• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs question about etizolam not working.

Um who sells test kits that tell you % purity of drugs without sending it to a lab for some kind of analysis?

Nobody does.

The only test kits you can "buy online" just give a colorimetric reading that tells you there is etizolam in your powder, not that its x% purity, and therefore I call bullshit on your 99.37 purity claim.

^This.

Also I highly doubt anyone can handle 60mg of Alprazolam without turning into a narcoleptic zombie for a few days.

The thing with Benzo ODs is that you do not realize how fucked up you are while everyone else sees a stumbling word-slurring asshole on his drug-rampage.
What was your tolerance like that you took such a big amount as 10mg on the first day?

If you can honestly eat 60mg of xanax and be 'fine' (I read that as 'unaffected') - then, there's your fucking problem; you're a chronic benzo abuser, with a huge tolerance, but I fail to see how you don't already know this.

if someone is eating 60MG xanny or 500MG etiz then they are ALREADY a BENZO ADDICT and there is no need for this question to be asked, lol

I eat 3MG etiz and it puts me out; sure, I get a nice buzz before going out but it surly puts me out. I always deal w/ pills and now powder but benzos were never really my thing so I dont order them often.

btw, you gotta be careful if you are eating such high doses; I went through SEIZURES when withdrawing from xanny years back. I was only eating 2-3MG/day and I ended up having seizures during my withdrawals, so if you are honestly swallowing 60MG/xanny and 500MG/etiz then you gotta be careful for your life.

I have had brilliant experences on Etizolam, never built up a massive tolerance as I only use them 3-4 times a month max.

Do you guys get addicted easily to etizolam?

I buy all my Etizolam online direct from my favourite online vendor who ships directly to USA with free worldwide delivery, go to their site here
www.myetizolam.com, MyEtizolam are golden!

These benzos are shooting up your tolerance to a level that until now didn't even exist, in a very short time. so - normal i would say. and of course, it depends on your tolerance, and of course, everybody's body works differently.

Uh - LOL - now I saw it - 60 mg Alprazolam and you are w ondering because of the rc does not work? sorry i have to laugh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: