• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question about Ecstasy for the Malaysians (or anybody who has a clue)

rcebborn

Bluelighter
Hey everyone

I have been taking ecstasy for a few months, and i am currently living in Malaysia. Everytime that i take/have taken a pill, i cannot physically stop moving and although i do still feel euphoric and loving it is not nearly as strong as the urge to go to a rave and dance. I am guessing that the pills i get (he is very reliable) contain some meth.

Recently one of my friends mentioned to me a drug that is "like ecstasy", but is called Happy 5. It apparently is similar to the "ecstasy" sold in Malaysia, but just gives Euphoria without the non-stop movement.

I am wondering if anybody has any experience with Malaysian pills, and if they could tell me the distinction between the two. My guess is that "ecstasy" pills in Malaysia are pills cut with Meth, whereas the Happy 5s are the pills that people get in Europe and America (MDMA). Any information would be great.

Peace

Happy 5 in Malaysia is Erimin 5, a benzodiazepine (nimetazepam)

I'm from Aus so never tried it, but benzodiazepines are not like MDMA at all. MDMA pills are apparently rare there, there are 'cannot sleep' pills which are Meth and 'can sleep' pills which are Ketamine.

www.sixthseal.com and www.castitas.com <- malaysia drug blogs

I disagree mate.

happy 5 is Erimin 5 as mentioned. MDMA is not rare but they like to mix other stiff with it and most days you wont even get MDMA at all. Speed is common.

I used my EZ test kits on the pill there many times and i would say 1 of 3-4 types I test is good MDMA, it seems that they play smart by selling many types of colourfull pills to you and one of those is a good one, so if a group frenz go party, some will say it's good and some will say shit, so the dealer just say it's just you..not the drugs!

Proven good MDMA's :

Blue Ying Yang
Red XO
Purple Anchor
Orange Aeroplane
Yellow Rolex

All recent, within 6 months

Yeah. My dealer gives me good stuff constantly now, as i go to him all the time.

Interestingly I have found the orange aeroplanes and Red XOs to be fantastic as well. They were two of the best without a shadow of a doubt! Blue Axis signs (Germany's logo from world war 1 i believe) are brilliant as well.

Peace

Where do you live? In Malaysia? Which part. I'm staying in Penang.

I was in Malaysia on the weekend and although I didn't consume any myself (no testing kit = no consumption!), the people I was with did. The impression I got was that the pills had a good deal of speed in them, as well as some MDMA.

EZ Test kit is the bible for me now... can;t trust no one but the EZ test kit..

90% are crap.. only 10 are acceptable.. out of the 10% acceptable pills in the market, maybe 2-5% contains good reasonable amount of MDMA with less contaminant/mix of other stuff

me n rcebborn are popping purple anchors on new years! hope theyre good.!