• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question about adderall 20IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxwillardxx

Greenlighter
I was recently prescribed adderall for whatever reason because I do not have A.D.H.D, so I decided to use them for recreational use, started with a fairly high dose considering I've never been on adderall nor any other amphetimine based medication, I crushed and snorted 2 (40mg total) tabs and dissolved and took 2 more orally (40mg total) for a total dose of 80mg split between what I read were the best methods to achieve that nice recreational high, I then took a shower to relax myself in preparation for this, but much to my concern and great dissapointment, after an hour and a halfs time had passed I felt absolutely nothing, no upper feeling no downer feeling no euphoria, simply nothing at all, any advice as to why and what can be done to fix this the next time would be appreciated, also I am prescribed and take ambien and occasionally Ativan in case that may have something to do with it, again any advice or educational learning points are appreciate, and thanks in advance

Sounds like you have a fluke in your metabolism since both methods of ingestion did not work even. If you felt 0 effects at all then your body has some unique thing to it that does not make amphetamine an active ingredient. Or you are not realizing something/brain chemistry changing perceptions.

also hear baking soda might do wonders anyone with experience that can give amounts for mixture?

There is a chance that like the above poster said, you simply do not realize your on it. Secondly, snorting is a waste of time.
This is clearly a get high thread, which is a no no. If you do not need the drug, do not take it. It can kill you.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.