• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about hydrocodone high

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLilwayneXx

Greenlighter
ok so the day before yesterday my hampster took 20mg of hydros and yesterday he took 25mg , and he has 30mg right now and wants to take them but we were wondering if it will hit hard considering my hampster took it the last two days , so basically my question is, is my tolerance already raised just from the last 2 days
and I'm also not a big pill popper besides xans , and another question i was planning on doing a cwe on this 30mg and i wanted to know how fast drinking it like that hits you, cuz when you pop pills it takes like 25 mins to kick it so yeah thats another question i had hopefully someone can get back to me soon! oh and i just joined bluelight glad to finally be part of all you guys !! but ok sorry I'm rambling now my hampster is on 8mg of xans as we type this but someone help me out with my questions up top :)
Love

It'll probably hit just as hard, perhaps a bit of a dampened effect, seeing as how you've been on em for a few days your psychologically less prone to feeling the effects kick in as you go from base line->full effects

I did something similar these past few days, got a tooth pulled and I popped 75mg (10x7.5) which has 3250mg tylenol, next morning 30mg and then today finished off the last of my 20x7.5 hydro script with a 45mg dose. None of these were CWE. I believe as long as you don't exceed 2-3g of APAP you're fine (as long as its not something you do day in and day out)

^^ The above answer is close enough. Please utfse. OP. This is closed because you didn't read any rules about how to use this site. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.