• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question abour adderall

60 mg is pretty much a normal dose these days for those medicated. It will last over 12 hours most likely you will be wired. I have had vvyanse 70 mg extended release which is even stronger and would go on 3 day benders. One pill each day at 7 am was enough to get me through
On a empty stomach whats the hit time?

60 mg is pretty much a normal dose these days for those medicated. It will last over 12 hours most likely you will be wired. I have had vvyanse 70 mg extended release which is even stronger and would go on 3 day benders. One pill each day at 7 am was enough to get me through
Holy shit they make 70 mg pills? Or you took that much?

I was on 20mg Xr during my preliminary oral defense and that got insane.

Its been 24 hours nearly i dosed twice. Would another dose now be a waste?

With the ER can you snort the beads? I cant crush em man
probably but i would not recommend it i think the beads will just release instantly. I always found ER is best only taken by oral as it gives your the entire day instead of wearing off fast after a intial buzz

Buy a mortar and pestle if you plan to make a habit of crushing ER pills. And most anything else. Good cheap ones often found at your local Asian grocery store (around here anyway).

I just chewed 90 mg. Slight rush i guess. Dosed 90mg 24 hrs ago and 60mg 12 hrs ago
Do you have a lot of them? Or easy supply? Hate to see them wasted if you are not getting the buzz you are after.

Use your energy to go find a hammer or a mortar and pestle before you gobble any more if you only have a few left.

Hey Slumerican! You should definitely familiarize yourself with Psychonauts.com. They have developed a huge and from what I can tell, pretty reputable library of substances, their effects and how long said effects may last. If you are interested, simply click the link above. I've found it to be an awesome resource over the years both for assisting my peers here at BL and for my own use too!

If you were to ask me, I would say you're entering into a more moderated experience. You're not going to be tweaking out of your mind on 30mg followed by another 30mg several hours later. You will feel and understand the way that the drug works including most likely, a comedown of mild-moderate intensity based upon how you hydrated and otherwise took care of yourself throughout your stimulation.

It varies, yes, but an oral dose of anything is going to range in time of absorption due to variables like stomach content, acidity etc. You'll almost always begin feeling the slow absorption of the drug begin by the 30 minutes mark.
I tried to check out the link you suggested Psychonauts.com I just went to a video game website.

Yeah, they’re tough to crush sometimes. What you need to do is fold a piece of paper or dollar bill in half and then fold the sides in creating a kinda boat so the beads don’t fly out of them when you crush them. Use a rock or a hammer to crush the beads so that they don’t fly out of your boat you made. It takes practice but I’ve done it many times where it worked. Just make sure your boat that you made doesn’t let the beads or powder escape when you crush them.

Happy trails
I used to put the beads in a spoon 🥄 and get another spoon and use the bottom of the second spoon to crush the beads in the ‘bowl’ of the first spoon

gotta find a couple spoons that fit together right but always worked well