• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pv8 - alpha-php?

Doses

Greenlighter
I've seen a few vendors offering samples of this "new mdpv replacement" (I know, jesus fuck).

They call it PV8. Looking at the molecular structure, it appears to be alpha-pvp with an extra two carbons on the alpha-carbon, like so:

images

Anybody have any info on this?

I had gotten a sample of pv-8 this and pv-9 , this was 7 months ago so there has been been a lot of sleepless nights since then.
From what I recall it was the best thing in crystalline form to smoke there is out there still legal. I have 5 grams the pv-8 and 5 of alpha pvp, I figured I better cover all the bases, a-php is always a win, by far the winner of best thing out there since mdpv. I am currently stuck with 4f-pvp it is such a waste of time. If you have to r e mind yourself to do more it isn't worth its wait in caffeine.
Pv- 8 though has its kick to it , it is a peptide that adds to other stims. It is good as something to take you up a notch when on a longer acting stimulant.
But pv-9 I can never go find again it was great it actually is a-pop.
People in rock houses shouldn't throw glass.
Potter™

carbon chain length on the alpha position goes aPPP->aPBP->aPVP/MDPV -> a-PHP -> pv8 (such a dumb name) and so on and so forth.

pvp and mdpv are the sweet spot. a-PHP is in third place. I personally didn't like a-PHP much at all, and I am a huge PV fan. The more carbons you add, the crappier its going to get. If you got like pv9 and say its the bomb diggity, my first though would be that its not actually pv9 [in terms of alpha carbon chain length]

Can someone please point me in the right direction for a vendor that gives samples I have never done research on aphp before thank you

I figured I better cover all the bases, a-php is always a win, by far the winner of best thing out there since mdpv.

Potter™
Never tried pv8 or 9 etc. I was a fan of MDPV, and I LOVE a-PVP. I was very very disappointed with a-php. It just was almost completely not enjoyable. No extreme negative side effects or anything, just not pleasant. Whereas while I am high on a-PVP, I feel great. I can understand its place as a legal replacement, but honestly if I lost my ability to get a-PVP, I would give up. a-PHP was just a crap version of pvp in some regards, in others it was just silly. But then again, not only is everyone different, but I could have had a bad batch, or you could have had a different chemical etc.

I also tried MD-PHP (MDPV version of a-PHP) and it too was a waste, crap chem. A-PHP was better than MDPHP thats for sure. But I won't both with either of them again. Plus a-PHP was not nearly as potent as I'd hoped. The sack disappeared way too fast, and it wasn't because I was being a fiend.

Interesting stuff though, I appreciate your information none the less.

Well this has been a new problem in over seas research chemicals, demdex mites. I found them in a-php ,pv-8 ( crystals)and a-pvp. I wouldn't say from where cause it will be erased from the site. But the mites cause rosacea and oddly enough they grab on to your hair and eye lashes. I thought I was going nuts. I could see the powder had little tiny whAt look like public hair of an elf that is attach to a clump of the chemical. If you drop some in water and little black hair ,tiny ones float around, they are there.
They cause itching and attach to your skin, I don't want to think what shooting or snorting them does?.

Hint it used to be called something that sounds like Dah-bore -a labs-.