• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about girlfriends reaction to heroin.

Histamine Reaction. Makes since because morphine derivatives have a higher histamine reaction compared to oxycodone or hydrocodone .

did she ever do morphine or hydromorphone?

Have you even tried shooting her with a 1/4 or an 1/8th of a bag? Or did you just dive right into half a bag after a decent amount of sobriety and using Heroin "barely ever"? Like, are you fuckin joking? or are you being serious? You rarely use H, and half a bag had her unconcious, so you proceeded to give her half a bag rather than less than half a bag? If that is infact the case you're extremely irresponsible and extremely slow/unobservant. That's basic common sense....

Wow.. Really tired of getting attacked on this one. Where the fuck do you get off criticizing me for "shooting her up" with half a bag?! Did it ever fucking occur to you that maybe she has a mind of her own and did it her own damn self? YES, we have tried smaller amounts. NO I am not trying to kill my girl. I actually think it was done quite responsibly, well I mean as responsible as shooting diesel gets. Also, how the fuck is everyone missing the part where I declared that this was NOT something she was going to be fucking with again? We were curious as to what the underlying cause was, nothing more. Is this forum here to share knowledge and assist those with questions or is it just an excuse to secure your place at the top of the drug usage hierarchy. These were separate events that were not always under my control or supervision, when they were I reacted accordingly.

Maj Pain, if you think heroin is garbage then what was your purpose for commenting in the first place? To be offensive I'm assuming? On another note I am glad you appreciated the "Eat a fuckin' dick" comment. :D

187coopa, Hydromorphone is the active in dilaudid correct? If so then no, I don't believe she has ever done it. As far as morphine I would have to ask her, I'm not sure.

Histamine Reaction. Makes since because morphine derivatives have a higher histamine reaction compared to oxycodone or hydrocodone .

did she ever do morphine or hydromorphone?
No, I've never done hydromorphone or morphine.

Have you even tried shooting her with a 1/4 or an 1/8th of a bag? Or did you just dive right into half a bag after a decent amount of sobriety and using Heroin "barely ever"? Like, are you fuckin joking? or are you being serious? You rarely use H, and half a bag had her unconcious, so you proceeded to give her half a bag rather than less than half a bag? If that is infact the case you're extremely irresponsible and extremely slow/unobservant. That's basic common sense....
For your information, the first time I decided to drill diesel, my boyfriend wasn't present. The girl I was with said I needed a whole bag the first time. If I had let her, she probably would have shot me with the full thing and I probably wouldn't be here. My first time I did 3/4 of a bag and bottomed out. I woke up a while later, not sure how long, and she was screaming and crying.

My second time, I used half a bag. I really don't remember what happened or who shot me up, but I'm told I bottomed out and woke up right before my boyfriend called the ambulance.
After shooting a 1/2 bag and nothing happening, to my knowledge, I thought I could go for a full, but I wanted to inject myself. I fell out so fast I didn't even have the opportunity to take the needle out of my arm.
The last thing I remember is him yelling at me for doing it myself and walking towards me. After that, I was on a stretcher. I'm told I was out for over 35 minutes.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs. To each his own (or her in this case).