L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question for the ladies

247csws

Bluelighter
How would you feel if react if the man you are in love with stops being intimate with you, then says if you need to find someone to fuck to fill that need, he dont care?

where you wanna go with this question?.. how should I react if he doesn't want to fuck me anymore? haha what a question.. how old are you just curious because you remind me of myself when I was younger a bit fragile I would add, this by the age of 14 i'd say? Sex isn't always based on love, my dear. I would just kick him out.

I guess it is a stupid question. I just cant see myself having sex with a different man than the one I love. With sex comes feelings, in my experience anyway.

Well, it sounds like he’s just giving you an option and not saying you HAVE to go out and have sex with other men. There are plenty of people in open relationships for that reason - one person is into sex and the other isn’t. Or miss-matched libidos. Lots of reasons.

As to how *I* would feel - not great I guess. That said, I would understand it and appreciate my partners interest in my sexual satisfaction.

Hope that helps!

- VE

Um..... I def think there is something wrong if your man tells you to screw someone else.

Um..... I def think there is something wrong if your man tells you to screw someone else.

Cuckolding is a more popular fetish in the Western world than you would expect. In the Eastern world that's just how things were in many cultures, so it wasn't a taboo of any sort and so, less enticing.

How would you feel if react if the man you are in love with stops being intimate with you, then says if you need to find someone to fuck to fill that need, he dont care?

I'm not a lady but IMMEDIATELY break up with him.
Or is it a fetish thing?

It sounds like he's not so subtly telling you it's over. If he was into you, the last thing on his mind would be you fucking other men. Unless he's into cuckolding. Either way get rid, unless that's your bag too

I would get rid of him. I can't imagine my guy telling me to sleep with someone else. He would still get me off if he was in a body cast...thats love lol

you should probably end it, but having an open relationship is also an option

there's not necessarily anything wrong with dating someone to fulfill your emotional needs and wants, and having someone (or someones) else to satisfy sexual ones, as long as everyone involved knows and consents to it. monogamy isn't for everyone, and most men seem to be fine with casual, nsa relationships

being told that by the person you're in love with though? if you can't separate the love from the lust, you should def end it and find someone that can satisfy all your needs

Ask him why he wants that arrangement.

He could have a medical problem and be embarrassed (e.g., erectile dysfunction), he could be into it (then it just depends on if you are), or he might want a platonic relationship with you (again, your choice).

But there's a Big Fat Why? here and you need to know what it is.

It all depends on the type of relationship and boundaries you guys have set. For some open relationships are ideal. It must be acknowledged though that the contexts/boundaries of open relationships can vary widely (ie. “We have sex with others but only in front of each other”, “we have sex with others separately”, “we have regular group sex”, “we have other people we go to for emotional/romantic relations”, etc.)

If you speak to someone who is sexually monogamous then they might feel anger, rejection, or insecurity being told that their partner doesn’t care if they have sex with other people.

If you speak to someone who is sexually non-monogamous they may feel encouraged to branch out, learn about sex from others and apply that to their main relationship, or they may adopt one of a variety of non-monogamous relationship styles.

It’s really all up to the person, but if you are not comfortable with the new boundaries your partner is suggesting or demanding, or you cannot see yourself trying them out then it’s likely something has changed. You won’t know until you try to have an open conversation to discuss your current desires and feelings.

The situation could also be what OP^ mentioned. Your partner could be experiencing som mental, physical, or emotional distress that is making him feel inadequate or insecure. Most of the time erectile dysfunction is due in small part to some physical imbalance but is in large part due to some mental or psychological block. Also the appearance of ED can be significant enough to cause prolonged ED due to stress, anxiety, or insecurity about having ED.

Last edited: