• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Quick Question..

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
I’m about to quit Heroin for the 100th time...I got about 15 Seroquel 300mgs ...
Just want to know if it’s safe to take with Suboxone and when would be the best time to take it
And how much dosage it’s my second time doing Seroquel..I did it few years ago in a homeless shelter
Thank you anyone for they’re help..

Well the Seroquel dosage range varies from 150mg to 600+. I wouldn't take more than a half of a 300mg at night.

But...Seroquel-quetiapine can cause long QT syndrome that can lead to Torsades de Pointes, a heart rhythm disturbance. Suboxone also can cause long QT syndrome making the two inadvisable to use together.

Now long QT syndrome leading to serious events like TdP is rare, but still a possibility. I would try melatonin or something else if possible because the possibility of an arrhythmia is def there. If using the two is a foregone conclusion I'd call someone or an ambulance if you have difficulty climbing stairs or become winded very easily.

I really do wish you luck with kicking though. The 100th time might be the one.. you never know.

Hi la1993. I was on seroquel 300mg for a long time and I can assure you that if you’ve been taking it for a bit and haven’t just started at that mg, you can take a couple of the sers. I would t take a lot though! They can cause tremors and paranoia and the shakes can last long after you take the med in high doses. I’ve had tremors from long history of abusing sleeping medications, including seroquel. So to answer your question, yes seroquel is safe to take with suboxone. But I also might want to add, try taking your subs in the morning or daytime because they can keep you up at night, and especially if your coming down you don’t want something else to keep you up. Good luck!

Hi la1993. I was on seroquel 300mg for a long time and I can assure you that if you’ve been taking it for a bit and haven’t just started at that mg, you can take a couple of the sers. I would t take a lot though! They can cause tremors and paranoia and the shakes can last long after you take the med in high doses. I’ve had tremors from long history of abusing sleeping medications, including seroquel. So to answer your question, yes seroquel is safe to take with suboxone. But I also might want to add, try taking your subs in the morning or daytime because they can keep you up at night, and especially if your coming down you don’t want something else to keep you up. Good luck!
Thank you so much...I was gonna take my sub in the morning and the Seroquel at night

You’re welcome. How did it go? I really want to get off this shit too but I’m having a really hard time actually doing it this time. I’d love to hear how you’re doing so far

You’re welcome. How did it go? I really want to get off this shit too but I’m having a really hard time actually doing it this time. I’d love to hear how you’re doing so far
It's going really well I suggest you get some Xanax for your first 1 to 3 days and Seroquel at night after wards I'm still at 4 mg a day Suboxone and I take it in the morning and I take 50mg Seroquel at night ...it's just.tough cause I live in a city where it's everywhere and it's hard to not call someone and have it here in 10 minutes

Yeah for sure I know exactly what you’re saying. I will definitely look around for it soon. Thanks

I don't know if it was just me and a weird reaction but seroquel worked 1 night for me and the next it didn't work so well. I was detoxing off methadone and only took 50mg.
One nigt in desperation i took 150mg and my rls got worse. I can't say it was from them though

I don't know if it was just me and a weird reaction but seroquel worked 1 night for me and the next it didn't work so well. I was detoxing off methadone and only took 50mg.
One nigt in desperation i took 150mg and my rls got worse. I can't say it was from them though
Seroquel can produce tremors or shakes as a side effect so I’m not surprised it made your rls worse. I was on 300mg a night for a long time and I was always shaking at night. I would get freaked out because i thought the bed was moving or we were having an earthquake, but it was just me shaking lol. I’m off seroquel now but I still have tremors from it, along with another medication I was on afterwards.

Seroquel can produce tremors or shakes as a side effect so I’m not surprised it made your rls worse. I was on 300mg a night for a long time and I was always shaking at night. I would get freaked out because i thought the bed was moving or we were having an earthquake, but it was just me shaking lol. I’m off seroquel now but I still have tremors from it, along with another medication I was on afterwards.
Dude we've been having bad earthquakes here in LA I'm so scared everyone is saying California is going underwater

I know it’s crazy!!! Two in two days! Idk what’s going on but something is happening out here

I know it’s crazy!!! Two in two days! Idk what’s going on but something is happening out here
What's weird is the 6.9 earthquake felt way stronger than the 7.1 the next day... government has got to be liein .. Downtown buildings were shaking ..I got the fuck out if Dodge lol