• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about mixing opiates

johndis26

Greenlighter
So I have a bit of an opiate tolerance. I can get high a small high on a 30 of OC. A couple of hours ago, I railed 60mg of OC. I want this to last as long as possible. I threw a dip in, because nicotine always seems to increase my highs. I have some a couple Tylenol 3's with me right now. I was wondering if parachuting a both of them would increase my high. I know that 60mg of codeine by itself is not enough to get me high, but if I'm already on 60mg oc, would I feel a noticeable increase in my high? Any feedback is appreciated, just wondering if anyone has done this.

yea it would increase your high but not very intensly, you might just feel a little bit more relaxed and good for a little longer time.

taking the codeine like 20mins before you rail your OC would increase the high most effectively.

Thank you, I'll try that this in a couple of days. If anyone else has any more suggestions on how to mix Tylenol 3's with OC, I would love the feedback. I just parachuted them, and feel pretty good.

To be honest, after 60mg of OC I'm surprised that you felt 60mg of Codeine at all ...
But, all's well that ends well though ay? :)
It could just be a placebo effect but if it works it works I guess.

So I have a bit of an opiate tolerance. I can get high a small high on a 30 of OC. A couple of hours ago, I railed 60mg of OC. I want this to last as long as possible. I threw a dip in, because nicotine always seems to increase my highs. I have some a couple Tylenol 3's with me right now. I was wondering if parachuting a both of them would increase my high. I know that 60mg of codeine by itself is not enough to get me high, but if I'm already on 60mg oc, would I feel a noticeable increase in my high? Any feedback is appreciated, just wondering if anyone has done this.

next time try giving plugging a chance. instead of railing 60mg of OC, you could plug 30mg and it'll hit you within a few mins, just as if you had railed it, but here's the catch. the high will last 4 hours instead of only 2 8o

Yeah I would not bother adding codeine. I say only mix opiates if you don't have enough of either to get a high on their own, it becomes harder to measure how much you have taken. If you are used to the feeling from oxycodone than the codeine will most likely make it less enjoyable after the placebo effect and small rush.