• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Purity or Tolerance?

TitsMgee

Greenlighter
I've had roughly a once per week relationship with a lady named Tina for the past year. She used to do me good but lately not so much. The good signs are there. Clearish/ off white large and small shards. linear lines and un uniformed in shape and shiny. Cracks back into a nice pinwheel pattern. Hardly any chemical taste at all even at the end and burns forever.

Proper technique. Always twirl, flame never too close etc.. I even monitor the humidity level in my home for ideal storing conditions since it is hydroscopic lol. Typical comedown effects (fatigue, slight hallucinations, etc). That "ahhhh" feeling is just not there anymore and I don't use much at all! A ball lasts me roughly 2 months maybe more since it's only for solo study purposes.

Is this normal or is the product not very good? Is this why I see so many lives ruined chasing that old feeling? Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? It used to be my favorite day of the week now I wonder.. Oh, yeah it makes me fart a lot and smells horrible if that helps lol. Maybe the cut??? Is it MSM? I really don't know...

It's impossible to judge purity by how it looks or tastes... but amphetamine tolerance is pretty rapid acting, so that's the probable cause here.

It only became a once a week ordeal for the last few months. Before that it was totally random and far less frequent. Is tolerance with that substance that dramatic?