• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Questions About Plugging Tar

uniformsquare

Greenlighter
I was wondering if it is possible to plug a piece of tar alone without cooking up and using a needless syringe?

I don't really know, but in theory I guess it would, it would just take a long time.

you can go to walgreens and get an oral syringe, anyone can get them, in any state.

I would assume that it would be pretty impractical compared to other ROA. I am not encouraging IV use whatsoever if you have never banged anything then I wouldn't. I would smoke or snort the tar though.

Sure, it's possible. Plugging a hamburger is possible too. ;)

Worthwhile, probably not. Like wiggi said, the roa isn't very good for heroin when compared with other roa's, except oral. But yes, due to tar's physical consistency, you'd want to dissolve it in order to speed up absorption.

yeah, I just recently moved to Tucson from St. Louis and they have tar here. people smoke it, and thats something new to me. I mean I knew about it, just never seen it in person cause I'mused to powder.

I shoot my drugs though, but I don't encourage it.

I tried plugging tar. After IV, plugging has the next highest bioavailability for most, if not all, opiates.

My problem is my tolerance is so far through the roof I can't get high off it no matter how I ingest it.

But you'll still need to dissolve the tar with some warm water and spray the solution where the sun don't shine using an oral syringe.

I suppose you could just cram the tar ball up there, but its going to be a slow dissolve. Don't make any poop plans for at least a few hours.

Sure, it's possible. Plugging a hamburger is possible too. ;)

LOL!
True. It's like plugging a pill...you would NOT just shove the pill up there. Rather, you'd dissolve it in some water to prepare a solution =D
And for the record, plugging tar is a wonderful ROA, in my experience.