• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions About Being Stim'd Out or Tweaking

jp117

Greenlighter
Let me preface this by saying that I know the things I'm experiencing are a sure fire sign that it's time to lay off for a few days--at the very least. I'm asking more about things I can do to help assuage this effect. I normally don't ever binge use, and so this isn't something I've experienced before.

I went on a two day binge on Thursday and Friday. I didn't sleep at all Thursday night, and finally went to bed at around 3:00 AM on Friday (Saturday morning). During that time I drank tons of water, but did not eat anything. I did drink some beers Friday night, but didn't go overboard with it. I slept for about 7 hours and woke up today feeling a bit under the weather, as would be expected.

I smoked a bit at around noon and felt pretty good. When I smoked a little more at 7 PM tonight, the negative effects hit me.

-My body immediately became extremely tense, as if I couldn't relax any of my core muscles. My back is incredibly tight, and my abs won't relax.
-I feel like it's difficult to take deep breaths, but I don't have any chest pain or anything like that. My heart rate is elevated but not to the level it normally is when I'm using.
-I feel like my movements are kind of jerky, primarily when I turn my head or bend over.
-I don't have any paranoia or anxiety really, just a general feeling of discomfort.
- I feel alert, but just a bit foggy which I'm assuming is still residual from lack of sleep the two nights before.
- I feel like it's difficult to keep my eyes from opening ridiculously wide.

Are these generally considered symptoms of being Tweaked Out? If so, I have a few questions:

1: What can I do to help relieve the tension in my back and stomach?
2: How is it that some people are able to binge for 4-5 days? (Not that I want to, this alone is enough to drive the Moderation nail right into my head) Is it that people just use more to push these symptoms away? What would happen--out of curiousity--if someone tried to do that?
3: Is this something that is caused by the simple fact that I used continuously for too long a period of time?
4: Is it more likely an issue that I redosed too often with small doses instead of waiting longer between doses but doing a larger amount?

I have done research on the effects I'm feeling, but everything is convoluted and exaggerated on drug information sites, which is why I'm turning to you good folks. Thanks for your help.

For tension, Magnesium. GABA agonists will make you feel better though not necessarily help with the tension at the root of it.

As for your question about redoing, in my experience if you want to avoid negative effects during your high and also avoid them accumulating more and more until, due to many things, those are the only effects one can easily achieve from the drug, larger doses less frequently > smaller ones more often. At the very least it bring out the more pushy, compulsive aspects of the meth I presume you're speaking of. What ROA do you use? And what general dosing scheme pattern is most common on a single day use and also "binge", whether large or small?

As for your question about redoing, in my experience if you want to avoid negative effects during your high and also avoid them accumulating more and more until, due to many things, those are the only effects one can easily achieve from the drug, larger doses less frequently > smaller ones more often. At the very least it bring out the more pushy, compulsive aspects of the meth I presume you're speaking of. What ROA do you use? And what general dosing scheme pattern is most common on a single day use and also "binge", whether large or small?

Thanks for the reply. I began only snorting it, and recently started smoking. For me personally, snorting is good if I need a good boost and want to feel the "speed" effect of the drug more than anything else. I've found that when I smoke, it's a smoother, dare I say "more mellow" high. I enjoy smoking it if I'm going to have a few beers and do some writing, I snort it if I really need to get down to business and get stuff done, if that makes sense. I generally won't go larger than that on the dose, but I may do it more often, which I think is the focus of your answer to the question about dosages.

As far as dosing, I am probably a bit more careless than I should be about taking measurement. When I snort it, I will break off a piece approximately the size of the number "0" on your physical keyboard. Once crushed, that normally gives me the amount consistent with a good bump, but not enough to make a decent line. Scientific, I know ; )

When smoking, I will take 4-5 pieces approximately that same size and put them in my bubble. I'll take 4-5 good hits, and then not smoke again for a few hours.

Just a lil advise, don't overplay the mellowness of the high when smoked, in the beginning and with controlled use even towards the middle of ones use, the high can be quite mellow, especially compared to the boost you described while snorting. It is quick to fade and leave you with none of those feelings as I have mentioned before. I'm not advocating you use it at all but you seem content and responsible so I suggest you try oral dosing. Also I suggest that you start measuring your doses more accurately, volumetric measurements maybe? If you minimize the times you dose and keep your head on strait you can learn to will yourself into a boost without the need to actually dose/redose.