• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about mixing different vicodins

LonE1

Bluelighter
hello I have a question about mixing different vicodins

I have 3 M357 pills (5/500) and I also have 3 WATSON 387 pills and I want to know because they are different brands, if ill have a bad reaction or if they should be good to take.

about 6 months ago I took 3 M357 pills with a friend and about 2 hours later we had a strange looking V pill what contained 5/500, which is the exact same ingrediats. Well for some reason we started having a bad reaction, offf taking the V one, and started sweating like crazy, no more euphoria, no itches no nothing.

Very strange I know but I just want to make sure I wont have that again. If someone can please help me with this itd be much appreciated. Thanks :)

when you first start using opiates, the side effects can do that (kill the high, make you sweat, et al)

take what you need for euphoria right? before i was dependent i'd be satisfied with one high in a night, just take it easy :) i think redosing can make side effects worse without making the euphoria better sometimes, because the drug builds up a little in your system but your body adapts to the euphoria rather quickly sometimes, i'm not sure if that's the case here since your use seems pretty sporadic. your body/brain will get used to it though

afaik there's no difference in brand name subjectively

Yeah i hear you about the redosing part...my tolerance went to through the roof and so quickly because I used to feel absolute heavon off just like 20 mg....now I need much more, so thats why I was wondering about taking them all at once, but I probably wont because thats a LOT of apap (something that really bothers me about hydrocodone)

Oh well ill try just taking a few at once. Hope for the best for me guys :\

^ Do a Cold Water Extraction on them to remove the APAP. The CWE thread is on the first page of OD right now, or you can do a search for it and find it.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that taking two different "types" of Vicoden together wouldn't cause any bad side effects or anything. I've done it many times & noticed absolutely no difference from if I'd just taken a couple identical Vicoden pills.

This might be a bit of a long shot, since I believe it's not something that happens very frequently at all, but it's possible that the reason that one of the types of "Vicoden" pills had a negative effect on you was cause you had an allergic reaction to one or more of the "fillers' in the pill. [Generic medications are I believe only required by the FDA to contain 90% of the medication itself; the other 10% is random filler crap that people can occassionally -- albiet not very frequently -- have allergic reactions to.]