• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question about what to do with your pipe after you smoke meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkore88

Greenlighter
I was at a party and I saw this guy smoking and whenever he would finish with a hit, he would rub the bowl around on a lightly cool rag. Everyone else I know kinda just wiped it on their jeans until it was cool enough for another hit.

Question is was he doing this simply to cool it faster? Because whenever he did it the liquid would instantly crystalize onto the bowl. Is there any advantage to doing this?

Yes, less wastage of your product, which will continue to smoke for a few seconds if not cooled.

Yeah, the paper towel will leave bits to flare up next hit. A damp cloth will too, but not near as much.

Honestly, you're better off holding the pipe and doing the gentle twirl. It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to re-freeze unless you have a monster load or doing some bizarre propane torch stuff (why yes! Just this last weekend! Ask me how it went . . . ).

By rubbing the bowl while it's still molten, you'll spatter your dope on the sides, which even if you aren't worried about that tiny wastage, makes a burnt mess and more work to clean. Plus those little bits on the side will burn while you're still working the pool on the bottom, so it'll taste like shit too. You shouldn't get the pipe bowl that hot in the first place. Dude was trying to look sophisticated, and I bet he doesn't do that at home.

I've found it's best to minimize any extra arm movements while your stuff is still molten.

Last edited:
I realized later yall are talking about those wisps between breaths on a hit, before you're ready to put it down (I just sort of hyperventilate till I pass out).

An easy fix to prevent a lot of escape, is just put your finger over the hole. The STEM hole. Where your mouth goes.

with scrofula there no need to get fancy. and its not wasted if theres no airflow. tbh tho know the limits of your lungs stop heating a couple secs before your lungs are full dope will keep smoking on the cool glass and when you go to exhale dope has already recrystalized so none of that waste stuff... remember the three r's reduction usally the ab kind lol recrystilization and of course run like hell its the feds theyve been watching us with the chip in the toaster... damn decepticons are working with them again

Thought it was relight, repark, relight, rehash your story. Why were you gone so long? It took you five hours to take the movie back. The feds can't find me if I keep moving. Wal-Mart to auto parts, Wendy's has Wi-Fi. She's gotta know. Bluelight is just a Fed honeypot for tweakers? Just for me, but they don't even know I don't wear glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.