• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

Good morning
I got your post. Welcome to BL
I have been on BL for several years. I have questions about safety and such about using. I too have a past of recreational use as well as needle c

I hit sent in error. My eye aren’t what they use to be. I continue use of prescription use. I have not drank in 20 something years. With liver issues I just stomach it. Health and age slowed me down. It’s to early here it’s 412am. I have insomnia issues. I’ll watch for you again posting. Good morning

Hi @Mary L :) & @Salmciel :)
Welcome to Bluelight !

If you have some questions about safely using some substances then try heading over to Basic Drug Discussion or even Other Drug Discussion.

Also, you could try searching for whatever you looking for, best way to explain how is read my how-to on how to search here at Bluelight. Which can be done Here

One thing to be aware of is once you click 'post reply' and the page seems to be taking a moment then all you have to do is refresh the page. (Don't keep clicking 'post reply' or else it will post duplicates upon duplicates).

let me know if you have any questions!. :)

1. I had been lurking for around nine years

2. A friend recommended it too me

3. Acohol, cannabis, ketamine, ecstasy tablets, clonazepam, diazepam, tramadol, cocaine, mephedrone and oxycodone.

4. Just eating and snorting.

Hi, @Captianopiate . Welcome aboard thanks for throwing in.
What would you consider to be your least fave of your fave drugs?
I think mine would have to be edibles although weed would be my drug of choice... and benzos but thats another story.
Hope to see ya about,
Peace

Hi, @Captianopiate . Welcome aboard thanks for throwing in.
What would you consider to be your least fave of your fave drugs?
I think mine would have to be edibles although weed would be my drug of choice... and benzos but thats another story.
Hope to see ya about,
Peace
Hi dude, I think my least favourites would have alcohol, cocaine and unfortunately for the past 5 or 6 years weed. I find its a completely different drug to what it did for me 10 years ago. Also with cocaine I kinda despise how much I love it if that makes sense?

I find its a completely different drug to what it did for me 10 years ago.
Yes they got some super bud shit out these days, man. Coupla puffs and zooted.
And yes the hating the loving of a substance is a thing (at least in my life).
Alcohol would def be one of the last of my to dos if I want a buzz... just not "fun" like it was when I was a kid. idk

Yes they got some super bud shit out these days, man. Coupla puffs and zooted.
And yes the hating the loving of a substance is a thing (at least in my life).
Alcohol would def be one of the last of my to dos if I want a buzz... just not "fun" like it was when I was a kid. idk
Yeah, unfortunately I drink a lot because it's so readily available and cheap, but I hate its effect past the third beer really. Fortunately I am now on day 11 of no alcohol so quite proud of myself. And with the used to LOVE it in my early teens up until about 21/ 22 when I first started dping psychedelics, and yeah never been the same since, gives me severe anxiety attacks.

Fortunately I am now on day 11 of no alcohol so quite proud of myself.
This is to be congratulated. I know alcohol is hell to get away from and hell to stay with... like a psycho girlfriend/boyfriend. lol jk
That really is doing something I bet ya feel a lot better.
Psyches gives anxiety? Sorry I may have missed something.

This is to be congratulated. I know alcohol is hell to get away from and hell to stay with... like a psycho girlfriend/boyfriend. lol jk
That really is doing something I bet ya feel a lot better.
Psyches gives anxiety? Sorry I may have missed something.
Sorry meant I used to LOVE weed throughout my teens and then around 21/22 tried acid for the first time and ever since then weed has been horrible, gives me really bad anxiety attacks for like 30 minutes. It subsides after a while and then I'm stoned like normal but that 30 mins is really really bad. Also thanks on the congrats! 😊

tried acid for the first time and ever since then weed has been horrible
I see.
Sometimes weed can ratchet up my anxieties especially if I am in withdrawal of any kind. As a matter of fact; this is the first indicator (I have found) that something is "off" or that I am not in a "base" state. If I am on my "meds" smoking weed is fine. If I drop a med or two for a few days weed will drive up anxieties to the point where I can hardly smoke and usage goes down to almost nil.
Have ya tried any edibles? Like a full spectrum with cbd, thc etc? I mean if ya just don't care for weed anymore the point is moot but if there is some enjoyment maybe edibles are an option. Takes time to "hit" but lasts longer and more of a body high in my experience. Relaxing and a good muscle relaxer I have found.
That alcohol is a bitch. Putting that aside is a major step in finding what there is for us out there... it aint all pretty but it's life.
<3

Tried quite a few edibles back in the day. Once again used to enjoy them, personally had some amazing psychedelic experiences from eating too many aha. And I know what you mean by a great body high, unfortunately last time I tried them the anxiety stayed with me for at least 8 hours :( It's really strange because I still love acid and shrooms ect but ever since I first tried them weed has..yeah just never been the same. One of my favourite things to do used to be sitting around having a smoke with my mates and now, yeah anxious, invasive thoughts, can't talk, get incredibly introspective in a bad way

Sorry apparently I don't know how to quote yet
Yah just drag a sentence and choose the quote option or the quote button at the bottm right of text box ? in the reply box there is a "insert quotes" box > hit that > insert quotes > done.
One of my favourite things to do used to be sitting around having a smoke with my mates and now, yeah anxious, invasive thoughts, can't talk, get incredibly introspective in a bad way
Yeah looks like weed would totally be off the plate if I were to have these reactions. I have when in bad places in my life but I know what you are talking about. Uneasy and out of element is my descriptors. Just not "where I should be"....
Thats me I know we all go through our own shit but weed is a psychedelic if I am not mistaken and do you still drop acid?

Yah just drag a sentence and choose the quote option or the quote button at the bottm right of text box ? in the reply box there is a "insert quotes" box > hit that > insert quotes > done.

Yeah looks like weed would totally be off the plate if I were to have these reactions. I have when in bad places in my life but I know what you are talking about. Uneasy and out of element is my descriptors. Just not "where I should be"....
Thats me I know we all go through our own shit but weed is a psychedelic if I am not mistaken and do you still drop acid?
Weed is a strong psychedelic as I understand it, haven't had acid in a while although had some shrooms a couple of months back, which was pretty awesome, not the hugest dose but enough for me to feel, like a part of something I guess. What about yourself? Are you a fan of the psychedelics?

Weed is a strong psychedelic as I understand it, haven't had acid in a while although had some shrooms a couple of months back, which was pretty awesome, not the hugest dose but enough for me to feel, like a part of something I guess. What about yourself? Are you a fan of the psychedelics?
Sorry when I say part of something, I mean feeling connected with the natural world, feeling like it's okay to exist, sort of thing.

What about yourself? Are you a fan of the psychedelics?
Somehow I missed this whole post. Forgive.
I am. I like to trip occasionally but weed gives me insights daily and seem to have picked up the habit of "seeing" now regardless of dose or no dose. What has already been seen cannot be unseen... at least in my head. I am a fan as I think they have many uses for some serious issues (pts that i had boom gone in one trip in 96). I am still hyper vigilant but this I consider a "good" thing and will hold on to it.
Got many issues myself but still pushing ahead. May slip once in a while but making headway nonetheless.

feeling connected with the natural world, feeling like it's okay to exist, sort of thing.
this i feel comes from within and can be a pita to grasp
when i trip (even on weed) i see the world as a stage and puppets are moving to and fro following a well devised made for tv production. its all illusion and fake. thats what i see. what do i do? lol cannot put on the plastic smile and act like fantasy land is a reality.