttering toast. But nevermind, done and dusted now.

I can confidently say that not to be true. While he did enjoy to ramble that was where the juicy details were for the discerning reader.

I’d pour over his long posts and find information that couldn’t be found elsewhere. Particularly the effects of certain rare opioids.

I’d much rather sift through too much information than not have enough.

-GC

R.I.P Limpet 🙏🙏🙏 he was a really smart dude, he did have a habit of long rants and BSing sometimes, but I always took it with humor considering his condition and everything, I know that you guys were looking for him a while ago and it's sad that he did indeed die like you suspected. I will search some old posts by him to honor his memory. condolences to his family and friends

You didnt want to get him talking about making explosives - i remember him taking a lot of shit over that so i messaged him "love you limpet"

Poor choice of words and sentiments. Never the intention, just let the waffle cloud my respects. I read his mother passed before him which can be a blessing, no parent wants to bury their child.

Rest easy

Nice back peddling. You were a cunt to him and effectively drove him off the site; his autistic Paradise and refuge, of many, many years and for much of his life.Then you made some sly comments when he died, presumably grinning with glee. Such was your tone.

Sly cunt moves there.

Do you know how many people Id met and lost to this site before I was 30. And then the ones I didn't know. Evads funeral, that was fun.

Get a grip. We don't try and cancel people through bullying, we are all BL. Ive called you on this in the past. We certainly don't grief our dead brothers and sisters at this family, a place of ancient internet history and drug knowledge that he was a part of.

Not fucking cool. And im meant to be loved up on MD.

So props to limpet and his bizarre ramblings scattered with poetic humour. Props.to his anti-establishment sentiments..Limpet was a dude, oldschool BL and responaible for many classic posts. Here we family a nd we.respect our dead.

Big up limpet <3 loved you man. RIP. Just wish you could have maybe dropped in to offload and get some help.

Last edited: