• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Purifyig and Removing Fillers from Adderall

vin

Greenlighter
I have 4 30mg XR adderall tabs. Well I had four now I have three. I was able to crush up the thousand friggin flyin balls into a really nice fine powder surprisingly. I just swallowed all the powder and it came on just like an IR addy.

Now, I have three left and I was wondering if there is a way to break it into that powder and then remove the fillers leaving just the amphetamine salts? I like ingesting orally alot because I like the smooth come up but lately i've been craving that nice rush from a good snort and I would like to do it with as little fillers as possible?

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

I have 4 30mg XR adderall tabs. Well I had four now I have three. I was able to crush up the thousand friggin flyin balls into a really nice fine powder surprisingly. I just swallowed all the powder and it came on just like an IR addy.

Now, I have three left and I was wondering if there is a way to break it into that powder and then remove the fillers leaving just the amphetamine salts? I like ingesting orally alot because I like the smooth come up but lately i've been craving that nice rush from a good snort and I would like to do it with as little fillers as possible?

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

Depends on what u mean and the skills you have. Acid/base purification can work OK, but amphetamine base is water soluble (unlike, e.g., meth or coke base). If you follow this already, you can go on from there... Organic lab 101 skills and equipment necessary.

There's nothing that nasty (sugar, drug, coating) in them, they just have a coating that is pH-sensitive (so some of the beads won't dissolve and release drug till they get past your stomach- that's all there is to this particular sustained release technology- been around for ~40 years). I'd just grind them puppies on up and rail away - works just fine. Really- as long as you grind them _all_ up. If you're really worried, put thru a fine sieve to remove bead shells.

Now a good (at least partial) purification of IR tabs containing mixed salts... that'd interest me

Depends on what u mean and the skills you have. Acid/base purification can s work OK, but amphetamine base is water soluble (unlike, e.g., meth or coke base). If you follow this already, you can go on from there... Organic lab 101 skills and equipment necessary.

There's nothing that nasty (sugar, drug, coating) in them, they just have a coating that is pH-sensitive (so some of the beads won't dissolve and release drug till they get past your stomach- that's all there is to this particular sustained release technology- been around for ~40 years). I'd just grind them puppies on up and rail away - works just fine. Really- as long as you grind them _all_ up. If you're really worried, put thru a fine sieve to remove bead shells.

Now a good (at least partial) purification of IR tabs containing mixed salts... that'd interest me
Are the amphetamine salts in adderal not acetone soluble like methamphetamine? if so, couldn't you do an acetone wash?

Are the amphetamine salts in adderal not acetone soluble like methamphetamine? if so, couldn't you do an acetone wash?

Yeah but some inactives will also remain in the final product unless they do an A/B which IMO is such overkill for as lousy a med as adderall.

Depends on what u mean and the skills you have. Acid/base purification can work OK, but amphetamine base is water soluble (unlike, e.g., meth or coke base). If you follow this already, you can go on from there... Organic lab 101 skills and equipment necessary.

Yeah but some inactives will also remain in the final product unless they do an A/B which IMO is such overkill for as lousy a med as adderall.
gotcha. acetone/alcohol washes i understand because i wash my meth. I don't know about a/b washes. I have a scrip for adderal piling up, as the slamming of large doses seems to have rendered it, shall we say, impotent.

Dissolve as much of it as you can in distilled water, filter it, boil the water off again. Done.

disolve in little water as possible and evaporate

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

Dissolve as much of it as you can in distilled water, filter it, boil the water off again. Done.

Wouldn't vodka work much better, requiring less volume and also evaporate more easily?