• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question about vyvanse affects

Maxmadness

Greenlighter
Hey new to this thing so sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, been taking Vyanse 40mg for about 3 years now, I only take it about once or twice every two week when I need to study or write a paper, never take it for daily use, bums me out to much. Anyways its finals week and I have taken about 180mg within the last 32 or 33 hours. Haven't slept at all, I have ate a decent amount considering and have been staying hydrated. Dipped about a can and a half of cope and have been caffeinated the entire time as well. Anyways about 2 hours ago i started to get a burning sensation in both feet and one hand just below the thumb, kinda like pins and needles are on fire. Figured I would ask you guys if this has ever happened to you or if you know much about this subject, not sure if its a combination of lack of sleep vyvanse or sitting in a hard wooden chair in the library for about 23 of those 33 hours. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

That's never happened to me, but it doesn't sound good. What you've been doing has probably been really stressful on your body. If it gets any worse, consider getting some help. Probably not a good idea to take any more. Chill out for a little while.

TL;DR but when it comes to vyvance you have to realize its not even amphetamine. Its a god awful high. If you want a study aid Atleast get something with a little "pep" in its step

*lisdexamfetamine,

It even sounds like something that you have to take at moderation. Hell everyone knos you can sniff amp/meth without having to look the shit up,ask questions(atleast I dont).
Circulation man, what color were your toes/feet? Remember lisdexamfetamine acts on the central nervous system, meaning (im not a doctor here) take a few sips from a mountain dew, caffeine likes to potentate shit, and hell this would be the last resort(besides calling for help) should get the blood pumping. Plus man its good,you might just need sugar.

It sounds like it's from lack of sleep, and because you haven't been moving at all since you said how you were up studying or doing projects for 23 hours and not moving from a desk chair. Get some exercise, and get some rest. You'll do better on your finals that way as well. Good luck.

Last edited: