• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

questions about benzos

Spotts75

Greenlighter
Guys! I still have a script for estazolam--seems only Teva make it now .. watson was top notch. Very much an extendo alprazolam, considering it is a triazolo class benzodiapine. Intermediate, I like it more than alprazolam because if you take 1mg it actually lasts a decent amount of time, as other say 1-5 hrs. Consequently Very easy to OD on, one of the best of the worse, I suppose

I am in u.s.a i have never had the fun of that benzo lol so i can`t help ya at all but i prefer klonopin but i have anxiety regualar so i neebut i prefer 3mg a day 1200-1800mg gabapentin i take gabapentin to help on with my benzo use, i take the gabapentin it helps me conserve on benzos lol

Guys! I still have a script for estazolam--seems only Teva make it now .. watson was top notch. Very much an extendo alprazolam, considering it is a triazolo class benzodiapine. Intermediate, I like it more than alprazolam because if you take 1mg it actually lasts a decent amount of time, as other say 1-5 hrs. Consequently Very easy to OD on, one of the best of the worse, I suppose
This is a great Benzo. I used to be able to get them from Holland.. Excellent for insomnia in the short-term.

As for all that placebo CBD that's around... Well, as others attest; just smoke weed if you want a good sleep.. Or, eat THC containing edibles if you don't want to smoke. I really feel that many people are on the CBD bandwagon as it's a money spinner.

Hey Spotts! A very happy unbirthday to you. Welcome to the insane asylum. I hope you brought your bathing suit; karaoke every other Fridays and watch out for Donna. She murdered another patient by holding him down and "ripping out another patient's endocrine system"[sic].

Now onto the topic currently at hand. First, we aren't gonna be discussing the alleged comparative potency between different Pharma Supplier's lots. We just don't have the space for it and unless there is a Deep State government conspiracy, it's been proven that the generic medicine market functions well and that they suffer the same tendency to err as any other human, but incidences appear to be quite rare.

Next, I'm gonna try and lay down some knowledge for you. Just please keep in mind that I'm not being judgmental. I want everybody here to be at their best. The fact that the, as you've called them, Triazolo- type Benzodiazepines are not so common any more is intentional. Once upon a time, there were drugs known as Barbiturates. These drugs were sedatives, much like Benzodiazepines, but with a subjective euphoria and physical effects similar to Ethanol. When Barbiturates were discovered/patended folks with the need for self-sedation had choices like Whiskey, Opium/Morphine/Heroin and Chloral Hydrate to name a few. These were, for the most part included in the Harrison Narcotics Tax Act 1914. To my knowledge, Cannabis (1937), Barbiturates (Being New) and Amphetamines (Not even around yet) were not included.

Barbiturates were an improvement over taking Laudanum for every physical ailment until one died or went insane. They were an improvement and like a lot of things in pharmacy "were safe". Still highly addictive, capable of inducing Delirium Tremens -> death, but, an improvement. For years they were prescribed. If you read Junkie, Mr. Burroughs talks about buying hundreds of Pentobarbital (Nembutal) at a time from pharmacists on the sly. It wasn't legal, but have you ever bought Morphine from a Rph on the sly? Lots and lots of people died as a result of Barbiturate addiction, dependence and overdose until....

1960: Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) begins to revolutionize things. It was capable of sedating patients but as a single agent, was not easily capable of causing death, whether intentional or no. Benzodiazepines flooded the market over the 60's and 70's. Barbiturates were dying or dead by 1990 or so. They "worked" but as we know now, just because folks didn't die didn't make them safe. Countless people have lost their lives in less literal terms to Benzo's as well. Most people now respect these drugs as being a sort of Pandora's Box, but we still misprescribe them all the time. The 2-4 week accepted policy of duration of treatment with these drugs is institutionally ignored.

Which brings me to the fact that I find it personally troubling that the less potent Benzodiazepines aren't really working so well for you. I feel it could be a sign that you are heading for territory that you don't want to be in. The territory I'm speaking of is one in which these high-potency/short-duration Benzodiazepines no longer truly effect you and you still have all of the same problems as before. I do not want that for you or anybody. People often don't take this shit seriously until day 3 of hellacious withdrawal in which they try unsuccessfully to claw their own skin off and you realize that monsters do indeed exist.

Please talk to us if you need anything. I am always happy to have an open, honest and non-judgmental conversation with you about this stuff. I don't want you to end up like some of the other Benzo casualties I know.

Amen, I’m prescribed 1 mg of klonopin a day. I take .25 once a day. And on days that are good I take none.
I was on three mg of kpin in 2017 and was yanked.
There are no words to describe how painful that was.

you would have to invent a new word for that pain. So I treat the klonopin with High HIGH respect.

kief, you put it into perspective like you always have and done.

my recommendation; take half a 2mg estazolam. 2 or 3 of the 2mgs is TOO much.
side note; a mixture of baclofen on and off seems to cure what ive been having issues with, narcolepsy with cataplexy. a small dose 1mg dose of estazolam with say 10mg baclofen seems to work: baclofen also gives me an aversion to smoke cigarettes (good!). .
link to study on baclofen for narcolepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524464/

sonicwhite, klonopin was great for a while, then i abused the HECK out of it. I agree, i was on 8mg back in 2017-2018 as well actually. Then a dumb doctor pulled me cold turkey-- YIKES

ok,don t really know where to post this,since one of the similar threads has been closed.does anyone know how to make nembutal at home,or something within that area of "functionality".i am from e eu ...n on the southwest of it...if u know a vet med student or a vet or regarding my idiotic questions please please pm me!i have health issues, am unemployed ,cant travel far ,and cant pay much..if you have it n want to get rid of it lolol,i shall gladly take it from you.just pm me u guys.dont need pro-lifeers bs ,do not even try

You're never gonna get that stuff man, flurazepam has a cross tolerance to barbs.... But the stuff has got a cult vibe, I was railing it once and had this weird mental image of monks snorting the shit and chanting. Weird stuff, stay away

Hey man, Im sorry to say that this sort of thing is not allowed here. This is what we refer to as "sourcing" and/or "synthesis". I understand youre having a hard time and I am sorry to hear that.

There are ways of obtaining or making the drug. There are secret societies dedicated to the practice. I hope you find what you are looking for though, really.

Hey man, Im sorry to say that this sort of thing is not allowed here. This is what we refer to as "sourcing" and/or "synthesis". I understand youre having a hard time and I am sorry to hear that.

There are ways of obtaining or making the drug. There are secret societies dedicated to the practice. I hope you find what you are looking for though, really.
hope u were talkin to me.please if u have any advice...

TRUE FACT`S no matter the strain u smoke u eat then sleep ;)

Thats not true. It definitely is the strain you smoke which you can use for foreign things. I know it because i'm smoking weed since 23 years because of my sleeping problems. And i can swear - Indicas are the best ever- perhaps a hybrid with a lot of indica but if i try to sleep on a sativa strain - forget it - there are too much thoughts in my head. Even the "eating the fridge"-thing is not correct, not with me. These things are happening to you mostly when you start smoking marihuana.

I <3 INDICA-STRAINS

Thats not true. It definitely is the strain you smoke which you can use for foreign things. I know it because i'm smoking weed since 23 years because of my sleeping problems. And i can swear - Indicas are the best ever- perhaps a hybrid with a lot of indica but if i try to sleep on a sativa strain - forget it - there are too much thoughts in my head. Even the "eating the fridge"-thing is not correct, not with me. These things are happening to you mostly when you start smoking marihuana.

I <3 INDICA-STRAINS

It's not that black and white. If you want to know more and understand how your statement is partially true to an extent you would have to do more research in this specific area. Which there is a lot of things you should read up on in order to fully understand how Cannabis works as a Medicine especially when it comes to insomnia and pain relief and increasing appettite.

Last edited: