• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Questions regarding small dots (IV related)

Burnt Offerings

Moderator: Drug Culture & CEP
Staff member
Ok, so I have a decent amount of experience with IV use, although not extensive (only a year, year and a half ago I started). Lately I've noticed very small, pinpoint size red dots on my arms though (note: not trackmarks). They aren't particularly noticeable, and there's no real injection site trauma or pain, but these scatterings of small blemishes that are not on or near the injection site are concerning to me (no bumps or raised marks or swelling). It's very strange, not something I've encountered before...maybe an allergy to something in the stuff I got?

No one can tell you, but does it only appear after use of I assume heroin? Could be histamine reaction

Yes, drug in question is heroin.

Used heroin before and not incurred this kind of reaction, though. It's not a rash...It may be me just getting hyper-conscious of myself, or that may play a part in it anyway...I always get paranoid about my physical appearance when I'm using "hard drugs" *sigh* I believe that someone's outer appearance is often a reflection of what they put in their body and I've been trashing my body over the past week :(