• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

1. Let's see, I became a member back in 2016 but hardly ever posted. Prior to that I had been reading countless posts since 2014ish, around the time I developed a nightmare depenence to opioids.
2. How did I find bluelight? Why google of course! I would mostly search for sites and aticles relating to addiction, withdrawl, and other similar topics. I found a few sites similar to bl where every poster would SWIM and something about bl just came across as authentic, informative and just filled with countless great posts to read.
3. hmm 🤔 Tobacco, weed, alcohol, shrooms, ex, xanax, vics, coke, roxys, oxys, hard, dilaudid, subs, opana, #4, methadone, addis.
yea thats about it
4. Swallowing, snorting, and when my boy only had D's instead of the usual roxys I prefered at the time, injecting became my only roa. The rush felt like god himself had covered me up with his favorite blanket. It was heaven on earth.
And even when I could only get roxys, I still injected after that despite there not being a rush with blues. I couldn't go back to snorting. It was almost like injecting was a whole second addiction in itself.
As for the present, after struggling with different doctors offices and clinics, I finally found a decent Methadone clinic. I haven't injected in almost three years and, I know mmat isn't perfect, but I can look at myself w/o seeing that junkie from three years ago staring back at me 😀

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
1. A friend told me about it a year or 2 ago
2. Friend
3. I'm currently in to not too much since I've started applying myself and am in a highly demanding environmental science school I've always liked drugs but when I first started browsing here mainly weed ketamine lsd crack nitrous cocaine dxm and very rarely an opiod or two.
4. I used to do snorting somewhat often but now I just drink and smoke

Anyway you can incorporate a little spiritual pot smoking into your routine? I Haven’t drank in 3 years, haven’t stuck needle in my arm in 4 years, and I owe my life to working the steps how I understand the steps. I still have my ego to contend with but I’m able to pause and think ‘ok your upset, you feel like using, that’s normal, but it’ll pass. The steps address the why I needed to use to live. Good luck to you!!

1) I started browsing as of December 2020 and signed up a weeks days after.

2) I believe I was talking to a friend about acid and stomach problems and I searched it up and I found a thread for it on Bluelight.

3) I had already tried cannabis cocaine molly and a few pills.

4) None Really :!

Last edited:
Hello all!
1. Maybe a few months? Don't remember exactly. Now I've decided to join.
2. I read about forum on its polish version. ;)
3. I've tried various medications (benzodiazepines, neuroleptics, SSRI). I've smoked marijuana. I've taken cocaine, amphetamines, crystal (klefedrone, mephedrone), MDMA. Currently taking morphine i.v.
4. Snorting, smoking, injecting.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

1: A few years, since I was maybe 16-17, I'm now in my early 20's, learnt a lot since then.

2: On the web some how.

3: I've used at least one drug from most classes(excluding rarities like Barbiturates, and old school inhalant sedatives etc). From alcohol, benzos and tobacco to Crystal meth and ketamine, I don't want to bother listing all of them.

4: Used most Routes, moreso oral, sub/buccal, smoking and snorting. Do not like needles at all for good reasoning excluding legitemate medical use under proper supervision.

Open to meeting other members, especially any Aussies here. Anyone's welcome to shoot a PM my way.

Much love 😁🤙☮️

Hi, first post

1. A friend told me about BL in college when we were both heavy into psychedelic research, and I just joined last week after researching cocaine.

3. Back then around 2016 it was a lot of spiritual psych use, like LSD, DMT, and mushrooms, weed and cigarettes. Ocassional drinking. Got heavy into drinking and methylphenidate in college, tried trazadone, ketamine, alprazolam, but stayed heavy on methylphenidate. Kicked the habit once, haven't gone back since. Had a few cocaine experiences but it brings me back to the stimulant abusing days so I oughta kick it. Had some amazing experiences on MDMA (for the first time) and LSD in the last year, liked MDMA a little much but the heavy tolerance keeps it in check. One opiate experience, not for me.

4. Smoking, snorting, ingesting, drinking. I cant stand the thought of needles.

Thank you for reading if ya did. Glad to be a part of this community.

1. I lurked for a couple months before I signed up I can’t remember but there was something I wanted to reply too
2. I think I found y’all on wiki maybe
3. God I was on meth daily when I signed up it was one of those things I got super focused on and there was just so much knowledge here I couldn’t stop lurking. But I had a bad problem with oxy after being hit by a drunk driver when I was 18, also quite a bit of cocaine/crack but I kicked that for years after I got married and had kids. I relapsed and got back on the oxy when I was a nurse (long story not a nurse anymore) but after they cracked down on all the RX pain pills here the heroine and meth flooded in and people started discovering things like GABA so i ended up on all of that also tried Xanax klonopin molly weed of course but it’s still illegal here now I’m just on Bupe gaba and Ritalin on the regular I’ve kicked everything else
4. I’ve smoked snorted and plugged anything I could get my hands on but IV will always be my true love and I really hate that

Here we go...

I know I've been around ages how but I'll answer anyway and you can disregard my answer if need be.

Id probably lurked roughly have a year before joining in October of 2012.

I found bluelight via Google. I was googling drug forums and looking for support and discussions about heroin, my drug of choice.

When I joined I had already tried heroin, meth, weed, nitrous, benzos and various other drugs.

My heroin use was universally by IV injection. I generally smoked weed out of a bong or as joints. I would smoke meth but also shoot it IV.

If that's any help, great, if not, by all means ignore me. <3

If nothing else hopefully it might encourage others. :)

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years? a couple years, not exactly sure how many atm

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way? I was googling etizolam before buying it

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet? I joined recently and used all you listed and more

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs? all of the above, currently smoking fentadope . I gave up the needle not to long ago because i don't want to die and it's not heroin anymore

Last edited:

Here we go...

Hello everyone 😊, trying to stay away from cocaine my love ...

1. around 10 years
2. friends
3. everything I got my hands on
4.good or bad never iv, others all ...

1. I had known of BL for a while but was nervous about joining a “drug” forum. Then my pain situation worsened to the point that I’m mostly not sleeping and or doing anything really. Decided to give BL a try.

2.Found out about BL the first time from a Reddit post. The second time I just typed in Bluelight to see if it still existed. It did, thankfully.

3. Mostly prescription- pain meds like percs and fentanyl, benzos, gabapentin, etc. Have also smoked weed on occasion to help with anxiety and pain. Would like to try RCs like etiz or maybe more.

4. I’ve mainly only used scripts, but have crushed pills before eating them and followed them up with my hydroxyzine to potentiate.

How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years? member?

I've browsed alot over the last few years and I finally joined a few months back . And I love it ! I I love chatting with people and just browsing the forums :)

I think it was a web search . I also had a friend tell me about blue light I got interested and got on here and spent hours just browsing everything on here !

I have pretty much tried everything . Heroin is my drug of choice ! I was using from the age of 17 til now . I'm 29 so that is 12 years of using heroin pretty much everyday.. I also did a lot of meth . I'm a IV user so I would mix meth with my heroin... Speedballing ! And I've tried everything from crack , MDMA . Prscription drugs like OXY , Morphine , dilly's , hydromorphone etc

Snorting and then injection from 17 till 29yrs

So ide love to chat with Anyone :)

Thanks
C-

Here we go...

1) About 5-6 years.
2) GSR for terms Adderall and dextroamphetamine and potentiate
3) caffeine, nicotine, ETOH, most NSAID, let’s just say anything fun that was OTC, cannabis in all its fantastic forms (I grow and concentrate, until recently), LSD-25, MDMA, MDA, mEtHaMpHeTaMiNe and unknown analogues of it, psilocybe cubensis, I believe in a loving God because silocybe semilanceata grew in my yard and all around my adolescent stomping grounds, nitrous, opium, heroin, hydromorphone, morphine, inhalants, and I wanna say maybe a third of the psychiatric medications out there, powder cocaine and it’s freebase. I’m ready to try ketamine, ibogaine, DMT, and I have a lot of catching up to do with these exciting new RCs
4) My stepfather made me shoot water when I was a tween but it wasn’t much of a rush and I put down the needle for good, I haven’t boofed anything yet, dropped acid on the eye orbs, otherwise oral, sublingual, smoking and vaping... I’ve mixed something with some chemical (it’s 4 letters) to make it absorb through my skin, y’all let me know if there are any new ROAs ok?

Here we go...

1. I started visiting bluelight frequently for a few years but only probably about 3 or so ago. I’d scroll on and off and dive into random threads. Honestly any questions I had about anything I’d always stumble back here. It also really really really helped me see somethings I was doing that could’ve really hurt me even though I thought it was no big deal.
2. I actually found bluelight before I did anything. I was joking around with my cousin and wanted to google if I could turn a lightbulb into a pipe.
3. Before I started to visit the sight I only smoked cannabis and drank. When I started lurking more I started taking adderall and I trip every two weeks (mainly acid but shrooms every once in a while). I have a weird problem with cold medicine, I’ve been limiting myself to it so I only take it days I don’t have adderall. I’m going to a coworkers to try coke soon and I just haven’t found anyone with ketamine around my town. I know I could ask one person but they’d tell my dad lololol. Although not like a DRUGGGG I’m a huge caffeine person, I drink like 6 energy drinks a day. I love adderall but I’m trying to stay at that level and do no future than coke bc my mom to my understanding struggled with a meth and bath salt addiction, along with other members of family so I’m just not trying to risk it in that department.
4. I tried to snort adderall xr back in highschool once but I was really uneducated on it and had no idea there were beads in the capsule so I tried crushing them then gave up. My exfriend on the other hand took a single bead and ate it and acted like he was wired the rest of the day. Maybe a placebo effect idk I just remembered that. But official everything has been oral n smoked.
I’m v awkward but I like having friends B) I hope that I don’t sound awkward or anything in this thing

I hope that I don’t sound awkward or anything in this thing
Did ya see my entry? lol Can't remeber what I was on or on about but it's always something. :D
Great post and thanks for it. :)
Amusing about the one bead of addy. Hate to see dude on a whole capsule of it. Damn.
Stand up and own who you are is what no one has ever told me. hahaha
Thanks again.
<3

Did ya see my entry? lol Can't remeber what I was on or on about but it's always something. :D
Great post and thanks for it. :)
Amusing about the one bead of addy. Hate to see dude on a whole capsule of it. Damn.
Stand up and own who you are is what no one has ever told me. hahaha
Thanks again.
<3
thank you! and yeah lol i always love reading peoples posts. this is the only site/forum ive felt comfortable talking on like this :D!! Everyone ive talked to so far is v nice n cool. I liked your entry too :DDD!!!!! Very fun vibes. Yeah he was an interesting guy but that day i knew to not give him a whole one lol. I do miss the guy though, never got to play dnd with him n our old friend group :'). Thank you again, i appreciate it c:

1. I started visiting bluelight frequently for a few years but only probably about 3 or so ago. I’d scroll on and off and dive into random threads. Honestly any questions I had about anything I’d always stumble back here. It also really really really helped me see somethings I was doing that could’ve really hurt me even though I thought it was no big deal.
2. I actually found bluelight before I did anything. I was joking around with my cousin and wanted to google if I could turn a lightbulb into a pipe.
3. Before I started to visit the sight I only smoked cannabis and drank. When I started lurking more I started taking adderall and I trip every two weeks (mainly acid but shrooms every once in a while). I have a weird problem with cold medicine, I’ve been limiting myself to it so I only take it days I don’t have adderall. I’m going to a coworkers to try coke soon and I just haven’t found anyone with ketamine around my town. I know I could ask one person but they’d tell my dad lololol. Although not like a DRUGGGG I’m a huge caffeine person, I drink like 6 energy drinks a day. I love adderall but I’m trying to stay at that level and do no future than coke bc my mom to my understanding struggled with a meth and bath salt addiction, along with other members of family so I’m just not trying to risk it in that department.
4. I tried to snort adderall xr back in highschool once but I was really uneducated on it and had no idea there were beads in the capsule so I tried crushing them then gave up. My exfriend on the other hand took a single bead and ate it and acted like he was wired the rest of the day. Maybe a placebo effect idk I just remembered that. But official everything has been oral n smoked.
I’m v awkward but I like having friends B) I hope that I don’t sound awkward or anything in this thing
Welcome! My home remedy for seasickness is ginger ingestion and it doesn’t take much, some ginger gum and voila, you are a happy cat blowing sick bubbles. I just got to Bluelight too after lurking awhile, glad to have another sharp cookie aboard.
Listen to an old coke fiend meth head booze bag for just one paragraph. I gotta tell you I misted up a little thinking of myself at a critical turning point in my life and then all of the soul unraveling and profound regrets that would pile on me, all from my innocent desire to get high awhile.
It sounds like you know this already intellectually but drugs are a risky business. You’ve got your pot and your LSD and we take those and become happy psycho aura and want to expand our minds and see it all! But then we’ve got you Mom with the meth and the bath salts and the meth and the meth (sorry meth makes me a little obsessive!) and so it sounds like you know these are riddles with risk and usually only expand your earthly misery in the end.
What I am getting at here is you are doing the right thing coming here and also setting up some boundaries for yourself. Use that addy responsibly and then read EVERYTHING you can on a drug and it’s cohorts before you start to do your autobioassays. Read the technical side of the drugs but also dig into the stories of the members here. Addiction and adverse side effects don’t always give you an out or a redo, these drugs play for keeps young squire.
I am going to get even more preachy for just one sentence: cAfFiEnE is one hell of a drug, and six energy drinks a day is unsustainable no matter how you supplement or potentiate or try to sublimate it. I was in long term addiction treatment in Florida this fall and had a four energy drink a day habit going and it made me into a sugar fiend for some reason and the crash from that had me sick as a cat for days. Be careful with that bitch!

How did your light bulb pipe work and what were you trying to smoke or vaporize?

welcome! - JRWS

Welcome! My home remedy for seasickness is ginger ingestion and it doesn’t take much, some ginger gum and voila, you are a happy cat blowing sick bubbles. I just got to Bluelight too after lurking awhile, glad to have another sharp cookie aboard.
Listen to an old coke fiend meth head booze bag for just one paragraph. I gotta tell you I misted up a little thinking of myself at a critical turning point in my life and then all of the soul unraveling and profound regrets that would pile on me, all from my innocent desire to get high awhile.
It sounds like you know this already intellectually but drugs are a risky business. You’ve got your pot and your LSD and we take those and become happy psycho aura and want to expand our minds and see it all! But then we’ve got you Mom with the meth and the bath salts and the meth and the meth (sorry meth makes me a little obsessive!) and so it sounds like you know these are riddles with risk and usually only expand your earthly misery in the end.
What I am getting at here is you are doing the right thing coming here and also setting up some boundaries for yourself. Use that addy responsibly and then read EVERYTHING you can on a drug and it’s cohorts before you start to do your autobioassays. Read the technical side of the drugs but also dig into the stories of the members here. Addiction and adverse side effects don’t always give you an out or a redo, these drugs play for keeps young squire.
I am going to get even more preachy for just one sentence: cAfFiEnE is one hell of a drug, and six energy drinks a day is unsustainable no matter how you supplement or potentiate or try to sublimate it. I was in long term addiction treatment in Florida this fall and had a four energy drink a day habit going and it made me into a sugar fiend for some reason and the crash from that had me sick as a cat for days. Be careful with that bitch!

How did your light bulb pipe work and what were you trying to smoke or vaporize?

welcome! - JRWS
Hopefully the ginger helps pirate cat lyfe is ruff :’) I actually appreciate the preachiness, I’m very open to listen to people and value honest/information. I feel bad putting my family on the spot but then again I am alas just a cat at sea, but I would go as far to say all my older family members I grew up around were addicts to things such as heroin, meth, bathsalts, alcohol, pills and the works. No shame to them or anything but I can’t say it didn’t help growing up and seeing more overdoses than I can count and blugh I’m going in too deep on my past. Basically, I’m very confident with my boundaries especially since it really shaped who I am today :) I know a lot of people say that and stuff and I can’t tell the future but my will power is strong and with meth, heroine, and other opioids I know willpower may only pay so much if I even try it so I just don’t have any want or urge. Curiosity, maybe but there’s a saying “curiosity killed the cat” and I’ve seen people say they can use meth to get things done and so forth but it’s just not worth the risk to me. I’m very very lucky my parents have recovered but I still remember things. I think the right word instead of confidence in that phrasing would be I just have a hatred of those drugs and while I love people in my life who still use them, I hate the drug itself. Coke I’m more okay with because I’m pretty broke and I have people in my life who I’ve discussed it with and my coworkers know too it’s just a once and a while thing they do it every now and again when they hang out. Another good thing about that is, I don’t have access to her person and she wouldn’t give it to me lol. I probably sound very defensive, I’m not trying to be I just don’t want to give the impression that I’m going to follow my moms path. I guess I get a bit defensive lol but not in a “:mad:“ way I don’t know how to word it but I think you understand what I mean. Bluelight actually made me really understand the seriousness of research, I found out taking lots of cold medicine increases your risk of a stroke and I found out the way I mixed it with adderall is actually pretty dangerous or I think I remember seeing that here. But I reassure that I will and definitely research a lot now :) I really appreciate the forewarning, advice, and wisdom. Also yeah I quit smoking cigarettes for two years after smoking since 12 and I would say the time I tried to quit drinking redbull was possibly the worst week of my life. I reduced my intake though I used to drink two 5 hours with them. I plan on cutting back more once I can figure out where to buy faygo again, they took it out of the store I work at :mad:.

and sadly no but probably for the best I don’t know how I’d explain that to my grandmother if she found it lol

Thank you!! -Seasick Cat B)

W
Hopefully the ginger helps pirate cat lyfe is ruff :’) I actually appreciate the preachiness, I’m very open to listen to people and value honest/information. I feel bad putting my family on the spot but then again I am alas just a cat at sea, but I would go as far to say all my older family members I grew up around were addicts to things such as heroin, meth, bathsalts, alcohol, pills and the works. No shame to them or anything but I can’t say it didn’t help growing up and seeing more overdoses than I can count and blugh I’m going in too deep on my past. Basically, I’m very confident with my boundaries especially since it really shaped who I am today :) I know a lot of people say that and stuff and I can’t tell the future but my will power is strong and with meth, heroine, and other opioids I know willpower may only pay so much if I even try it so I just don’t have any want or urge. Curiosity, maybe but there’s a saying “curiosity killed the cat” and I’ve seen people say they can use meth to get things done and so forth but it’s just not worth the risk to me. I’m very very lucky my parents have recovered but I still remember things. I think the right word instead of confidence in that phrasing would be I just have a hatred of those drugs and while I love people in my life who still use them, I hate the drug itself. Coke I’m more okay with because I’m pretty broke and I have people in my life who I’ve discussed it with and my coworkers know too it’s just a once and a while thing they do it every now and again when they hang out. Another good thing about that is, I don’t have access to her person and she wouldn’t give it to me lol. I probably sound very defensive, I’m not trying to be I just don’t want to give the impression that I’m going to follow my moms path. I guess I get a bit defensive lol but not in a “:mad:“ way I don’t know how to word it but I think you understand what I mean. Bluelight actually made me really understand the seriousness of research, I found out taking lots of cold medicine increases your risk of a stroke and I found out the way I mixed it with adderall is actually pretty dangerous or I think I remember seeing that here. But I reassure that I will and definitely research a lot now :) I really appreciate the forewarning, advice, and wisdom. Also yeah I quit smoking cigarettes for two years after smoking since 12 and I would say the time I tried to quit drinking redbull was possibly the worst week of my life. I reduced my intake though I used to drink two 5 hours with them. I plan on cutting back more once I can figure out where to buy faygo again, they took it out of the store I work at :mad:.

and sadly no but probably for the best I don’t know how I’d explain that to my grandmother if she found it lol

Thank you!! -Seasick Cat B)
Whoops I typed a lot lmfao