• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Quaaludes and cocaine do they sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnyp

Greenlighter
Hi I have the chance of obtaining authentic quaaludes and has access to high quality cocaine. I have never tried quaaludes before but has experience with cocaine and was whether they would be a good combination. I looked for trip reports and there was minimal information. I am turning to quaaludes due to my loss of magic with MDMA and heard that quaaludes produce a disco/e effect when combined with alcohol. Anyway any information before Friday would be greatly appreciated.
Wishing you all a peaceful day,
donnyp

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn how the hell did you acquire qualudes (just kidding dont answer,sourcing and what not) they are like my white whale lol. I would be very cautious combining them with alcohol they are not as forgiving as benzos and much easier to o.d. on (so I've read anyway) I imagine they would be great for coke comedowns. Take that with a grain of salt though, I'm certainly no lude expert. Good luck

Id be concerned with a narrow range with qualuudes cocaine wearing off and you realizing you took too much

yeah, definitely go slow with the 'ludes. ive never taken them either but i imagine they'd be good with coke but drinking/coke/ludes sounds like a disaster unless you titrate up slowly.
dont get really messy and forget how many pills you took and keep popping popping popping.

Thank you guys think i may have 2-3 drinks over the course of the night and take the one before get the feel for it. Still wonder if the coke and lude buzz syncs rather than one overpowering the other.

Thank you guys think i may have 2-3 drinks over the course of the night and take the one before get the feel for it. Still wonder if the coke and lude buzz syncs rather than one overpowering the other.
If you are,getting actual ludes or mandrax, don't drink alcohol or use any downers with them.

Cocaine would seriously make me worried id take a bunch because I don't really feel it then be collapsed in like 2 hours in like semi coma for a day. A bunch of adrenaline pumping through you can make you not feel alot

Did you see wolf of Wall Street where Leonardo carprio is basically doing tons of cocaine and drinking and gets qualuudes and take like one or two doesn't feel much takes a few more then it shows him dragging himself out of a luxury building rolling down the steps crawling like a slug into his lambo crashing into everything destroying the lambo some how getting home talking on the phone calling his friend like wtf is this but all he can say is "slllllllrrrrrr rrrr fuu b whhhh ggggggggg mmmeee" and his wife is freaking on him while he's on the floor I think at one point his friend comes over chokes on a price of lunch meat Leonardo grabs a knife and drags his body to the couch stabs it pulls out a ton of cocaine does a huge amount gets the meat out with CPR from his friends mouth then collapses right after as the cocaine fades and he goes into a qualuude coma as he can no longer fight it

Status
Not open for further replies.