• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question regarding a humorous experience plugging meth.

iwishicouldflyhigh

Greenlighter
I don't have any desire to ever inject methamphetamine (or any drug for that matter), so I decided to try out plugging today since I've heard that has the next highest bioavailability. I'd heard it's best to lay on your side or stomach for 15 minutes afterwards, so I ended up laying face down with my arms propping my forehead up with a pillow while I listened to a podcast. It was apparently really comfortable, because next thing I knew, I was listening to a different podcast podcast roughly 30 minutes later.

Once I realized I'd passed out, my arm had apparently fallen asleep for the entire time since it was numb and I could hardly move it. No worries of any medical issues though, since it rapidly returned to normal once I got blood flowing back to it. I just find it amusing that I managed to take a power-nap right after taking meth.

I woke up quite energized, so I know the meth hit me, but it did make me curious. Does falling asleep before or during the onset of a stimulant make any difference on its effects?

Well considering that you just did it, why dont you tell us? Lol

What was your dose?
Do you have tolerance?
Did it get you high?

IVing meth is the only way for this cat. Other ROAs seem pointless but that tends to be the mentality of most IV users.

Yes, every now and then you'll get a clear head and take long stim naps and they can be great.
Although I'm still uncertain as to how healthy/natural they are.

Sometimes they feel really healthy on the body.
Like I'll wake up rejuvinated, however dunno how that is on the head.

Well considering that you just did it, why dont you tell us? Lol

Ha! You make a fine point, sir.

My dose was roughly 50-60mg mixed with 3ml of water. I'd say I have a fairly low tolerance, and it did get me high. I wasn't tweaked out or euphoric, but I felt a pretty standard boost of energy from it. The bioavailability was noticeably higher due to the ROA, but I couldn't really say if my nap had any effect on it since I've never plugged before.

The nap was nice though! Like you said snazzy, I felt great when I woke up. I wouldn't even have noticed I'd fallen asleep if the podcast hadn't changed. I can't imagine any amount of rest being for your body when stimulants are concerned, although I'm definitely far from knowledgeable about any physiological alterations of meth's effects while unconscious.

While it is undeniably physically stimulating, I find D-meth to be mainly psychologically stimulating unless its Racemic which we never see around here anymore thank goodness. the stuff caused many a panic attack for myself.

I know addicts that have to have a shot to go to sleep! Im not sure how that works but, I have had doses and slept soon after before, Its all set and setting too, that's not just for psychedelics!