• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions for other regular/experienced Focalin users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed56

Greenlighter
I have never met another person who uses focalin habitually. I can't find much about typical recreational doses online either. I'm a bit concerned because I seem to have taken (snorted) at least 6 30mg capsules, again all snorted. (Not exaggerating in the slightest my memory is hazy but I concretely remember snorting those six.) I may have even taken a couple more but for accuracy's sake we'll say I've ingested 180mg of dexmethylphenidate in a 12 hour period. THIS IS NOT A "HELP I THINK I OVERDOSED POST! I feel fine, my heartbeat is only slightly above resting and mentally speaking I'm perfectly sane and coherent (no psychosis). If I even suspected an overdose I'd get to an ER don't worry I literally don't have a single symptom of Focalin overdose, no flushing, twitching, muscle spasms, agitation or seizures. Some mild dry mouth and slight tingling though (that's probably mental + is a normal side effect in those that take medically recommended doses).

My question is how much is this? Is it way to much? Am I more tolerant to stims than I thought. What are your average doses?

I apologize for the questions, but, as I said earlier this is a relatively new drug and I have no contact w/ other users. With something like oxycodone which I use on occasion I know off the top of my head what dosage ranges are for what tolerances and what NOT to exceed. I usually take 20mg-40mg about 1/2 snorted 1/2 parachuted. At best this means I have mild tolerance as opiate naives can use 5-10mg and get full euphoria and nodding. My point is, I would know if I was taking heavy dosages of oxy (I've met people who can take doses well in the 1-2-3 hundreds no sweat) - also with opiates It isn't at all subtle if you use to much; not the case w/ Focalin. Is this too much focalin? Any input would be appreciated! The only solid info I've gotten is erowid reports and most concerning focalin don't really mention dosage I saw 20-50 mg in a couple but there isn't exactly a wealth of detailed fucking info w/ Focalin.

TL;DR (Don't fucking blame you 8( I hope I broke up the wall of text alright.)
Looking for dosage comparisons for Focalin as it's new and there isn't much info regarding dosages and I'm worried I'm using too much. Also it's a much more subtle drug than say oxy or other opiates which will put your ass on the ground if you take too much. Again, I don't believe I overdosed everything is fine namely my heartrate + mental state so there's no logical reason to go to ER. So please don't think I'm one of those half-wit imbeciles w/out a shred of common sense or self-preservation instincts who takes too much/many fucking drugs and then expects anonymous people on a goddamn website to save them instead of seeking medical treatment ASAP.

Thank you for any input!!

If you SEARCH for dexmethylphenidate/Focalin, a few threads come up, or get close. I'm on Vyvanse so I cannot help.

I take Focalin regularly, But it sounds like you did take a lot and that your tolerance is higher than you thought. It is said that with Focalin it's stronger than ritalin but on the same level as adderall. The thing about any stimulant is that you build tolerance fast, faster in my opinion than any other drug I have taken. You end up not having any effects at all after a period of time. You should be fine but I would just stop taking it for awhile so you can feel it again.

Hey since you said swim snorts focalin. My friend SWIM is curious about how you prepare instant release focalin in order to be able to snort it. SWIM has looked all over the internet and can not find out how.

Closed. Please don't bump multiple old threads asking the same question. We don't allow SWIM either, please take the time to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.