• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
Been lurking for a while now, think I came over from Quora or something looking for ways to finally put down the meth and the needle my doc. I’ve used about everything except RCs which I’m interested in but I’m in the boonies and psychedelics which I’m scared of.. lots of mental issues and Epilepsy, which takes me back to wanting to put the meth down. I’ve tried all ROA but my favorite is and always will be IV. I’ve IVd dope that’s should never been put in a rig.. msg to the kids- don’t waste your time shooting stupid shit save your veins for the good dope. Anyways thanks for having me.
-B

I) Honestly don't remember. I entered adulthood eating a pizza but six months later I went on an eight year bender. I am certain to have visited BL in between all those years. Then I browsed earlier this year looking for MDMA threads. I decided to join a month or two afterward with the other sole intention of making friends and getting readers (lol).

II) Search engine (Google/DDG).

III) Cannabis, Alcohol, Nicotine, LSD-25, Ketamine, N-BOMe, Psilocybe Cubensis, Cocaine.

IV) The mouth and nose.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

Wasssssssup fam ✊🏽 I literally just googled a better way to smoke glass like 5-10 minutes ago and this was the first site to pop up lol. Went thru a couple the forums decided to get on. I used to strictly just be a weed head but now I can’t get off the pilo anymore. Actually hoping I can find some motivation to stop because I starting to feel like I’m getting addicted.....newly into meth. Just started like 3 months ago, and it’s been real heavy this last month ever since I got this new roommate. I really would like to stop tho I’ve lost almost 20 pounds, up all and not eating almost anything anymore. Sorry I’m high as fuck as I’m typing this I don’t mean to make this a sob story. Cheers 🍻 hope to meet some new friends I’ve never actually joined a forum.

Wasssssssup fam ✊🏽 I literally just googled a better way to smoke glass like 5-10 minutes ago and this was the first site to pop up lol. Went thru a couple the forums decided to get on. I used to strictly just be a weed head but now I can’t get off the pilo anymore. Actually hoping I can find some motivation to stop because I starting to feel like I’m getting addicted.....newly into meth. Just started like 3 months ago, and it’s been real heavy this last month ever since I got this new roommate. I really would like to stop tho I’ve lost almost 20 pounds, up all and not eating almost anything anymore. Sorry I’m high as fuck as I’m typing this I don’t mean to make this a sob story. Cheers 🍻 hope to meet some new friends I’ve never actually joined a forum.

Cool man good to have you.

Im am ex meth addict turned stoner. I find weed helps a lot with cravings. Weeds been my first love. Sure she was put on the back burner while shoot shards but i never left her and now im home for good :)

HMU if you need to talk.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Cool man good to have you.

Im am ex meth addict turned stoner. I find weed helps a lot with cravings. Weeds been my first love. Sure she was put on the back burner while shoot shards but i never left her and now im home for good :)

HMU if you need to talk.

Welcome to Bluelight!
Well yeah actually quick question if you don’t mind! Cold turkey? Or how did u do it? Switch one for the other? I just can’t smoke weed for a while anymore 😩 lmk if you’d rather me DM you!

Well yeah actually quick question if you don’t mind! Cold turkey? Or how did u do it? Switch one for the other? I just can’t smoke weed for a while anymore 😩 lmk if you’d rather me DM you!

Yeah i just stopped cold turkey. Wasn't giving me the desired effects any longer. It was really only just to heighten an orgasm. Aside from that it just wasn't doing it for me any more.

Weed goes good with anything though.

Except psychosis!

Yeah i just stopped cold turkey. Wasn't giving me the desired effects any longer. It was really only just to heighten an orgasm. Aside from that it just wasn't doing it for me any more.

Weed goes good with anything though.

Except psychosis!

Last thing, how do I post pictures? Help sections wasn’t the most informative...........for me. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Here we go...

1. About 3-4 years 2. it was a Google search. 3. I had used every and anything I could get my hands on. Meth, weed, heroin(black and white), MDMA, MDMOA(or was it MDMOH), LSD, DMT, OXIs, benzos, morphine, dilaudid, dust off(god forbid- that was a horrible weekend), tons of 100% southern comfort. I just added fentanyl to the repitore within the last 6 months. OMG, I can't believe I almost forgot my all time favorite, but oh so hard to come by...Ketamine. 4.ALL

about 10 years
researching HR while doing recreational drugs
weed, alcohol then started using bluelight when i got into pills, lsd mdma to heroin.
never plugged. mainly sniffed every, except smoking crack

Hey everyone! Just joined bluelight today. Hoping to make some connections so please message me!

1.) about 10 years of browsing. Just joined today!

2.) I first learned about bluelight when I was researching LSD

3.) Jeez I have done just about every drug. Let's see...
Alcohol
Cannabis (smoking, vaping, edibles)
MDMA
Methamphetamine
Heroin
All prescription opiates: OxyContin, vicodin, norco, hydrocodone, fentanyl, Percocet, tramadal

many benzodiazepines and z drugs : Klonopin, ambien, Xanax, Valium, Ativan (interested in trying more z drugs similar to ambien)

SSRI's and other antidepressants : Prozac, lexapro, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, remeron, trintellix and prob more. (I have some mental illness clearly.

antipsychotics: seroquel, abilify, zyprexa,

gabapentinoids: pregabalin, gabapentin

rec drugs: MDMA, LSD, 2CB, 2CT7, shrooms, ketamine, PCP, DXM, meth, heroin

4.) swallow, snort, smoke, freebase, dab rigs, inject

currently prescribed 20mg Prozac daily, pregabalin 100/100/200mg daily
Adderal IR: 20mg 2x a day
Klonopin: 1mg 2x a day PRN
Trazadone 100mg at bed time

I also use cannabis moderately heavily. Looking for tips and trips and to make some friends! I'm from California.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

best,
Kyle

Greetings BlueFam!! Longtime scroller here. Bluelight has provided me with a lot of info, and I can only hope to contribute even a fraction of what I've gained. This has to be like my 3rd account, and I'm making a conscious effort to make this one my last one, and finally establish a presence here.

Easily over a decade. I was about 15, and was looking for HR info on basic substances, most efficient ROA's, and to identify interesting RCS.
Good ol' Google, before they started their passive censoring and excluding substance forums from many results lists. I've noticed nowadays that Google tries really, really hard not to redirect here, amd that's a fucking shame. Used to be you googled something reguarding drugs, and you best believe Bluelight and Erowid were on the 1st page of the results list. Now that just doesn't seem to be the case, and it terrifies me to think how many people could've gotten proper HR info but didn't, because the information they were seeking was hidden.
So I first came to Bluelight at the very same time I started experimenting. My then Best Friend and I regularly cross checked his employed as a nurse, drug abusing mother's medicine cabinet against drugs dot coms pill identifier, and if we came across something interesting, we researched it further here. Prior to Bluelight, I'd say I had only spoken marijuana a few times, drunk alcohol maybe once, and just started experiencing with stimulants, or pills as a whole for that matter (opiates would come later, as well as psychedelics). But make no mistake, Bluelight did not act as a gateway for me, but rather helped form parameters to a world I had knew nothing of, and in doing so provided a degree of safety and knowledge that the otherwise naive teenage me would not have had.
Prior, I had some minor insufflation experiences, one time was a half of a gabapentin 300mg capsule, and the other was a 10mg Adderall IR. Same friend led me to both experiences. It was do to the Adderall ( I ended up eating another 5 or 6 and stayed up all night masturbating to the then new Paris Hilton sex tape we dl'ed off Limewire. Ahh, those were the days :) But the next day I developed physical shakes and a stutter, which gave me cause for alarm. The symptoms subsided but right then I decided from then forth I'd research anything that would alter my perception b4 I just shoved it into an orifice.

Edited for spelling, grammar, and an amendment (addition) to Q#2

Last edited:
Here we go...
Thank you for lettering me join. I have never joined any type of forum or blog site in my life so I have a lot of getting used to.
Forgive me if or when I male any mistakes and plz lmk because I'm earger to learn.

I discovered and used blue light for over ten years now off and on checking out old discussions. Usually looking for the most efficient and safest ROAs. I can remember the exact first time that I used it I was looking up Opana 40 mg pills and different routes of administration. the information I found might have actually saved my life because I was about to take a lot more than my body could have handled. Someone warned that insufflated oxymorphone was wayyyyy more powerful than hydromorfone...ecpecialy after eating some high calorie/fat food the BA was 80% and crossed the bbb. So, this websites objective to promote safe and informed practices are so valuable.

I wasn't a big internet user when I first found this website. the reason I found it was to surfing google for any information that I could about a substance before I put it into my body and blue light always popped up it always was informative and very useful and organized.

Drugs I had used before finding BL(12 yrs ago) include Marijuana, alcohol,opiods, rx amphetamines, crack/coc. I never injected, usually smoked and snorted.
I've hit rock bottom a few times over the years but everyone has a story.
Nowdays, my town has a mobile needle exchange and there are very few ODs. I still IV but only 1 , 2 times a months. Coc and H were my fave but those are very very rare which is a good thing
A lot of friends often inquire to me for some things and I help the best I can while also directing them to BL.
A girl ik is starting our own version of AA/NA for our community and I plan on taking as much part as I can.

Hope that was too long of a tangent.did I do this right...😕

Hey everyone! Just joined bluelight today. Hoping to make some connections so please message me!

1.) about 10 years of browsing. Just joined today!

2.) I first learned about bluelight when I was researching LSD

3.) Jeez I have done just about every drug. Let's see...
Alcohol
Cannabis (smoking, vaping, edibles)
MDMA
Methamphetamine
Heroin
All prescription opiates: OxyContin, vicodin, norco, hydrocodone, fentanyl, Percocet, tramadal

many benzodiazepines and z drugs : Klonopin, ambien, Xanax, Valium, Ativan (interested in trying more z drugs similar to ambien)

SSRI's and other antidepressants : Prozac, lexapro, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, remeron, trintellix and prob more. (I have some mental illness clearly.

antipsychotics: seroquel, abilify, zyprexa,

gabapentinoids: pregabalin, gabapentin

rec drugs: MDMA, LSD, 2CB, 2CT7, shrooms, ketamine, PCP, DXM, meth, heroin

4.) swallow, snort, smoke, freebase, dab rigs, inject

currently prescribed 20mg Prozac daily, pregabalin 100/100/200mg daily
Adderal IR: 20mg 2x a day
Klonopin: 1mg 2x a day PRN
Trazadone 100mg at bed time

I also use cannabis moderately heavily. Looking for tips and trips and to make some friends! I'm from California.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

best,
Kyle
I joined today. Even tho it's 2 weeks different lol. Have you learned your way around the site? I'm afraid I'm goong to break so rules or something and get booted off. So I cud use some buddies too. Well..good luck with this pandemic stuff. Msg me if ur looking for a convo😎😜

Greetings BlueFam!! Longtime scroller here. Bluelight has provided me with a lot of info, and I can only hope to contribute even a fraction of what I've gained. This has to be like my 3rd account, and I'm making a conscious effort to make this one my last one, and finally establish a presence here.

Easily over a decade. I was about 15, and was looking for HR info on basic substances, most efficient ROA's, and to identify interesting RCS.
Good ol' Google, before they started their passive censoring and excluding substance forums from many results lists. I've noticed nowadays that Google tries really, really hard not to redirect here, amd that's a fucking shame. Used to be you googled something reguarding drugs, and you best believe Bluelight and Erowid were on the 1st page of the results list. Now that just doesn't seem to be the case, and it terrifies me to think how many people could've gotten proper HR info but didn't, because the information they were seeking was hidden.
So I first came to Bluelight at the very same time I started experimenting. My then Best Friend and I regularly cross checked his employed as a nurse, drug abusing mother's medicine cabinet against drugs dot coms pill identifier, and if we came across something interesting, we researched it further here. Prior to Bluelight, I'd say I had only spoken marijuana a few times, drunk alcohol maybe once, and just started experiencing with stimulants, or pills as a whole for that matter (opiates would come later, as well as psychedelics). But make no mistake, Bluelight did not act as a gateway for me, but rather helped form parameters to a world I had knew nothing of, and in doing so provided a degree of safety and knowledge that the otherwise naive teenage me would not have had.
Prior, I had some minor insufflation experiences, one time was a half of a gabapentin 300mg capsule, and the other was a 10mg Adderall IR. Same friend led me to both experiences. It was do to the Adderall ( I ended up eating another 5 or 6 and stayed up all night masturbating to the then new Paris Hilton sex tape we dl'ed off Limewire. Ahh, those were the days :) But the next day I developed physical shakes and a stutter, which gave me cause for alarm. The symptoms subsided but right then I decided from then forth I'd research anything that would alter my perception b4 I just shoved it into an orifice.

Edited for spelling, grammar, and an amendment (addition) to Q#2
You snorted a Half a 300 nurontin? Blahhh! Haha srry. That stuff is God awful bitter...

Here we go...
Thank you for lettering me join. I have never joined any type of forum or blog site in my life so I have a lot of getting used to.
Forgive me if or when I male any mistakes and plz lmk because I'm earger to learn.

I discovered and used blue light for over ten years now off and on checking out old discussions. Usually looking for the most efficient and safest ROAs. I can remember the exact first time that I used it I was looking up Opana 40 mg pills and different routes of administration. the information I found might have actually saved my life because I was about to take a lot more than my body could have handled. Someone warned that insufflated oxymorphone was wayyyyy more powerful than hydromorfone...ecpecialy after eating some high calorie/fat food the BA was 80% and crossed the bbb. So, this websites objective to promote safe and informed practices are so valuable.

I wasn't a big internet user when I first found this website. the reason I found it was to surfing google for any information that I could about a substance before I put it into my body and blue light always popped up it always was informative and very useful and organized.

Drugs I had used before finding BL(12 yrs ago) include Marijuana, alcohol,opiods, rx amphetamines, crack/coc. I never injected, usually smoked and snorted.
I've hit rock bottom a few times over the years but everyone has a story.
Nowdays, my town has a mobile needle exchange and there are very few ODs. I still IV but only 1 , 2 times a months. Coc and H were my fave but those are very very rare which is a good thing
A lot of friends often inquire to me for some things and I help the best I can while also directing them to BL.
A girl ik is starting our own version of AA/NA for our community and I plan on taking as much part as I can.

Hope that was too long of a tangent.did I do this right...😕

Welcome to Bl.. wander around

1.maybe around 2010
2. Was mentioned on 4chan
3.weed,hydrocodone,cigarettes, Xanax, and alcohol.
4.all and only injected once since my veins are too small(sometimes require a sonogram at hospitals) definitely prefer just swallowing pills it’s too fun!