• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pushing on One's Taint to Relieve Pain of Constipation....

I've always had trouble with any med that might cause constipation being a med that WILL cause constipation if I take it. That said, I have NEVER experienced constipation like I've been experiencing on 50mg of Tramadol 2x/3x daily. This is prescribed for severe back pain because I'm too stubborn to put up with the other side effects of stronger opioids.

Milk of Magnesia has become part of my daily routine. I was taught, long before I took painkillers, to put two fingers in my vagina and press the stool towards my tailbone. Which does help to a degree.

I will try the external method the next time the "urge" comes around. Thanks for posting it. OP.

I've always had trouble with any med that might cause constipation being a med that WILL cause constipation if I take it. That said, I have NEVER experienced constipation like I've been experiencing on 50mg of Tramadol 2x/3x daily. This is prescribed for severe back pain because I'm too stubborn to put up with the other side effects of stronger opioids.

Milk of Magnesia has become part of my daily routine. I was taught, long before I took painkillers, to put two fingers in my vagina and press the stool towards my tailbone. Which does help to a degree.

I will try the external method the next time the "urge" comes around. Thanks for posting it. OP.

I do that too. My grandmother told me about that when I was younger and had my tonsils out. I became constipated after I got home. I've always remembered that. Just one of those things. Also, a little petroleum jelly around the rim of your anus helps the passage.