• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

The only two vendors that are shipping pyrazolam are NOT shipping to Canada, USA or Australia. Anyone else claiming to carry pyrazolam is a fake!

lastest, where are you from? If you are from the US, Canada or Australia then you are NOT going to get any shipment.

BEWARE ALL NORTH AMERICANS. THE ONLY LEGIT 2 VENDOR WITH PYRAZOLAM ARE NOT SHIPPING TO THE U.S. OR CANADA!

Last edited:
Are there any script benzo in us as good as etiz? Etiz is way better than alprazolam imo

going to get 5 at the weekend be tuesday before i get to try them if i don't get a couple of grams of stims if i do it will be after that . just hope i don't have another phenazepam episode lost to many months to that stuff

well, so far i only found it in pellet form of 0.5mg / pellet. subscription triazolam mostly has 0.25mg / tab and for a good flash you take 2-3 ... so i don't see a problem here really. if people are getting too stupid to count, well... guess a sub-mg benzo in pellet form is their least problem then?

Lol, subscription, you mean prescription! :)

Yeah I'm prescribed the 0.25mg triazolam. It's very important to write down or somehow record this: Time, Drug, Dose.

I use my phone for this, as a poly drug user it's important to know what you've taken over the day.

Haha yup, I have my own phone code to help me keep track of daily intake---it also helps me know how many of each I have left without having to go back to the bottles and do a recount

Haha yup, I have my own phone code to help me keep track of daily intake---it also helps me know how many of each I have left without having to go back to the bottles and do a recount

You sir, have just helped me make a very convenient addition to my note-taking :)

ive found a trip report from another site, finally.

Tried these last night was very happy with the results. As stated before they defiantly have the anxiolytic properties with little sedation.

Just to note I have a bit of tolerance issues over from abuse of similar substances. Start lower if you are new to this class of drug.

9.00pm took one with a friend an hour or after eating some pizza.

9.10 Starting to feel something happening. Feel very content

9.40 Decide to add another one feeling this could add to the effect.

10.00 Feeling very content with life. Been outside with a friend to smoke and he agrees that we are in a good head-space.

10.40 Add one more while my mate chooses a movie. The Green Hornet really? Normally I might have objected but don't really care at this moment in time. I reach over and grab some ice cold peach ice tea which is going down well.

12.30 Decide to have another one.

1.30 1/2 Sublingal tastes pretty nasty. Did feel effects hit hard quick though although this could be from the one previous.

2.00 Took one more and chatted to a friends although the sentences were not long they were profound. I had a very calm mind and knew that pushing it any further wasn't needed. I probably could have stopped at 3 to be honest.

3h Went to bed. I could have stayed up but wanted to wake fairly early to continue cutting my garden hedges...

Woke up feeling great about 9.00am. If I could have stayed in bed for longer I would definitely have. Don't feel bad today at all. Still got a very clear head and been in a positive mood.

In reflection I did not need to take so much but alas it happened. Although this didn't negatively effect me at all it might others with less tolerance.

I wouldn't really rate this recreationally apart from that we were both very content with life. I had no memory problems at all etc

Sorry that it's brief but I am off to the pub to meet friends and don't want to be late.

Well I hope he made it to the pub on time and that he drank responsibly.

Hmm, it looks like mine's ended up at the sorting office so I won't get my hands on it till tomorrow. I'll probably end up trying it on Sunday in that case. Watch this space...

im all excited now Lol what is this substance you speak off ?!? where do i find it ?1? .....

I have some in my possession now. They look like Etilaams, but white.

Been an hour and a half since I ingested 0.5...they taste like shit and I'm not getting anything yet to speak of...just nailed another whole one.nothing to write home about yet I'm afraid. Ignore hard hitting comments in my opinion. My benzo tolerance is currently fairly low as well. Will let you all know.

I wouldn't say they look like etilaams but more like white versions of the chalky,chunky blue all the way through RC vendor etizolam. I'm sure that's what you meant latest, etilaams are very thin by comparison.

FYI I tried holding under my tongue but couldn't take it...I'm known to crunch pills in my mouth but not these! So I'm still holding out hope...

I've only ever had the branded, blister-packed etilaams so I wasn't comparing vendor-made etizolam. But on on closer inspection I see you're right - they are quite a bit thicker than etilaams. I only sneaked a look earlier because I'm at work - I picked them up from the post office on the way in. I'm so damn bored I'm tempted to drop one right now.

They sound pretty disappointing - my benzo tolerance is fairly high due to using more etizolam than I should, so I'm likely to get even less from them than you.

I might be wrong but with etizolam being a thiendiazapiene these white tabs claim to be a straight benzo so you should be ok...take one mate, I have now had two, half a bottle of wine and a k cider...still waiting for that special something...I might be under playing my tolerance but right now I'm happy I only got 10...

Lastest get hold of an RC vendor proper chunky etizolam blue or red pellet. Proper good consistent product that in my opinion. Tolerance doesn't grow as much as with pasaden etc

The 2mg reds well had the potential to ruin my life!