• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Putting heroin rock in my anus :0

Branggen

Bluelighter
Sooo....how well would anal administration of a chunk of heroin (no water or syringe) be, I would probably push it in with a finger or something and I would assume while maybe taking longer to dissolve (or not dissolve at all) it wouldnt leak out and therefor provide me with a roa that is stronger than snorting or smoking, but safer than shooting as well as not causing me to have to lay on my side for half an hour. Im sure someone has tried this..;)

It might slowly dissolve as a supposotory would leading to a bit less of a rush and more gentle waves. Who knows really? It probably might not be too different. Just make sure your clean as it probably won't absorb if it gets covered or stuck in shit. Jutsu dissolve it in water

Are you suggesting it would not disolve as ive heard multiple reports of rectal use (with water however) having a higher BA that snorting/smoking from people on this site

Dude go get a oral syringe or a syringe and pull the needle out and mix it with water to plug. Yes, shoving the whole rock up your ass would be a waste, mix it with water or it will be absorbed slowly and will be pointless, may as well snort.