• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants question on opiates benzo meth mix

Mesparky98

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm currently on oxycodone 30mg 3x daily and morphine 100mg 3x daily and oxycodone 15mg for break through pain as needed and xanax 2mg 3x daily I am thinking about trying meth I wanted to know how much to try and if it is safe with everything that I am on I have read a lot of posts on bl and a lot of research on the web there is a ton of conflicting information and I need advice maybe from others that are on similar meds and maybe have tried meth and how it was and is it safe? I really never been one to worry much about what I take I love all drugs I am truly an addict oh and I have overdosed at least 5 times since 2003 and seems like every time I od I end up getting medflighted to Boston medical center because I go into a coma and have to be on life support I wake up with my hands in mittens and tied down and all kinds of tubes down my throat and I never know how long I've been out sometimes a few days and the longest was 40days

It sounds like a bad idea to me considering all the overdoses, impulsive too. Don't try meth, you'll most likely end up regretting it. Stay well, friend, and alive. I'm sure your friends and family would tell you the same thing.

It sounds like a bad idea to me considering all the overdoses, impulsive too. Don't try meth, you'll most likely end up regretting it. Stay well, friend, and alive. I'm sure your friends and family would tell you the same thing.
I second that, meth is one of the most addictive drug and given that you take massive doses of other drugs, that could kill a few people, I don't see a good outcome.

Nobody can stop you from doing what you're going to do. But, believe everybody when they say that it isn't worth it in the long run.

Thanks guys and your probably right I think I will stay away from the meth I just see a lot of my friends that do it and tell me how great it is I wasn't planning on trying much only 1 or 2 points but your right I am very impulsive so I should stay away from thank you all for your advice!!!!!!!!!!

That is a wise decision. Don't make the same mistake we did, heartbreak and arrest were the main outcomes.

OP is on a plethora of drugss, do you IV your morphine or any of your other pain meds?
How long have been these dosages? ��

I'm actually trying to find an answer to your question but I cannot start to even think about it. I keep getting stuck on the fact that there is a doctor out there willing to continue to prescribe that regimen of medication to you even AFTER all of your overdoses. Something doesn't seem right to me about that. The fact that you have so little control over the drugs you do now should be a glaringly obvious sign that you should NEVER try any other addicting drugs. You have no self-control with the ones you use now. Do you really think it's a good idea to get into more? Time to take a step back and seriously reconsider the pattern you have going and think about getting some kind of control over that, it sounds deadly enough already. A decrease, NOT an increase of drugs is usually called for after 5 OD's.

Last edited: