• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

About flooding...

I joined 5th of June. This is my post #134. Is this shit acceptable? I feel like a reject and an unwanted outcast on other forums, and they are kinda fringe also, but not drug related. This place feels completely different. A whole lot better. But maybe i should hold back a bit?

About flooding...

I joined 5th of June. This is my post #134. Is this shit acceptable? I feel like a reject and an unwanted outcast on other forums, and they are kinda fringe also, but not drug related. This place feels completely different. A whole lot better. But maybe i should hold back a bit?
We've got members that certainly post more than even that. Feel free as long as you're not spamming misinformation or breaking the BLUA. If you feel like socializing or shit posting there are threads in The Lounge where that is totally appropriate.

We've got members that certainly post more than even that. Feel free as long as you're not spamming misinformation or breaking the BLUA. If you feel like socializing or shit posting there are threads in The Lounge where that is totally appropriate.
Alright, great! No misinformation from here. If i am not sure about something, i will mention it one way or another. BLUA is reasonable and easy to follow. Socializing here might be needed later today. When i try to relax after a stressful day. The shit posting goes on inside my head almost constantly. My internal dialogue is not beautiful stuff. That shit will stay inside my head. Unless i want to post about in civilized and constructive ways at some point.

Thank u :)

Alright, great! No misinformation from here. If i am not sure about something, i will mention it one way or another. BLUA is reasonable and easy to follow. Socializing here might be needed later today. When i try to relax after a stressful day. The shit posting goes on inside my head almost constantly. My internal dialogue is not beautiful stuff. That shit will stay inside my head. Unless i want to post about in civilized and constructive ways at some point.

Thank u :)
Also, I was curious, when you had the full breadth of the alphabet at your disposal, how tf did you decide Ghost fart would be a nifty username?

Also, I was curious, when you had the full breadth of the alphabet at your disposal, how tf did you decide Ghost fart would be a nifty username?
Because i used to think that i have died and i am the ghost of myself. Or then someone else died and i became the ghost of that person. Then i understood that it is not the case. I am the fart of that ghost. That sums up my pointless existence on this planet which has never felt like home to me. Therefore, Ghost fart.

1. Years, lost my last account a couple years ago. I'm starting to come of that age that to remeber Pill Reports is not something to get raised eyebrows for.
  2. Se answer #1, already knew of the site from Pill Reports.
  3. Cannabis and some light opioids like codein and tramadol, and Stimulants in the amphetamine family.
  4. Orally and nasal administration only if we still use my earlier 2000-date. Now I'm a burned-out ex needle junkie.

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
Hello everyone.

1 Ive used Bluelight to look for ways to stay safe, what to expect and how to dose a new drug, drug combinations etc, its been a long time, i want to say 15 years, has it been that long. Anyway made my account today.

2 bluelight came up first when i was going to mix LSD and XTC, but found such a wide wealth of knowledge i knew it would be my go to for front line drug info from a experience stand point, not Dr dos and donts.

3 first drug was alcohol, but at 12 its hard to get, MJ was a staple for weekend use with some alcohol when and if it was around. by 15 i was mesmerized by the drug world. What certain chemicals could offer a young and eager psyconout, but more than the experiences i gained i wanted to know how and why these chemicals did what they did. For nights at the pub it was alcohol only, for weekend raves... well.... whatcha got?!

4 I had always professed id never stick a needle in my arm and be extremely carefully with the HARD stuff (coke, meth and heroin) also those harder drugs were out of my circle of friends interest - after some years i did try it all, but i felt them just too dangerous for me, i really felt "this is almost too good" this has to be a once a year treat or not at all. When i turned 30, having now done almost every drug conceivable (exception list is shorter, mescaline, Ayahuasca, some designer drugs and some rare CI-* drugs (i managed to find 2CB and 2CI) im sure theres some more rare ones ive not done, but everything else is ticked. I gave up. Alcohol however is a bitch, its every were and after some really bad stuff happening within 6months, i treated my emotional pain and isolation with alcohol and shortly became an alcoholic. My tolerances to benzos these days (on the off chances i have to take them from the doc) they do NOTHING, i could eat 10+ 2m clonazepam and just be normal 100% - im sure the alcohol burned those receptors out big time (same receptors, GABA) if thats possible.
My Last lapse was a few years ago, after some time sober i drank some very very high strength cider x4, honesly i felt nothing. so my new sober date started, im not immune to it, im sure a litre of vodka would wreck me and id not be able to stop. but just with that reaction to a volume that would have a normal man legless i just conceded my body is unable to to process alcohol and as it would seem benzos - so forced hand, im now sober and i now seek a healthy happy life with other means.

I regret nothing, ive has some insane experiences that let me peak behind the curtain of reality and now my thoughts are more theological and scientific, i can under stand why tribes tryed to connect to gods with drugs. I'll stop now thats a wall o text right there.

I am BRAND new to posting so please delete anything innapropriate and explain to me some basics maybe.

Thanks bluelight and all that make it what it is, you have saved and improved many lives ive not doubt.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
Gosh at least 10 or 15 years. I may have created an account but I have no conscious memory of it
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
I gravitated towards it, like a bee to honey
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet
All the good ones
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs.
I was using them all and was always focused on harm reduction

Thanks!

I think it was a day.. maybe a week. Can't member.. it was really quick tho lol.
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social
Yes I sure do
Before I write this just want to say I am not sourcing
I was scouring the internet to find stuff out about the darknet markets I wanted to know the prices compared to where I currently reside. Just for my general knowledge.

DID YOU KNOW?..
THERE IS NO PLACE TO FIND THAT ANSWER ON THE NORMAL WEB. ITS CRAZY.

usually you can find anything out on the internet and get info but this no this is off bounds everywhere. What else can they keep off the internet.jesus.

Anyways I found some posts and stuff and I wanted to reply to something but I could not and that's when I made an account. Already met some good people on here. It's great. Love the community. Love the respect.

?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
Oh gosh.
Umm
Booze, Weed,mush,acid,salvia, ecstasy, mdma,rid, Dex ,adaral, zannies,coke,crack,crystal, heroin

Bam there she is. I only smokes the heroin once and had a terrible time yuckies
I don't do any of those anymore except for crystal

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?
I snorted a lot. Lots of blow and alot of scripts. I smoke crystal. Ummm I've eaten a lot of the psychology drugs.

Thanks for tuning in. Just you friendly neighborhood RICK JOHNSON at it again. Love ya all.

Hello, I'm new here and don't know how to navigate the site. Anyway, I'm from Birmingham, Alabama and could use some support. I am having problems with benzos and would like to talk with someone.I don't have much support. My wife is vey sick and so am I. I hope I'm posting in the right place. Could someone please let me know? I have been cut off after 22 years of taking two 1mg klons a day. My doctor had no mercy and no sympathy, just said I can't give you that anymore. I have another situation with suboxone also, but that is another subject. I am a bit desperate. I could really use some one to talk to.
I live in Georgia. Let's talk!

Reactions: Ds
Hey Everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Here we go...

Here we go...

Hi Everyone,

First, I'm A 67 YO 1960s hippy secretly disguised as a fairly hip senior citizen.

My 92 YO mom is in hospice at home under our care. Questions about her pain and anxiety meds along with my own benzo usage led me here a couple of days ago.

Reading numerous related and unrelated threads gave me a warm fuzzy feeling about your community. Most people here seem open, caring, compassionate, honest, and helpful. I'm glad to have found you and grateful to be here.

Back in the 60s and 70s, I did just about every drug under the sun, but never with needles and never got addicted. Maybe the changing up and intentional non-daily use saved me. It took a doctor in my early forties to get me physically dependent on Klonopin during a health crisis.

With the help of a benzo forum, a good doctor and a therapist, I survived a withdrawal. That was 15 years ago. I was left with lingering post withdrawal symptoms, which taught me how hard recovery is. I NEVER liked Klonopin. Stopping from a mental standpoint was easy. The physical symptoms, neuralgia, sleep disturbances, feelings of withdrawal, and others challenge me till this day.

12 years ago, I started taking diazapam a couple times a week and that covers 90% of my symptoms.

The stress and loss of sleep due to my mom's end of life led me to augment the diazapam. I've been taking a little lorazapam almost daily instead of diazapam for two weeks. I'm hoping that switching between the two prevents any physical dependence. She isn't expected to live long, a couple more weeks at most.

My questions:
1. Will switching between lorazapam and diazapam increase tolerance to both?

2. Will switching between the two prevent physical dependence?

Thanks,
Bx

@BrooklynX

a warm welcome to BL!!

No switching between those benzodiazepines will not prevent dependence.

Also I don’t feel that switching between them will do anything to reduce tolerance.

You experienced Benzodiazepine paws three plus years after stopping? ❤️ Wow I’m sorry you had this happen. That’s quite rare.

@BrooklynX

a warm welcome to BL!!

No switching between those benzodiazepines will not prevent dependence.

Also I don’t feel that switching between them will do anything to reduce tolerance.

You experienced Benzodiazepine paws three plus years after stopping? ❤️ Wow I’m sorry you had this happen. That’s quite rare.
Thanks @neversickanymore.

Didn't think switching would be of any benefit, but thought I'd ask.

The good news is, hospice told us tonight we'll have round the clock continuous care for my mom starting tomorrow morning, which means a huge load off our shoulders; less stress and less meds.

Estimated 5% - 10% of people who go withdrawal have residual longterm symptoms, which leads rebound addiction in most cases. It's been 15 years since recovery and my issues have tapered off and livable.

Thanks again!

Thanks @neversickanymore.

Didn't think switching would be of any benefit, but thought I'd ask.

The good news is, hospice told us tonight we'll have round the clock continuous care for my mom starting tomorrow morning, which means a huge load off our shoulders; less stress and less meds.

Estimated 5% - 10% of people who go withdrawal have residual longterm symptoms, which leads rebound addiction in most cases. It's been 15 years since recovery and my issues have tapered off and livable.

Thanks again!
If you want to share how have you treated this?

A few weeks after my last pill (summer of 2006), I began having sleep disturbances similar to night terrors. 52 YO and never experienced anything like it. Other withdrawal symptoms lingered; came and went. They said these would fade over a few months.

Six months later, my sleep issues worsened and set up a sleep study. The sleep doctor, unaware of my former clonazepam dependency, told me I wasn't getting any REM sleep. He said the only medication that he could prescribe was clonazepam - no coincidence. I turned him down hoping it would pass.

Two years later, they sent me for an MRI unrelated to my sleep and withdrawal issues. They gave me 10mg of diazapam.

That night, I slept like a baby and my post withdrawal symptoms cleared up. This lasted for a few days. Since then, I take 5-10mg of diazapam twice per week - 12 years.

Diazapam has a long half life; no rebound affect like shorter acting benzos like clonazepam, xanax, and lorazapam, holds back the withdrawal symptoms. Sometimes I go 2 - 3 weeks without taking any. Benzos aren't the best solution, but the hair of the that bit me worked.

• Love

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years? I STUMBLED ON HERE THE OTHER DAY.
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?I WAS SEARCHING ACETONE WASH (from Google's incognito browser)🤣. IT WAS WHAT I NEEDED AND I REMENICED A LITTLE READING THE TOPICS AND THE OUTPOURING ADVICE, GOOD OR BAD
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet? ALL BUT HEROIN. IM CERTAIN IT WAS IN A FEW MDMA PILL PRESSES WHEN I EXPERIMENTED. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE SOME NEW (what I would call) HYBRID DRUGS OUT THERE. I PREFER STIMULANTS. AS OF NOW ALCOHOL AND VAPE NICOTINE ARE MY CURRENT ADDICTION THAT I HAVE.
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs? IM EXPERIMENTING WITH METH AGAIN. I PREFER SMOKING, I WILL SNORT, CAPSULE, OR INGEST IN LIQUID FORM.

Hi and welcome to Bluelight @Race2hell & @CloudyFTP .
Glad to have both of you apart of the Bluelight family. :)
If any of yal need help with anything as in how to navigate BL or maybe just some general information or have any 'how do i' questions then please send me, or anyone of the other moderators and we will help you out. :)
cheers!

1. Unless I’m thinking of another forum, I’m pretty sure I came across you guys back in the early 2000s. Last year I found you guys again and joined.
2. Web search
3. Vicodin, cocaine, ecstasy, cannabis, methamphetamine
4. Snorting, smoking, eating. I’ve injected once