• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction question about atropine/dipenoxylate PLEEZ HELP

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
so can anyone help me please im kicking heroin and im on day 3 i came across some perscription anti diarrehia pills and i've heard that immodium can help with withdrawals so i was wondering if these pills would also help, if not better?? also is there any chances of getting high off them??? There called atropine/diphenoxylate.

No they won't help excessively with withdrawals, but I didn't find lope to help either. Start with two then take them as directed as they will help with gut discomfort.

They'll probably work better than Imodium, what you have is an opiate combined with a small dose of atropine which is there as an abuse deterrent but from what I hear the amount of atropine present is negligible to the point that it makes no real difference, even with a large dosage (this is what I heard from a few people on another thread-not my personal experience). Will you be able to get high? It's unlikely, I don't know what kind of habit you had, if you were an IV drug user or not, but I wouldn't bother chasing a high I would just use them to help you get through withdrawals. I'm not sure of the potency of diphenoxylate but I am fairly certain it's similar to Demerol (so not that strong).

The opiate is not water soluble so all you'll do with an IV attempt is inject atropine