• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions concerning short/long term effects of ADHD medication abuse

DopeDXM

Greenlighter
First off I want to state that I do not have adhd or anything of the sort nor am I addicted to any stimulant or drug for that matter but I realize how addictive this shit is and how fast the tolerance can build up even after one use which is why I'm very careful. Nonetheless I want to know the short term and long term effects of abuse of adhd meds. Although I've done some extreme stimulants like coke and meth I don't really fuck with those anymore. Basically I just abuse Adderall, Concerta/Ritalin, Vyvanse and Focalin. I mix it up. Again I'm no addict even though it's my favorite type of drug I only do it once every week or every other week usually. Occasionally maybe two times one week but not directly after one use obviously. I've made some really dumb mistakes in the past like doing about 200mg of concerta some snorted and 300mg Vyvanse and almost overdosing but I've been being more responsible recently as I keep my tolerance low. I'm 18 and I don't have heart problems obviously or I'd probably be dead but I always hear that abusing this stuff can cause cancer, liver problems and other bad shit and I just want the truth. Not some maybe rare symptoms or lies to scare me from doing it. I don't do it often but maybe I have cancer now! Haha any help?