• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

putting coke on the wet tip of a cigarette and smoking it??

DVaGrl

Bluelighter
yup, doing lines and a guy from central america, wet a cigarette tip runs it along the coke residue on the plate and smokes it. i was completely surprised, cuz i'd never seen that before. i tried it once and a HUGE feeling of calm and relaxation just washed over me. not like the usual jolt of coke.
anyone ever tried this? was this guy just weird or is this some central amerian thing? what's the point? it was the general consensus that the coke wasn't very good.
thanks

sounds kind of like a margarita...those cooky latin americans
wink.gif

no, it's an american thing too. they're called koolies, waste of coke if you ask me.
peace, outkast

Totally a placebo effect. Cocaine does not get one high when smoked. Try some crack.
------------------
'Phoney McRing Ring'

Back in Colombia what some people used to do is that after smoking a fair amount of coke, you push the filter of the cigarette inside your nostril and, eventually, the filter will be wetted by the residous coke that stayed in the nostril. It is mostly a tradition kinda thing than anything else, anyway, it does feel really good, the smoke feels as if it burned your lips but then freezes your throat..
Peace.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

in my coke days we would always do a line, then take a cigarette, roll it in our fingers so the tobacco is loose, but so none falls out when you tip it upside down. then we would put the cig in our mouth and suck up like quarter of a line into the cigarette. then tip it back up carefully, not letting any fall out, light and puff taking huge drags. this is *NOT*NOT*NOT* a placebo high. and it not like doin a line, more like a rush. and it works. don't put too much in there though, cause it'll be a waste cause the tobacco burns so fast.

in my coke days we would always do a line, then take a cigarette, roll it in our fingers so the tobacco is loose, but so none falls out when you tip it upside down. then we would put the cig in our mouth and suck up like quarter of a line into the cigarette. then tip it back up carefully, not letting any fall out, light and puff taking huge drags. this is *NOT*NOT*NOT* a placebo high. and it not like doin a line, more like a rush. and it works. don't put too much in there though, cause it'll be a waste cause the tobacco burns so fast.
------------------
Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

It is a placebo effect. You can't argue with chemistry. Cocaine HCl breaks down to junk at a lower temperature than it takes to ignite it. You get absolutely nothing from smoking the salt. This is why freebase is so popular. It can be smoked.

Ya coke will decompose if you try to smoke it! Why do you think crack rocks became such a big hit?

Ya coke will decompose if you try to smoke it! Why do you think crack rocks became such a big hit?