• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

with this being water soluble

If it is, it would likely be pH-dependent. Likely would need to be in acidic media to be soluble, like midazolam:

[Midazolam is a] white to light yellow, crystalline powder. pKa = 6.15. The aqueous solubility is pH dependent; the drug has solubilities of approximately 0.24, 1.09, 3.67, 10.3 or greater than 22 mg (of midazolam) per mL in water at pH 6.2, 5.1, 3.8, 3.4, or 2.8, respectively, at 25 °C

Most benzodiazepines tend to lack groups that confer water solubility. Midazolam apparently gets protonated at the imidazole nitrogen (ref: 10.2116/analscix.23.x143) which is why it is soluble. Presumably this would happen with alprazolam and others? And pyrazolam.

super confusing when you quote and cutout the handle that your're quoting. still appreciate your replies because you're smart and knowledgeable.

you can shoot benzos by adding pg. i hear thats not good for you. was wondering if there are some you don't need pg for.

is .9 percent sodium chloride solution for inhalation acidic enough (.9 percent sodium chloride solution for injection costs about as much as pure cocaine in denver)? or if by medium you mean the substance, is pyrazolam acidic enough?

While we're on the topic of solubility, would pyrazolam be soluble in ethanol (95% everclear) and if so, how many mg/ml do you think? Got my tolerance down and thinking of trying this stuff out soon and everclear is my go-to for etizolam solutions at 5mg/ml. I know others use PG but I'd prefer to avoid that if possible.

It means that it's only marginally soluble in water without the aid of an acid, I'd stick with things like ascorbic acid if you want to inject it, seems pretty harmless. Sodium chloride has no appreciable effect on ph values btw.

I just solved 1 g Etizolalm in 1 litre PG - It was no problem. I always make the PG hot in a water bath before I put my substance in it, and I always put 1/4 PG out of the bottle before i put the substance in it so that i can rinse what's got stuck in the funnel so that I really have my 1mg/1ml solution. Works perfectly for me and lasts not long until you have a homogenic solution. Of course, in between take it out of the water and shake it like hell, then do a hot wather bath again. I guess I did it three times in a row and everything was fine.

JJ

EDIT: Oh I'm very sorry, we are at the Pyrazolam, not the Etizolam-Thread. Until my amazon-ordered PG arrives I'll make a Pyrazolam-solution 1mg/1ml and will tell you how it went.

Last edited:
Any further solubility info anyone? Is 95% ethanol a decent solvent? Looking to make it at a 5mg/ml solution if possible.

my pyrazolam is ready to consume.

Im a very very high tolerance user and don#t know how i should start because I know exactly 1 mg i will not even feel.

so...

have to try it out....

JJ

EDIt: took just 4 ml of it. lets see how its going on.............

Last edited:
Hey has anybody ever seen pyrazolam or phenazepam in powder form?
I ordered some stuff from Chinese vendor and they always have a habit of labeling there products with the first letter in my case a "p" it's a mustard yellow powder insoluble in water but will dissolve in PG or VG with quite a bit of heat and stirring
I'm not asking for an identification and I'm just asking for if anybody has ever seen Pure pyrazolam powder

Yes, I have Pyrazolam in powderform and made a 1mg/1ml solution out of one gram. I just did 4 mg ( have to admit I have an extremely high benzo tolerance). Since Im not feeling too much I'll d o a bit more now and let you know then... Oh I have to look what my Pagoclone does meanwhile ;)

JJ

Last edited:
Ok, it solves, but in a way I have never seen:

the brown glass bottle looks like there is fog inside, and it still got better but there are still big pieces of the substance to that i think i unfortunately have to filter the Pagoclone again. Ugh.

JJ

Hi there,

an update to the Pyrazolam: WOW. I mean I was up the whole night doing loads of benzos and cocaine, so I immediately tried 8 mg Pyrazolam because mytolerance is so fucking high, I never expected it to knock me out for a few hours. And from all I have read people were not even satisfied with it because they complained its not strong enough...

Perhaps it's the bars they are sold and they are much underdosed? I never ever took any bar of anything, i always prepare a solution, hopefully a homogenic one, and normally always with PG, f ew times with Vodka. In PG everything solves quickly normally. But for the Pagoclone its perhaps not the right solubent, I dont know.....

buuuuut : I love Pyrazolam now. I'm in love.

JJ

While we're on the topic of solubility, would pyrazolam be soluble in ethanol (95% everclear) and if so, how many mg/ml do you think? Got my tolerance down and thinking of trying this stuff out soon and everclear is my go-to for etizolam solutions at 5mg/ml. I know others use PG but I'd prefer to avoid that if possible.

Hi,

why do you avoid PG? That's the only soluble that is not harmful for the body as far as I know (correct me if Im wrong). I made a litre of Pyrazolam yesterday and today I already have a homogenic solution. I gave it a few hot water baths, shaked it a lot and repeated this a few times and 24 hours later it dissolved completely.

JJ

EDIT: I made a 1mg/1ml solution.

Hi,

why do you avoid PG? That's the only soluble that is not harmful for the body as far as I know (correct me if Im wrong). I made a litre of Pyrazolam yesterday and today I already have a homogenic solution. I gave it a few hot water baths, shaked it a lot and repeated this a few times and 24 hours later it dissolved completely.

JJ

EDIT: I made a 1mg/1ml solution.
Because I don’t want a 1mg/ml solution, I want higher concentrations. I’ve also read that PG can mess with your gut, which is the entire reason I use BZDs (medicinally for pain).

Also it seems like people have a hard time getting Etizolam to dissolve in PG and have to heat it; with 95% ethanol Etizolam completely dissolves in a matter of minutes at high concentrations, so the amount of ethanol I consume ends up being only .2-.4ml at a time (or zero ml if I let it evaporate on something first) which isn’t much at all. It seems like PG is much worse for dissolving Etizolam yet everyone uses it, and I don’t understand why. I don’t want to heat my drugs.

I'd hazard a guess that you aren't going to find any knowledge whatsoever about that chemical, let alone anyone who's tried it, without inside info. I'd suggest being extremely careful, also you might want to ask in ADD about the safety of that compound - I'm not an expert but as far as I'm aware, a pyridinyl sidechain on a benzo is unheard of and could potentially cause some very unexpected effects. Same to a lesser extent with the bromine - although brominated benzodiazepines do exist I've never heard of it being subsituted in that position before.
[/QUOTE
some people read all infoson the inside letter of the package inside - then you should know nearly everyting....

JJ
Etizolam is about the shortest acting benzo ive ever had and ive had most of them. I dont know where you are getting your information but it's wrong.

my experience is that higj dosed eti can be very hypnotic and sedatind as you can see on my syle of writing :D

I'd hazard a guess that you aren't going to find any knowledge whatsoever about that chemical, let alone anyone who's tried it, without inside info. I'd suggest being extremely careful, also you might want to ask in ADD about the safety of that compound - I'm not an expert but as far as I'm aware, a pyridinyl sidechain on a benzo is unheard of and could potentially cause some very unexpected effects. Same to a lesser extent with the bromine - although brominated benzodiazepines do exist I've never heard of it being subsituted in that position before.

So you mean me or what? Did I speak to you? NOpe.

I'ts so sad that a lot of poeople cannot decide between sarcasm, ironic or serius posts.

JJ

I'm considering getting a small order of Pyrazolam. I've been searching for a benzo I can take while enrolled in classes that won't hinder my ability to retain information and focus. From what I gathered thus far it seems to be uniquely clear headed in its effects. Obviously any benzo will interfere with memory to some degree, but as far as Pyrazolam goes how intense are its amnesic properties? Also, have others had any trouble with rebound anxiety from Pyrazolam? Many of these RC benzos tend to leave me in severely hypersensitive state following moderate use, so it'd be nice if this one were more forgiving in that regard.

Heavily benzo dependent and has been through the gamete of both prescribed and non.

recently tried norfluraz. as a taper and was very disappointed with 4mg pyraz plus .25 kpin I'm fine all day Pyraz seems to be excellent at creating anxiolysis without "bartarding you"

I'd be interested in some other experiences since this is my first

I'm considering getting a small order of Pyrazolam. I've been searching for a benzo I can take while enrolled in classes that won't hinder my ability to retain information and focus. From what I gathered thus far it seems to be uniquely clear headed in its effects. Obviously any benzo will interfere with memory to some degree, but as far as Pyrazolam goes how intense are its amnesic properties? Also, have others had any trouble with rebound anxiety from Pyrazolam? Many of these RC benzos tend to leave me in severely hypersensitive state following moderate use, so it'd be nice if this one were more forgiving in that regard.

I felt like pyrazolam amnesia was quite pronounced, but maybe my doses were too high.

I felt like pyrazolam amnesia was quite pronounced, but maybe my doses were too high.
I'm feeling as if it IS a bit less "drunky" than other RCs, even my prescribe pins.

I took a relatively large dose (4mg) and I feel baseline (anxiouslessness) but without intoxication