• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

adrandell116

Bluelighter
Anyone know anything of this? A Google search showed up absolutely nothing for me. It's it coming into stock on Monday and I asked my vendor and all he seemed to know was that is was a benzo.... The formula kind of gave that away though.

1-methyl[1,2,4]triazolo-6-(2-pyridinyl)-8-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepine
8-bromo-1-methyl-6-(pyridin-2-yl)-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine

Any knowledge on dose or duration, or anyone tried this compound?

-----------------------

Wikipedia - Pyrazolam

Pyrazolam-skeletal.svg

Pyrazolam is a benzodiazepine derivative originally developed by a team lead by Leo Sternbach at Hoffman-La Roche in the 1970s. It is mainly an anxiolytic, but it has also shown anticonvulsant and hypnotic effects. Pyrazolam has no active metabolites and has activity 12x stronger than diazepam while causing little ataxia and sedation. It is most selective for the α2 and α3 receptor subtypes.

Half life is 9-11 hours

-----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd hazard a guess that you aren't going to find any knowledge whatsoever about that chemical, let alone anyone who's tried it, without inside info. I'd suggest being extremely careful, also you might want to ask in ADD about the safety of that compound - I'm not an expert but as far as I'm aware, a pyridinyl sidechain on a benzo is unheard of and could potentially cause some very unexpected effects. Same to a lesser extent with the bromine - although brominated benzodiazepines do exist I've never heard of it being subsituted in that position before.

Last edited:
Doesn't bromazepam have a pyridinyl group?
unless i'm spelling stuff awfully - which is very common

Bromazepam is : 9-bromo-6-pyridin-2-yl- 2,5-diazabicyclo [5.4.0]undeca- 5,8,10,12-tetraen- 3-one

But this one would also be a triazolo family a la xanax and triazolam

Correct, but that pyridinyl group is part of the benzodiazepine skeleton, as opposed to in this poster's case where it's in a side chain. Note the name given above ends with "-benzodiazepine"; this type of naming procedure is basically shorthand for "a benzodiazepine with the aforementioned sidechains", whereas the IUPAC name you've given for bromazepam (which is totally correct) doesn't use the "-benzodiazepine" shorthand. Hope that makes sense, I'm kinda benzed.

From what I read about this benzo in German drug forum is that it comes in 0.5 and 1 mg strengths. 1 mg is equivalent to 0.5 alprazolam and it is a short-acting benzo, just like all other triazolos.

Another coming out is flubromazepam and Demoxepam.

Last edited:
I havent tried the compound, but should be receiving some relatively soon.

Would hazard a guess at it being more anxiolytic than hypnotic... but who knows, nobody I'm in contact with has tried it yet.

If the doses are as low as 0.5 mg, wouldn't it be strange the first vendor I found selling it. Selling a powder form relatively cheap, over pellets? I mean profit wise it would make little sense...

its possible your vendor knows jack shit about what he's selling concerning proper dosage and could care less as long as he continues to sell product
but I do see your point

I'd wait these ones out and wait for other sources of info to surface concerning dosage and effects - no use in just blacking out because you took too much of an unknown benzo and possibly end up in a situation you don't want to be in (driving your car whilst blacked out ... etc)
And for the same reason I'd avoid alcohol like the plague before I was familiar messing with any of these new benzos.

Well naturally, I'd purchase some as soon as possible. I always do with new compounds, especially when the price seems to be something that will fly up at the same rate as the knowledge of the substance. I will just hold off trying it until more it known.

I can't seem to find an exact match to this RC in any journals on the Internet though. There are close compounds, but not this exact one. Does that strike anyone else as odd too, them going for a totally new chemical over one of the hundreds that are established yet still legal?

It appears the fact that doses are 0.5 mg is correct. The original vendor that 'was' advertising it as being released over the coming days at half grams and grams has changed it to 0.5 mg pellets, slightly more expensive than Etizolam.
From what I have gathered from various vendors, it is 'hard hitting' with 9 - 12 hours half life. So slightly better than Etizolam perhaps... Or just vendor hype!

I doubt it's anything like triazolam, but maybe more similar to estazolam or alprazolam. Many benzos are "hard-hitting" - especially the hypnotics.

Remimazolam is a benzo I want to try.

Im wary of any RC benzodiazapene after some of the horror stories Ive heard about phenazepam. Im definitely interested though. Adrandell, you should write a trip report after you try it :). Just be careful lol

phenz was a super long lasting benzo though damn i guess RC benzos are gonna be teh new bath salts

I have little experience with benzo's (Valium and Etizolam) and only use them to sleep if I'm having trouble, so a trip report wouldn't be much fun. (took at midnight, slept for X amount of hours... Haha ;)

as far as I can see there is only one UK vendor selling this rc. This is the same vendor that sold rti-31 which was a total waste . They basically spent money trying to synthesize rti-31 and couldn't do it but still sold it to their customers to get their money back so before u buy be careful as the vendor cud be doin the same with this rc. It seems strange that there is only one vendor selling this rc.