• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Questions/Problems Plugging Sub strips

Opiates<3

Bluelighter
Hi every one,

`I have a few questions about plugging suboxone. *I have plugged subs before with good results from this method* However i have half of an 8mg strip, so if you can do any math at all you'd know i have 4mg left <3 =D

Any ways my dog(actual dog) has diabetes and on the needle it says 3/10ml u-100 insulin, single use only. The needle goes up to 30 units.

My procedure:
So i take the orange cap off where the plunger is, then i take the strip and break it into smaller pieces and put it into the plunger cap.
Then i take the syringe and take the cap off the needle (Duh8) ) then put the needle into a small cup of water, and suck it up until their are 30 units of water in the syringe.
Next i squirt the 30 units of water into the plunger cap with the suboxone in it.
I gently stir until it turns into a murky orangey color.
Then i suck the solution into the syringe.
Next i take the needle off of the syringe, get on my bed doggystyle and shoot it in my ass.
Next i just stay in that position for a minute bc i figure its not that much liquid none should come out.

Ok so after all that here are my questions:
Am i doing this right?
Is there a way to make subs hit faster?
do i need to use more water that 30 units?
Should i just eat the half strip?
I know plugging certain drugs make them more intense, is that the case with subs?

Can't say anything about efficacy of plugging Sub in particular but your technique is pretty much what I always used with morphine back in the day. Except I would lay on my side for 20-30 minutes after pulling out just to make sure everything stayed where it was supposed to.