• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Q-Ball"...wtf?

I'd agree that makes no sense, why wuldnt u just orally consume the Q when u start coming down n are outta cocc. I don't c any benefit from shootin them together. And yea seroquil always made me feel like shit sleep 4ecer n wake up feeling like a half asleep zombie. Hell I'd save the cocc 4 the wakeup on seroquil lol

I'd rather pop some benzos to pass out than take that shit.. lol

I don't do coke anymore.

I had to check out this article after reading this... "also known as "snoozeberries" and "Suzie-Q"... lol

I dont get the use of seroquel AT ALL. Any time I used it...it made me feel like SHIIIIT. I would feel ultra sore, couldnt concentrate, just plain fucked up...and in the end I would pass the fuck out for about 18 hrs. Waking up and feeling like I havent slept a wink.

I just dont get it.

For those of us with severe insomnia and an insanely high benzo tolerance, Seroquel is a godsend. :)

ok, ive been on a pretty high dosages of seroquel for a while. i take it because it keeps me sane. however, i find that it is abosolutely horrible for coming down. i mean sometimes you take it (this is just normally) and it knocks you out right away. other times, if you actually feel it - it is this wierd, uncomfortable, suspended reality sort of thing. i tend to get really anxious cause im here but uh, im being dragged away (idk how to quite describe it) - i also have trouble swallowing and that freaks me out. anyway, im not sure if its because im on such a large dose or what. i go on speed binges and i always end up taking my seroquel and it doesnt just bring me down and knock me out. i end up spending hours freaked out in this crazy ass zone, just praying for it to end. it has made some possible amph psychosis into real psychosis. im not trying to be dramatic, thats just my experience. however, when i was a big crackhead i would give others low doses and they loved it to bring them down. ive found that a couple of xanax do the job in a friendlier, smoother way. if you just want to be knocked out, in general, pop those suckers and sleep away. as for iving it- that sounds absolutely impossible (but im sure there is some crazy way) and i just really dont know why you would want to.... i guess i dont see recrational use in it. just my two cents from someone who has experience with seroquel. kc

tried a q-ball last night. got some decent coke and 2 100mg. seroquel pills from a buddy who has a script for insomnia(but loathes taking them). apon cooking the mix up and shooting it, it burned like hell and the i.v. coke rush set in. it only lasted for 5 minutes , wasn't as stimulating(prob from the seroquel) but felt euphoric(but not like coke alone or a real speedball), then the seroquel seized control of the effects. i felt the "your going to sleep NOW" feeling of the seroquel along with its shitty side effects. passed out the rest of night. my conclusion from this stupid experiment is that "q-balls" are not fun and ruin the high of i.v. coke. also, there were no "hallucinogenic" effects from the seroquel.

Last edited:
also, i felt like complete shit when i woke up, but had no desire for coke or adderall(addies i'm pretty hooked on). it seems the dopamine antagonist effects of the seroquel prevents the desire to redose and binge on dopamine increasing drugs.

shooting coke with midolazam may subsitute for a speedball, i'd call it a "m-ball" he he. i'm sure it would be better than a q-ball.

you can re-write entries in wiki. did it ever occur to you someone just added fake shit to be a dickhead, and then you went and shot seraquel to test it? LOL

you can re-write entries in wiki. did it ever occur to you someone just added fake shit to be a dickhead, and then you went and shot seraquel to test it? LOL

well there are several different sites where shooting coke and seroquel was mentioned, i know wikipedia can be unreliable so i did look around for any more mentions of this combo, and there is a few.

Injecting Seroquel is very dangerous,My friend was secretly injecting Seroquel in 2005 and ended up going into a coma and had severe heart valve inflammation and damage due to injecting the seroquel with it's talc and other pill binding agents..He died after a while,he was brain dead and they took him off the ventalator,pulled the plug, seroquel in my opinion is strong enough with out risking coma and heart damage by injecting it, and what a waste of cocaine that is,,prisoners would be hard up to mix Seroquel with cocaine in an injection,,in my experience heroin was easy to get in jail/prison and cocaine was not so much,but heroin is very costly in prison like 10 times the street price and cocaine would no doubt be the same,,and since clean needles are hard to get in jail, most prisons have more methamphetamine and heroin and some cocaine,at least in the mid-west,south,west coast to my knowledge...Eat the Seroquel after shooting the coke i say ....I can see why they are using seroquel instead of heroin becuase of the cost..but thte cocaine is costly inside also ,so they would be better off just doing heroin inside and saying fuck the cocaine,,

Serial PET scans evaluating the D2 receptor occupancy of quetiapine have demonstrated that quetiapine very rapidly disassociates from the D2 receptor.[19] Theoretically, this allows for normal physiological surges of dopamine to elicit normal effects in areas such as the nigrostriatal and tuberoinfundibular pathways, thus minimizing the risk of side effects such as pseudo-parkinsonism as well as elevations in prolactin.[citation needed] Quetiapine is partly metabolized to Norquetiapine which also acts as a potent noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor and muscarinic antagonist.

-Wikipedia/Quetiapine

i just found this on wikipedia, idk if it means much but it could be something. quetiapine produces a metabolite than acts as a NRI, and when shot with cocaine(also is a NRI) it could add to the "head rush" of rapid increase of NAT. however NAT also induces anxiety, so i wouldn't(and didn't) find any pleasure in it.

also it says quetiapine quickly dissociates from DAT receptors thus allowing some dopamine to flow as normal. there for its possible to feel the coke rush and have the quetipine bring you down after the rush. but from mu experience i felt the coke rush very shortly(even by I.V. duration) and somewhat "lacking", then the seroquel kicked in and i feel asleep.

anyway i thought this bit of info from wikipedia would shine some light on why the fuck people shoot seroquel and cocaine together.

Stupid idea IMO. Your shooting up a dopamine agonist with a dopamine antagonist. Of course its going to block the effects of the cocaine.

I always referred a Q-Ball to be a quarter gram of coke.

Stupid idea IMO. Your shooting up a dopamine agonist with a dopamine antagonist. Of course its going to block the effects of the cocaine.

I always referred a Q-Ball to be a quarter gram of coke.

it is a stupid idea, i learned that the hard way. :\