• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Putting small amounts .2 in joint with tobacco

I always mix it with tobbaco, I roll small blunts from time to time, but I can't afford making pure ones all the time

I had a cake baked in Durban one night by our house maid I added 2 handfuls of Sieved Durban Poison which I got from Valley of a thousand hills at *mod edit - no prices please*.
Maid burnt outside but we ended up 7 of us 3 that Never smoked before all had it with custard and icecream.
Went down to the beachfront nightly fair and one of the greatest nights of my life.
We were deadset tripping so smooth so happy and when we looked around we actually had a large group of people following us such an insane night.
10cent times doubled while I was there to 20cents stick. Rolled in brown paper. Oh yeah. 73.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is how the EU typical habit of smoking cannabis with tobacco was born, it's impossible to smoke hashish without it, unless you have a dab rig or a vaporizer, which are relatively recent as mainstream products and young people that live with parents can't really afford or have.
Hey there hope all is well in your woods today. Very interesting and thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge on this. I have personally quite a fair bit of experience with different vaporizer models and knowledge of many others.

I cannot actually use hashish which I have tried but I don't know whether that is the hash itself or the remnants of the fertilizers used in the growing process as I am extremely allergic to all fertilizers including organic and cannot use any cannabis at all unless I produce it myself with my mum annually Outdoors using a very simple basic organic compost mixture and no other feed.

So since 2005 I have not been able to get hold of any cannabis anywhere in the world that I know of which I would not be extremely allergic to due to the fertilizers used.

But my point here is about vaporising hashish there is a very cheap and affordable and officially the most popular and widely sold vaporizer in the world which is actually excellent for vaping hashish of all types like pollen.

The Vapcap. By Dynavap. This vaporizer is a small portable one you may have heard of which has been out for 3 years now and has absolutely taken the world of cannabis vaporization by Storm.

It works with a torch lighter or an induction heater if you wish and simply works amazingly well for hash, there are multiple different models with various prices but the cheapest model is strongly regarded as the best vaporizer for that price in the world.

Well worth knowing about anyway for any hash smoker but also anybody who is interested in learning about different vaporizers this one has to be at least looked at.

I use mine exclusively with weed and it also works excellently through water tools which is how I use it the majority of the time as with other vaporizer models.

They are available all over the world as well pretty much. If anybody has any questions please feel free to p.m. me with anything specific and I will gladly share information which might help.

Last edited:
mixing weed with tobacco is worse than throw stones at Jesus, pure blasphemy, I advice you don't do that if you want to save your spot in heaven

Well, I'll say that the addiction potential of weed with tobacco is much higher than the sum of their effects, kind of on par with medical dose Amphetamine.
Anyone smoking this mix that I know of has the hardest time quitting, while all weed smokers have a much easier time.
I'm amazed I never hear this mentioned, but any study made on the addiction potential of cannabis + tobacco would have very different results than those regarding only weed.

Last edited:
Well, I'll say that the addiction potential of weed with tobacco is much higher than the sum of their effects, kind of on par with medical dose Amphetamine.
Anyone smoking this mix that I know of has the hardest time quitting, while all weed smokers have a much easier time.
I'm amazed I never hear this mentioned, but any study made on the addiction potential of cannabis would have very different results than those regarding only weed.

very well observed, If these studies were conducted in Europe, they have certainly suffered this interference

Here in Istanbul, Turkey and all the countries in the region and most of Europeans use tobacco in the mix.
At least in Turkey, people were more used to smoking hash and you need tobacco or another dried smokable plant in order to smoke it via rolling. I think that this is where the tobacco use with weed stems from.
It also helps with effective incineration of the weed in your spliff. I agree with the nasty smell and the extra buzz from tobacco but people are used to it this way.
Even in the 90s, the market was 90% hash and people preferred it to weed. We used to usually get it as fine powder in 25 gr. bags which we then pressed in a gelatin pouch rolled in wet newspapers that we put under hot pressure. In about 30 seconds it turned into dark green/ black pellets. It was kind of like a ritual.

No offence intended, but in my region mixing tobacco in is seen as a bad move. The bud is too prime to mess with. Plus, if you intend to share, some don’t like nicotine. I used to smoke both, but didn’t enjoy mixing. It must be regional, because allot of Eastern Canada mixes tobacco in, but more for hash. In BC, we mix bud with hash. Why you wanna mess that amazing flavour up?
Also, what about the benzene, etc. and 5k other chems in tobac?
Weed is a gift, like tobacco, do as you will freely. Just be mindful of that stranger you invite to your spliff circle — that they know if there’s tobacco in with the joint before puffing, hehe!
It took me years of quitting tobacco, and running into a laced spliff really sucked, the couple times it happened.

No offence intended, but in my region mixing tobacco in is seen as a bad move. The bud is too prime to mess with. Plus, if you intend to share, some don’t like nicotine. I used to smoke both, but didn’t enjoy mixing. It must be regional, because allot of Eastern Canada mixes tobacco in, but more for hash. In BC, we mix bud with hash. Why you wanna mess that amazing flavour up?
Also, what about the benzene, etc. and 5k other chems in tobac?
Weed is a gift, like tobacco, do as you will freely. Just be mindful of that stranger you invite to your spliff circle — that they know if there’s tobacco in with the joint before puffing, hehe!
It took me years of quitting tobacco, and running into a laced spliff really sucked, the couple times it happened.

You have to understand that in some areas, it is a given that there is tobacco in a spliff, and people warn others when there is no tobacco, as some do not like to smoke pure weed but all smoke weed with tobacco.
Up is down and black is white eh? ?
Weed and tobacco are not gifts, they are plants. They were on Earth long before humankind came to be, most likely even before mammals existed.
There is no correlation between their existence and the fact that some humans consume them.
Except that they exist and therefore we can consume them, that is.

And that we have receptor sites for the compounds contained within these mere plants. I’m fine if you wanna mix, just warn folks first. And when it happened to me, I was not impressed and was trying to quit tobacco. And order of arrival does not deprecate a gift’s status. Cheers.

The plants evolved into producing some compounds because the animals had receptors for them so the variations of a plant species with the offensive substance reproduced more then the rest.
That means that plants evolved that way after animals came to earth and psychoactive plants have developed the active compounds as a means of defence from insects animals and sometimes bacteria, not to benefit humans.
We have the same receptor sites as all mammals basically, so that's why those plants work on us too, and some we can tolerate much more than animals due to the respective slight differences, but that can be quickly change by increasing the dose, or in the case of tobacco just eating it instead of smoking it is going to remove any doubts regarding the purpose of that plant being the way it is (BTW do not fucking eat tobacco you will feel really bad).
Chimpanzees also seem to greatly enjoy the smoking of tobacco BTW.

Regarding warning others of tobacco's presence in a joint, I understand that when it happened to you it was rude as it's not common and therefore not to be expected, but in some areas it's like warning a guy at the bar that there is going to be dry gin in his Martini Dry, as there is always tobacco in a spliff.
In fact, in some areas people do warn others when there is no tobacco, as that would be unexpected and most would find it unpleasant because of the cough.
It's just a matter of different areas having different customs, and I did not promote one or the other I just brought the difference up and explained the reasons behind the practice of mixing tobacco and cannabis in Europe for people that might not know.
As a matter of fact I am against smoking altogether and I think that vaping is the way to go for cannabis and nicotine, tastes and smell is much better and closer to that of the live plant, plus less irritation and zero ash and poisons in the lung which is always nice.

Another note to be made is that everyone knows that tobacco contains toxic additives that make it more toxic and addictive than it naturally is, but as in many parts of the world cannabis is illegal, some fertilisers and sprays are sometimes used to increase harvest that are toxic if smoked or even on their own, this is especially true if it has been produced by organised crime gangs. Luckily legalisation (whenever that happens) should put a stop to this, and many hobbyist growers or even criminals with a conscience would never use non organic fertilisers.
I have found out that I have a green thumb when I first grew cannabis, I did it indoors and I have had excellent results since my first try, and it was then and when a few friends did the same that I really had an opportunity to understand how good dried bud can be as the commercial products almost always had a harsher feel and would affect my respiratory system in a different way, worse that is.