• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions about meth

gmz34

Bluelighter
I have been using amphetamine (straight amp) for long time which is from deepmarket. I cant acces to it now. I mean when I bought from deepweb it wouldnt come.
I dont know why this happens but I cant get amp now. There is no straight amp on the street delaers in here but there is meth. I hear the horror stories about meth addictivnes. but I like the amp so much if I use meth oral dosage just like amp high it will work for it.
I dont want huge high I just equal to amp high and dont want 3-4 days high of on it. I just wany 12-15 hours good amp high. when I on amp I dont sleep for 35 hours but the night after 15 hours I can sleep like baby. İf I use meth oral can I sleep after 35 hours. how it is when is used oral ? if I use small oral dosage can I high 3-4 days ? will it problem for addictivty when used oral ? you know I explained that I just want amp like high nothing too much of it :/ thanks

Last edited:
The duration of meth when used orally is longer than if you were to use any other ROA.
The average duration is anywhere from 3-6 hours, but could last longer if you get the good stuff.

You won't experience a rush, but you will feel the effects in about 30 minutes, depending on how much food is in your stomach.

The likelihood that you get addicted using it orally is much lower than any other ROA. I think it's smart of you to use it orally, as opposed to snorting it or injecting it, although it will last longer.

Oral lasts the longest, then snorted, smoking and iv are neck and neck.

It's kind of difficult to gauge how long it will last, its different for everyone. Longest I've ever had an oral dose last is about 12 hrs, others report much longer.

The duration of meth when used orally is longer than if you were to use any other ROA.
The average duration is anywhere from 3-6 hours, but could last longer if you get the good stuff.

You won't experience a rush, but you will feel the effects in about 30 minutes, depending on how much food is in your stomach.

The likelihood that you get addicted using it orally is much lower than any other ROA. I think it's smart of you to use it orally, as opposed to snorting it or injecting it, although it will last longer.
How will the sleep issue ? Can I sleep after 35 hours modarete use of it. I like amphetamine realy much if I can get starigh amphetamine I dont even imagine meth :D. and is it realy addictive when is used oral ? 3-4 month ago I used a rc I cant remember its name of but it can be used vaped, sniffed, oral. I used it doing vaping for first time and I understand what is the people are saying as "meth when smoked really addictive" I got really diffirent typ euophoria from vaping it then I have threw that subtance to trash because of become addicted it.

Was that RC 3fpm by any chance? That stuff was insane when it was first released.