• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Question for anyone from the U.S.

duckduckgo.com <---Peace of mind. They don't track you. Also, TOR browser. Your IP is routed to a third party location. But I think if you have like gmail open in a window, it'll still track what you're doing in other windows. Google is the worst company. Protonmail.com for encrypted email. @Alex_1991 @Atelier3
The OP is looking for “possum” not “pussy”! :ROFLMAO: TOR and a VPN a bit of an overkill not?

Yeah, well before covid, you could go to a bar, open a set, and get some good responses from society. It's better as a cold approach. I haven't done that in so long after getting arrested for sarging and shit. Technically harassment or contempt of court. SO maybe I am paranoid schizo how I watch my steps.

The OP is looking for “possum” not “pussy”! :ROFLMAO: TOR and a VPN a bit of an overkill not?
Tor and vpn is basic. Wait til you have firefox all rigged up in a virtual box using tails or qubes or whatever running thru a terminal. And you dint even really do anything bad just fascinated with the subject of security and hacking my case.

I'm trying to circle around. Saying you could go to Lowes and ask lonely women, ha ha.

True or just google yourself and recite / copy of lazy the info. “Just google” to everything is social loser fodder and you probably dont get the whole story anyway let alone learn about the person youre conversing with

True.
Or.
Googling or searching for the correct answer, next best or most reasonable answer to sum dumbass inquiry that has only illicited half baked theories fueled by no more than maybe 15 brain cells.......not implying that towards the OP and the opossums involed.
Funny cause I had a very similar conversation over xmas eve dinner with a cpl ppl.....

What’s your upper limit thus far?
Exbf is 60. Current guy I'm closest with is 55. As long as they've aged we'll I don't mind that age group. Hooking up normally I usually aim for midn30s to 40s and rarely their 20s. Never under 20 yuk. Hardly ever 20-25.

so usually 30-50something

I
I think you would be considered a twink? You look young for your age from the few pics I have seen of you. I am sure those older guys are all over you.

And then there are the chubs.

About to talk a walk down the block through gay town as I need a new bowl. Wonder what they are up to today on this cold xmas morning.
guess i don't really get called one because I'm almost 30 in reality and don't carry that attitude neither. Don't like being called a boy and call no one daddy. Not looking for anything from anyone either which a lot of the demographic is. I pay my own way the best I can.

Ive been called a twunk that makes sense. Like an older, less bullshit twink.

Oh yeab not into chubs. Reasonably good shape reasonably attractive please. Like a guy who's solid and sizeable and a decent chat I hope.

Yes I get a lot of attention from all age groups in apps

I'm in the USA and if you call them opposums, someone will punch you for flaunting your high school education in our faces. We call them possums and rarely does someone even know the mistake they are making.

I love this answer :D.

So my possum story..

Me and my dog used to walk these woods/park near my house and one summer we’d see this possum walking across this field lots of days.

One day I see it and get my doggy all excited about it so she drags me over and like possums do it decided to play dead.

My pup cautiously approaches and I’m just laughing my ass wondering what she’ll actually do. I wasn’t gonna let her kill it or nothing and knew she’s too puss to straight attack something playing dead (she has to feel threatened.)

She’s sniffing it and I take a pic, soon as I do that I’m looking at my phone and my dog decides to swiftly pick this alive but faking dead possum up and throw it right into my arms. No small possum neither..

I of course squeal like a little girl and throw it about 10ft where it just continues to lay there.

I walked off a bit then sat there to make sure we didn’t hurt it, bout 3-4min later it got up like nothing happened and kept on walking.

Moral of the story, dogs will fuck with you any chance they get especially if they’re too smart for their own good lol.

-GC