• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Quick question on morphine and plugging

CryptoSinco

Greenlighter
So I just came across some M-60's Tan/organge color, small round pill, Morphine 60mg SR. There I have a few questions. Are these the old ones that you can just suck the coating off of? Or are they the ones that are waxy all the way through? Also I've used the Morphine 60mg ER (fatter pinkish ones) and crushed them up and plugged them with hot water and worked great. Could i use these the same way?

Also i would like to put a PSA for the people who dont know. Oxycontin 10mg ER (the OP), there is a small pill of pure oxy in the middle of it, it isnt mixed in the gel. All you have to do is suck off all the gel. Get this little tablet and let it dry, remove rest of the gel stuff and enjoy! I crush it and snort it

Last edited:
Anyone know about these SR's? are they more potent then the ER? Cause ER says there 24 hrs and SR says there 12 hrs but both have the same MG and the SR is a lot smaller table then the ER. But then again these were different pharm companies

You've got Drug A SR and you're dreamin' of the glory of yer pluggin' dayz when you stuck Drug A ER up there.

So you want to know if 60mg of drug A from company B is the same as 60mg of drug A from company C? And can they go up your butthole?

They can, I'd wager, though I'm not familiar with it. Unless SR and ER refer to car models, as is often the case.

The Mallinckrodt 60's will crush nicely but gel after a couple mins. The best method I've used is cold water and quick filtration through compacted cotton on top of a circle of quantitative filter paper with a 10 micron porosity in a 20ml syringe. That should be adequate for plugging, but micron filtration is needed to go any further in ROA. 5ml seems right for plugging.

Be mindful of the amount you're doing as a whole ER can pack a punch and you're probably going to get 70 % out of it with a little practice. Suck on the cotton filter to get the rest.

Morphine makes me puke like hell. Crushing the purple 30s and plugging = instant warm bliss and no puking. Go figure