• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants quick question

Lol you don't have to... I mean you don't have to take care of yourself and be semi-healthy, alot of people just let thier health fall to the wayside.

I don't think its pointless, hard for sure, but everyone has a purpose, you just have to find it.

Damn yeah thats a whole other can of worms.. Lexapro can cause horrific WD's on its own, let alone when combined with the high/comedown of a potent psychostimulant like meth. (Unknown contraindications)

Life ain't pointless it's literally what you make of it. If you wanna sit around tweaking out all day depressed then do that, but if you want something more, you gotta take that first step and actually try something new and see how it works out for you (not a new drug!! lol). Otherwise, you might as well just go to default mode i.e: stay smoked out on meth and weed and cigarettes and etc etc etc until you eventually run into a new connect or ur new connect trys a new conect and after a tolerance break that 100mg dose u take ends up sending u to the hospital. Just saying, been there done that. And just the fact that you're stopping doesn't mean life is pointless, just the fact that you will have to take some time to recover will become self-evident. If anything, smoke some weed, eat something with sugar, smoke a god damn cigarette for crying out loud. But don't buy anymore meth!

I bet you didn't really forget that Lexapro. Same way I seem to "forget" my Zoloft at the start of a meth binge.

SSRIs have a certain kind of drug interaction with meth. Not one that's bad your health, just one that's not as conducive to some of the more common hobbies associated with guys on meth.

You probably didn't realize that yet, though, so, fair enough.

Anyway, if you enjoy your healthy living, a meth habit will drive you nuts. Meth doesn't make you hate water, or anything. Water bottle's right next to me, cause I know meth makes your kidneys suck every last drop of moisture from you. But I just don't remember it's there--some shiny thing distracts me, or a complex but brilliant bluelight post with witty wordplay demands my attention.

You'll forget all your supplements eventually.