• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pyrazolam dosage?

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
This weird benzo crossed my path again. So today I am receiving: 3 mg pellet's.

My earlier experiment's were with 1 or 0.5 mg pellet's before the PlayStationAct (PSA) in the UK.

What shall I expect. Have they raised the dose cause the initial dosage's were to low? Or is this a pellet that need's to be divided? https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pyrazolam say's its a high common dose, 3 mg.

The experience's I had with 1 mg were very clean/ underwhelming, or under dosed? Thing is that I expected to be less influenced by them as its portraiture described them as functional. Been in blackout land on Etizolam once during a dental procedure, don't want that to happen.

My overall tolerance is somewhat higher as back then but relatively low. Not drinking anymore, and no recent (last month) benzo's. Any advice appreciated. I will use sparingly and gradual if necessary, I am prone to epileptic seizure's lately :] but no way a dr. will prescribe a benzo. Taking Levetiracetam 2 x 500 mg daily for that.

Last edited:
@emkee_reinvented from what i remember they were sold in 0.5mg pellets. I always thought they were very weak, but, i was used to clonazolam and flubromazolam, and 2mg xanax bars, sooo 🤷‍♂️

Start with half or third i guess?

Thank's, going from the original 0.5 mg. I'll hold on to them and do the first trial's with a powdered one. So I can titrate upward's.

In the meanwhile the Clonazolam and Etizolam that come with it will keep me busy. I shall report back on the potency of Pyrazolam later on.

So after 2 head first trial's. With a whole pellet, I can conclude that they are not overdosed.

Somewhat bothering is the fact the pellets are not all equal. So some are actually double the size. No way to find out if this effects the dosage. But one was def not overkill.

So today, i am bored with no obligation. I will do a thorough trial starting with a 'double sized' one. And take it from there. Maybe add in another one later on. One is hardly noticeable for me, maybe some perma tolerance for GABA-ergics.

Will report back.

Nada, at least nothing really noticeable. Some minor moodlift and less desire to move and do something.

"Pyrazolam is most selective for the α2 and α3 receptor subtypes" according to PsychonautWiki. What can one expect if compared to benzo's that have a broader effect?

"α2/α3-subtype GABAA receptors mediate the analgesic actions of benzodiazepines" https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28150939/

"pharmacological data point to α1-containing GABA(A) receptors as the "sedative" and α2- and/or α3-containing receptors as the "anxiolytic" subtype(s)"https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21050172/

Last edited:
conclusion: useful but not overdosed. Took a total of 9 mg last one before sleep.

Slept well, did have an reoccurring traumatic dream about my ex-wife. So amnesia was not that pronounced.