• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

For me still it's a very mild benzo. I compare it to the Z-Benzoes, Zopiclone or Zolpidem. So - meanwhile it's not my favourite one anymore, because I like the very sedating, hypnotic ones more.

JJ

I must say I'm surprised to hear you guys related to Zolpidem as that is almost entirely hypnotic

I forgot to say that i have a HUGE tolerance to benzos - perhaps that is what makes the difference.

yeah clam skyrocketed my tolerance

if I'm honest, 1mg kpin 2x day would be the place to start taper, if not less.

so far I'm digging the pyro...and I hated norflur

Pyrazolam is strongly sedating at high dose. And that sedation is felt next day due to long duration of action.

My batch is tan so maybe it's a bad batch. It can upset my stomach (could have been a coincidence) and when I tried to vape it I got a terrible and near instant headache.

Pyrazolam is strongly sedating at high dose. And that sedation is felt next day due to long duration of action.

My batch is tan so maybe it's a bad batch. It can upset my stomach (could have been a coincidence) and when I tried to vape it I got a terrible and near instant headache.
Yeah it's so perfectly fit was my anxiety in a way that would did na make me punch drunk like clonazolam would

I didn't find it's duration very long and what do you consider a high dose? I haven't gone over 3-4mg, so maybe I need to increase my intake. How potent do others find Pyrazolam? I acquired this batch from an unfamiliar source, so I'm not too sure about it's quality. 1mg of pyraz feels like .5mg of alprazolam.

I didn't find it's duration very long and what do you consider a high dose? I haven't gone over 3-4mg, so maybe I need to increase my intake. How potent do others find Pyrazolam? I acquired this batch from an unfamiliar source, so I'm not too sure about it's quality. 1mg of pyraz feels like .5mg of alprazolam.

Yeah that is about right as far as potency from my experience. Is your batch a tan/brown color?

I find that pyrazolam is ok at lower doses (1-2mg) as its both effective for anxiety and both barely and simultaneously clearly perceptible. At high doses (5mg+) I find it sedating, amnestic and sort of depressing, producing a certain sadness that is rather uncomfortable. Other benzo make me sort of sad, but pyrazolam takes the cake (again, only at high doses).

Benzos, while incredibly effective, are poisonous. Its like paying for anxiety relief with a credit card with an interest rate you can't afford; the rebound is 100x than the original anxiety.

Ultimately who knows what the fuck I actually have, though I think with high probability it actually is pyrazolam. Not a fan but it's functional at 1-2mg.

So, my prefered RC vendor sells Pyrazolam in 3 mg pellets. That sounds like a huge dose to me, but reports on the needed dose in this thread were all over the place. What is the current consensus? I'm looking for functional anxiety relief.

has someone already found the max solubility of Pyrazolam in PG? i made a solution 10mg/ml and it has a yellow tint instead of being clear does this mean its not fully dissolved yet? Am using a wax warmer as a cheap multipurpose hot plate idk the temp but probs around 160 its in a clear glass bottle i have heated and shaken for around 30 min is this just one that isnt as soluble in pg and takes awhile or is the solution over saturated?

So, my prefered RC vendor sells Pyrazolam in 3 mg pellets. That sounds like a huge dose to me, but reports on the needed dose in this thread were all over the place. What is the current consensus? I'm looking for functional anxiety relief.
Same here 3mg's. If they are dosed as said you never know. A whole one was perfectly functional. But I do have a tolerance.

Back then, UK day's, the pellet's were 0.5 mg. Same effect's purely functional. Back then i had no tolerance. so that would be about right. Start slow and work your way up and you ll find out what this Benzo exactly does. I still don't know.

IIRC then pyrazolam is soluble in water! You could make a good solution with watered down vodka if you're taking it orally or rectally.

Pyrazolam works great plugged and sublingually at doses of 1-2mg depending on tolerance of course. I think the most I ever took was 4 or 5mg and this was really strong.
It's not a sedating benzo, the least sedating I've ever had in fact. Feels really mentally clear and it destroys anxiety so well!!

I'm utterly astonished that this benzo wasn't picked up and marketed really. I honestly think it's the best benzo for anxiety going because it doesn't fuck you up and has RELATIVELY low abuse potential compared to Xanax and diazepam. Really underrated 'zo.

I think I've head pyrazolam referred to as "Xanax Lite" and this is a very apt description. Unless I've made that up, but regardless it reminds me of alplrazolam but less dangerous.

I think I've head pyrazolam referred to as "Xanax Lite" and this is a very apt description. Unless I've made that up, but regardless it reminds me of alplrazolam but less dangerous.
Alprazolam has an obvious sedating feel which Pyrazolam hasn't. Ime.

For me they are worlds apart. Sedative/ hypnotic/ strong anxiolytic vs slight anxiolityc.

Alprazolam has an obvious sedating feel which Pyrazolam hasn't. Ime.

For me they are worlds apart. Sedative/ hypnotic/ strong anxiolytic vs slight anxiolityc.
I suppose. They are very different in their hypnotic effects, but I really do think pyrazolam is a great for anxiety and one of the least abusable benzos due to the lack of sedation.
I'd have thought it would be a pharmaceutical companies wet dream...

I suppose. They are very different in their hypnotic effects, but I really do think pyrazolam is a great for anxiety and one of the least abusable benzos due to the lack of sedation.
I'd have thought it would be a pharmaceutical companies wet dream...
My guess also, they missed a crucial benzo.