• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

Hello, I'm new here and don't know how to navigate the site. Anyway, I'm from Birmingham, Alabama and could use some support. I am having problems with benzos and would like to talk with someone.I don't have much support. My wife is vey sick and so am I. I hope I'm posting in the right place. Could someone please let me know? I have been cut off after 22 years of taking two 1mg klons a day. My doctor had no mercy and no sympathy, just said I can't give you that anymore. I have another situation with suboxone also, but that is another subject. I am a bit desperate. I could really use some one to talk to.
There is a specific thread to introduce yourself but you're in the right place. I PM'd you.

Hello, I'm new here and don't know how to navigate the site. Anyway, I'm from Birmingham, Alabama and could use some support. I am having problems with benzos and would like to talk with someone.I don't have much support. My wife is vey sick and so am I. I hope I'm posting in the right place. Could someone please let me know? I have been cut off after 22 years of taking two 1mg klons a day. My doctor had no mercy and no sympathy, just said I can't give you that anymore. I have another situation with suboxone also, but that is another subject. I am a bit desperate. I could really use some one to talk to.
I don’t know your entire story but please just go to a different doctor. Be honest about your situation so your not doctor shopping. If the majority of current US medical professionals knew fuck all about addiction they wouldn’t do such stupid shit. Talk about drug knowledge seeking.

Last edited:
Hey Bulllplow... I'm sorry you're struggling right now. I definitely think it's time for you to find a better doctor if yours really cut you off like that. Did they even titrate your dose down?? That's malpractice if they didn't.

Check out The Dark Side, it is our main forum for issues related to recovery from substance use and general support for drug users. There's a lot of people here who have been in your situation and we are here to help you however we can. If you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to reach out to me anytime.

1. Came across the site just a few days ago, browsing in general about various substances. Seeing how long this place has been going i was surprised i have never found it before. Seems like it will be an invaluable place to talk, and i have a lot to offer too and look forward to getting more involved.

2. Just a random search, it was specifically about the effects of using diazepam with dexamphetamine.

3. As i have only been here a few days, better i say my drug history previously. I am 37 now, and started at 14 with cannabis, and lots of amphetamines. By 15 i had lost so much weight i started using MDMA instead, pretty much everyday for 4 years. I used a lot of diazepam to counter the comedowns but had no idea how dangerous benzos are especially at the doses i was talking. Eating 1000mg a week was not uncommon.
Eventually that caught up, couldn't get diazepam on the street and in 2002 doctors just thought i was crazy, they detected LSD in my system and blamed everything on that.
Gave me anti psychotics and my seizure happened a few days after. I know i got myself into the situation but felt severely let down by the health services in Scotland when i tried to get help. I felt then it's better to educate myself as their actions (or lack of) nearly cost me my life.

Thanks to a friend telling me about Dr Ashtons work, i was able to taper down over a year and was free from them by my early 20's.

Next 10 years or so were pretty much habitual weed smoking, the occasional trip, and a few drinks a week. Things felt under control for a long time.

Now i'm struggling with alcohol, it crept up over the last 4-5 years, and finally got to a point i needed help with that too. I live in Netherlands now and i did get help to get things back under control. A few years ago i was drinking at least 50ml whisky a day, now i'm mostly sober, with a few benders depending on what's going on in life. Things are much better but it can still be a struggle to function properly.

I was diagnosed with ADHD last year, which has helped make sense of so many things. I like the dexamphetamine, but try not to use it all the time. It helps me drink less for sure, and i can focus and get things done, but i lose a little bit of my personality so always end up needing a few days to get drunk and that's when things can get out of hand.
Luckily my doctor will prescribe Diazepam to help me get off the benders, despite my past.
They only give 150mg, which is plenty to get through a few days. Not like i can ask every few weeks but maybe 2-3 times a year. Just limiting the damage and without him prescribing that, i'd end up drinking every single day. The last years i'd guess around 60-75% days have been alcohol free.

4. Never injected anything, used to snort coke, K, speed, but that was a long time ago. Stupidly snorted mdma once, didn't try that again :D

Thanks for reading, hope this was the right place to make an introduction ;)

I hope to contribute where possible and greatly appreciate finding the forum. Better late than never ;)

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)

Hello! Thank you for the warm and kind welcome.

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?

-One hour. Maximum.

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?

-Yeah. I was googling about quitting invega. We call it xeplion here. Found a Finnish site, then the thread here was recommended and i thought that let's fight this battle together, if we have to fight, and seems like some of us have to.

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?

-Really? Oh... okay i will try to compose some kind of a list, then. alcohol - cannabis - benzodiazepines - morphine - methadone - codeine - cocaine - GBL/GHB - LSD - crack - amphetamine - methamphetamine - ecstasy (Pills, usually some amphetamine in those, but also pure MDMA crystals) - dextromethorphan - bromo dragonfly - opium - ketamine - sage - Magic mushrooms

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

-Smoking, snorting or eating / drinking. Or under the tongue. I don't like the way it feels when a needle penetrates the skin, trust me i know... the invega... many blood tests and stuff. I can't even watch when someone injects, but i have nothing against it as such. Your body, your choice.

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

Maybe I'm weird but a dear friend told me about it so I made an account right away I didn't really browse first

That answers 1 and 2

I have used, Adderall, benzos, marijuana, pain pills, alcohol, cocaine, meth, MDMA, bath salts, acid, mushrooms.

I've snorted, smoked, shot up, IM'd, put a few things up my ass. The first time I did meth I didn't know how to do it and I've never liked to snort things so I put it in a Gatorade.
I've been to rehab and to a Christian program for a little over a year and I am like 13 months sober off of everything but marijuana. My sober date is March 31st 2020

I just want to say that I like this site a lot and thank you mods and staff for everything you do!!

To the best of my hazey recollection it was only about 2 or 3 months ago that someone mentioned the information contained in these forums to me.

I was with a drug buddy/hookup and we were looking for more harm reduction information in regards to IV meth use. he mentioned this forum and i scrolled and meandered my way through it for a good hour or so.

I was already a healthy distance into my "hard drug" spree. by the time I ran across bluelight..

Cannabis @ 16, then light psyche training with Mushrooms off and on until early 20s. LSD a couple times in early 20s, concurrently with heavy MDMA use with a boyfriend for a solid year. By 25, I had graduated from snorting cocaine and boxes of wine into my current and long-lasting fascination: methamphetamine. 36 now and still dancing around with the Crystal Sprite.

Smoking, parachuting, booty bumping, snorting, and had just began to IV admin the meth.

Welcome to Bluelight @Steel Rag ; @Ghost fart ; @Agentahna ; @alephalpha0 :)

Glad that you all found out about Bluelight <3.

I encourage you all to kind of find a place that feels close to home to you. We have much, much and much more to offer then the usual. The best piece of advice I can give you is just kind of find yourself among Bluelight. If you feel more comfortable speaking about something drug/chemical related then look around in a forum that is dedicated to it. If you feel like you need some encouragement with either addiction or possibly something with your emotions/psych then check out those forums.(Recovery Forums).

If any of yal (yes said in a deep-southern accent). Then feel free to reach out to me, and I will answer any question to the best of my ability. :)
<3

Welcome to Bluelight @Steel Rag ; @Ghost fart ; @Agentahna ; @alephalpha0 :)

Glad that you all found out about Bluelight <3.

I encourage you all to kind of find a place that feels close to home to you. We have much, much and much more to offer then the usual. The best piece of advice I can give you is just kind of find yourself among Bluelight. If you feel more comfortable speaking about something drug/chemical related then look around in a forum that is dedicated to it. If you feel like you need some encouragement with either addiction or possibly something with your emotions/psych then check out those forums.(Recovery Forums).

If any of yal (yes said in a deep-southern accent). Then feel free to reach out to me, and I will answer any question to the best of my ability. :)
<3

Okay, cool. Then i will use this opportunity to ask 2 questions right away. Stupid questions maybe, but i follow a principle to rather ask stupid questions, than remain silent and remain stupid.

1. This is a reply, as you can see. Your whole post is there. I would have wanted only this part: "If any of yal (yes said in a deep-southern accent). Then feel free to reach out to me, and I will answer any question to the best of my ability. :)" But if i click "quote" then it says "Added to multi-quote" or something like that, and i honestly have no idea what that is, or how to use it.

2. The VS thing. Thread titles. What's up with that? Like *The original thread title VS Something that seems completely different* Versus? Still does not seem to make sense, but the odds favor that it is me who is not making sense.

EDITED TO ADD: Don't worry, i got this now. Have a pleasant day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, cool. Then i will use this opportunity to ask 2 questions right away. Stupid questions maybe, but i follow a principle to rather ask stupid questions, than remain silent and remain stupid.

1. This is a reply, as you can see. Your whole post is there. I would have wanted only this part: "If any of yal (yes said in a deep-southern accent). Then feel free to reach out to me, and I will answer any question to the best of my ability. :)" But if i click "quote" then it says "Added to multi-quote" or something like that, and i honestly have no idea what that is, or how to use it.

2. The VS thing. Thread titles. What's up with that? Like *The original thread title VS Something that seems completely different* Versus? Still does not seem to make sense, but the odds favor that it is me who is not making sense.

EDITED TO ADD: Don't worry, i got this now. Have a pleasant day :)

Nice. I am glad you were able to figure it out. :) but give us a holler if u need help with anything else.

"Do you believe this could be a DEA honeypot, or that the original administrators are tied up in a basement somewhere while TLB runs amok selling your data to feds?"

"Do you believe this could be a DEA honeypot, or that the original administrators are tied up in a basement somewhere while TLB runs amok selling your data to feds?"

It is my basement, where the original administrators are tied up. A secret operation. But not a crime. Agencies like the ones where i work (CIA) have ways to make stuff disappear if wanted. Admins, crimes, whatever. I just downloaded all your data from your computer. Offered to sell it to... no wait... this is confidential, i can't release that info. But i offered to sell it anyway, and got a deal for exactly 4.20 dollars for it. I bought a cheese toast and a coffee. And for those reasons, thank you :)

I bet the fkn CIA would pay less then 5 cents for all the worthless info On me or my computer and I’d laugh they spent that much.

1. Years and years
2. I moved to CO, knew nobody, found a dealer on fkn craigslist but he only had meth and I wanted hard but nobody and their mother had crack...everyone had meth it was everywhere. I mean.. craiglist..
So, I wasted so much of that sh!t before I googled wtf to smoke it and WALA...you guys taught me how to smoke meth. I think you taught me hard too idk who cares really.
3. Everything but the new shit and pcp. Loved and kicked heroin/opes, lifelong fcktioning alcoholic 36 years, sober this time 6 weeks cuz I'm Mrs Fkn Hyde monster. I never had or wanted this ketamine, MDMA powder shit...gay... But NOW I DO thanks where when take my fkng money and sell me the fkn drugs. Please
4. Smoking is my favorite thing to do ever. Whatever you got take the fkng money already. I won't shoot up can't do the needle I'm a delicate fkng flower and sh!t 8 have good skin good body. I was overweight, thanks Adderall crack diet *rainbow*

I'm antisocial. I fkn hate most of you already. But I don't think I'm doing my chore right. I haven't gotten any bell ringers and I'm almost done with my $250 pile. It's not racey or the bomb fire but it's good sh!t and I can get the ring usually. I am either too tight or loose (that's what she said) I love drugs more than anything in this fkn world now that covid killed my father. Well anything but my dog and idk... I can't find the sweet spot today. I'm wasting some sweet asss crack like it's fkn CO meth. I can't fkn live as a drug waster? That is simply absurd. Fine I'll fkn smoke it anyway. Fck you guys.

Thanks for having me. Many thanks 😊

Last edited:
Nice. I am glad you were able to figure it out. :) but give us a holler if u need help with anything else.

Okay, this is a holler then :)

So i know, terms and conditions should be read and understood BEFORE posting. My method has been, here and elsewhere, to just use basic civilized manners, try to treat everyone with respect even if i do not agree, stuff like that. I did my reading now. Seems to be good and appropriate stuff, mostly what i expected, but this one stood out:

"Specifically, you may not:

---posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities---"

So... (made-up scenario) i can't post "I am leaving now for a few hours, gonna buy 2 grams of some good weed" it might not always be so made-up, so i would like to know in advance. And i can't even post that "i took a couple of bong hits" uhh... i am quite sure that i broke this rule already. I apologize. I really did not know that or assume that in any way.

Wait did u say weed? Man u almost got banned.t
The cookie cutter answer would be 'no solicitors' (the drug type).
Check out our forum called 'Drug Culture', there people talk about getting high, its why that forum is there. That is all we care about, is people getting high while practicing harm reduction. No that doesn't mean I will tell you how to synthesize meth. That would be one of them 'engage to do bad' things, but the meth will be good though. But the action of doing such things will result in a paddling.

Wait did u say weed? Man u almost got banned.t
The cookie cutter answer would be 'no solicitors' (the drug type).
Check out our forum called 'Drug Culture', there people talk about getting high, its why that forum is there. That is all we care about, is people getting high while practicing harm reduction. No that doesn't mean I will tell you how to synthesize meth. That would be one of them 'engage to do bad' things, but the meth will be good though. But the action of doing such things will result in a paddling.

Cool. I kinda thought so. But my interpretation of the rule i mentioned made me doubt... I have checked the "Drug Culture" forum. It is interesting. Like most stuff here. Or amusing, there are some funny people here.

Basically i am all about harm reduction. Because i know what harm substance abuse can cause, and i think that in my case, the harm is permanent. Here, within me, to stay. And for that reason, if i manage to make 1 post that helps 1 person, then i have achieved something good.

This is sorted out now. Thank you :)

just wanted say whats good ev1 so i had to post a bit i read a bit of some the things i seen and to be honest seems like a bunch of crybaby bunk dope havn these days to load up in there dirty pipes or is it you all just dont know how to blow clouds cause you dont smoke meth you blow clouds you dont blow weed you smoke weed you suck dab with heat souce and to be honest the meth today is better than it was 30 years ago when i hit now my dick gets and stays hard i am way stronger must be the ephrederine that got my strengh 1000 these days weed is better dab is better meth is better not sure about anything else havnt snorted a norco in a long time