• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants question about injection site discomfort

socandycoated

Greenlighter
okay, sooo i'll admit i don't have much knowledge on my practice considering i've only been doing this a few months, but i roll with the pros haha, so they know what the deal is. would ask them, but i'm already here so here goes...

shot up a few times yesterday and the day before, before last shot noticed arms were achy so decided to stop after that one. might have had a leak or slight miss one of the times, but felt every hit. obviously tired (only missed one full night of sleep) and weak (sometimes just cannot eat) and had to go to work but whatever i've done it plenty of times. had to move a table and while doing so i swear i felt my vein pop or something. a bit later i checked the site and noticed a few small dry blotchy areas around inside of elbow. kinda freaked out. this was last night, i decided to sleep on it and check in the am. a bit bruised and achy (like tired muscle achy) as usual and the redness was gone. but it did come back and i felt just a small lump (not painful) on one mark. iced it and redness and lump are gone. but after looking up what it could possibly be and seeing those horrible pictures of Necrotizing fasciitis or whatever... now i am super paranoid and thinking that tomorrow my arm is going to fall off. but i shouldn't be worried this time right? i mean no pain, no pus, no red, no swelling....

also...the vein pop thing...i have felt this before and several times today, feels like tiny air bubble might be popping out of my arm. am i hallucinating or what? :?

Air bubble I supposed, would of said scar tissue but you said it's gone. You don't exactly know what you're doing do you? I just mean, despite all of what you've read and even seen others do, you haven't been injecting long I take it? You need to focus on injecting correctly and without any problems like this if you are going to be injecting at all...and that's definately a big "at all".