• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions on what can weaken a iv meth rush. Drug interactions?

DopaminePrincess93

Bluelighter
So last night around 5am I slammed 0.21g of pretty decent crystal. I added 20 units of water, registered a small bit then slammed it hard. There was no real taste and the shot seemed to creep up slowly leading into a really nice high. No warmth or real rush was there. I was wondering if the nonexistent rush could be due to the 20mg of valium i took around 8 to 12 hours prior to the injection or could some fentanyl i snorted and chased off foil around 3 and a half to 4 hours before. My slamming partner also took fent at that time and got what he calls a decent rush off a 0.15g shot. He however had not taken any valium or benzos. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Im very curious as to why there wasnt any signs of a rush at all. Even some gear with a heavy MSM cut to it showed more signs of an initial rush before stopping abruptly and not getting as intense as cleaner dope.

Yes, you'd expect both drugs to blunt the rush somewhat.

Benzos weaken the rush of a shot. Probably for the best because it’s so fucking intense.

About the msm cut from what I've read it gives you a warm flush feeling but doesn't last long and your then your hungry and get a headache.. I've tried washing it with acetone but was still kinda the same think but a little more intence. I've wanted that rush but don't know if I've ever had it. How do you know for sure your getting what you've heard about?

A good rush for me starts at around .2 to .3 of good dope, at most add 10 units water for every .1. Find a good thick vein and push it rather fast but steady and only register as much blood as it takes to know your in. Too big of a register will dilute your shot and take away the rush. If everything goes well you should have a strong dope taste and warmth rise up your throat, get a little disoriented and then warmth should burst on your face and scalp hopefully spreading throughout your body with bigger dosages also you should feel pleasure in your genitals if your lucky... that doesnt always happen though. Many people dont believe some of the larger slams are feasible but i know many people who can hit .5 of decent to good gear at once without overamping

Also try doing 2 dry acteone, look up how to make this, washes then perform two methanol recrystillizations to get your crystal as clean and pure as possible.

in my experience, which doesn't compare to you but it's worth noting to other readers, one thing that weakens the shot besides being already loaded on benzos is being already on a long tear with meth, due to lack of available dopamine . the best hits are the first, thereafter it all becomes less pleasurable; by day three it's not remotely worth it. although personally i've never slammed as large as 0.21, so i could be wrong. i had a friend once who used to tweak 4-6 days at a time who once said injecting a 0.5 gram "syrup" of speed only gave him a heart attack feeling after he was already tweaking. you will definitely taste the dope in your mouth there though, which is sort of always fun.

Can anyone help me find out if my stuff is real or fake I would real appreciate it please

Update. The lack of the initial rush turned out to be due to my, at that time, extremely scarred and inflamed vein walls. The shot was getting stuck, working through and around a partial collapse, all that good shit etc. Gave my pipes a decent break, no needle 1 month. I know atleast my median cubital vein on left arm is still able to hit well. Worried a bit about a vein on my right arm being functional again. We'll see after more time. Lesson learned. Respect the needle and respect your goddamn body. Atleast the parts used for getting right.

Can anyone help me find out if my stuff is real or fake I would real appreciate it please
Fake as in completely not dope? Or highly/badly cut.
Smoke some, see if you get high... Does it feel like dope feels?
Try crushing a shard, should take a little force and not simply crumble. Shards should be pretty clear. Not an opaque white. Shards should be jagged and organic shaped, not flat and geometric. Easy crushed, white, flat/geometric shaped and oily shards point towards a substitute many people claim 5o be isopropylbenzylamine or n-iso. It will get you high but is dangerous and has awful side effects. If you have n iso toss it. Whatever you do don't shoot it, if you are desperate enough to use n iso.

I have Ice, wondering what I can expect my first time and how much does one take? I don’t do iv. I’m soo new to this but not new too every other drug. I just don’t like being paranoid. Should I just stay away. ?

I have Ice, wondering what I can expect my first time and how much does one take? I don’t do iv. I’m soo new to this but not new too every other drug. I just don’t like being paranoid. Should I just stay away. ?
I can't tell you whether to stay away or not. You won't OD if you smoke it in a glass pipe. I would put inbetween .05 and .1 in a freebase pipe and smoke it. Do a bit of research on how to properly smoke it if you don't have someone to teach you. Roll the pipe side to side and slowly heat it w a lighter flame an inch or so below it. Adjust for thick/thin bowls and you learn as you go.
Take a hit or two, as long as you can inhale, pull slowly when you draw it makes for a thicker hit. I hold my hits in 5 or so seconds... there's a bit of debate on whether thats healthy or not but research leads me to believe it's not harmful.
When you feel really nice, energized and extremely happy/horny you should be right. If not take another hit or two. Since it's your first time one or two should have you right.
I don't suggest IV but most people where I'm from start dosing around .2 in a shot. Up from there. If you ever choose to do that do ample research, preferably find a functional long term addict who slams so they can teach you what can only be learned hands on... Wish I had a good mentor would of saved me some pain and frustration.

Be safe, consider the consequences. I personally have no true regret in using and becoming addicted to crystal. Downsides for sure but in my situation the positives outweigh them by far

Also if you only plan on slamming OR simply using meth any roa just once or twice. I highly suggest simply stepping away from the drug altogether.

I have Benzos to come down if needed but , maybe they won’t work ? If it’s too strong?
Any information is appreciated. Also how do I know what’s in it? I trust this person but , ya never know I suppose .
is also like to know if what I have is real? Or not . What does yours look like? Again I’m new. Don’t really know the rules. Delete if not allowed ✌
I need to be awake tomorrow,!its 230 am here in Canada ?? couldn’t take alittle? And hope for the best!!
I can't tell you whether to stay away or not. You won't OD if you smoke it in a glass pipe. I would put inbetween .05 and .1 in a freebase pipe and smoke it. Do a bit of research on how to properly smoke it if you don't have someone to teach you. Roll the pipe side to side and slowly heat it w a lighter flame an inch or so below it. Adjust for thick/thin bowls and you learn as you go.
Take a hit or two, as long as you can inhale, pull slowly when you draw it makes for a thicker hit. I hold my hits in 5 or so seconds... there's a bit of debate on whether thats healthy or not but research leads me to believe it's not harmful.
When you feel really nice, energized and extremely happy/horny you should be right. If not take another hit or two. Since it's your first time one or two should have you right.
I don't suggest IV but most people where I'm from start dosing around .2 in a shot. Up from there. If you ever choose to do that do ample research, preferably find a functional long term addict who slams so they can teach you what can only be learned hands on... Wish I had a good mentor would of saved me some pain and frustration.

Be safe, consider the consequences. I personally have no true regret in using and becoming addicted to crystal. Downsides for sure but in my situation the positives outweigh them by far

Also if you only plan on slamming OR simply using meth any roa just once or twice. I highly suggest simply stepping away from the drug altogether.
i don’t do iv, or I don’t have a pipe , live in a small area and have a professional job . Nobody even knows my struggles. But here I am. Any other way to take it? It’s plugging not an option? Lol I seriously know not much about this certain drug but was given quite a bit of it.

I’ just want to try it. I know deep down I shouldn’t but I will. So it’s best to be informed correctly. In my opinion