• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure Mdma

Surely the only way to compare the amount of MDMA in any pills is by comparing the weight of the MDMA itself. i.e. Pill 1 might have 80mg MDMA while Pill 2 may have 95mg of MDMA.

Why bother comparing unnecessary information like the amount of binder etc? Who even cares about the amount of binder - I mean we are only bothered about the MDMA anyway.

Knowing the amounts of other adulterants are useful though

This is how I have seen it on Dutch pill reports anyway............

Well it is around VERY tight circles. Was lucky enough to try mdma crystals around 70% pure. Thing is, I found really pure mdma like this is not really a munter. Too clean if u wanna go nuts, just leaves ya with some nice clean rushes but not very overpowering at all. Actually is wonderful if u love a clean unobtrusive peak. I dunno, I guess it is strong but never can call it an "intense" feeling. Just absolutely lovely and pleasant. Personally I like a good munty type of E. :p

When discussing the feeling from clean MDMA powder (how about we avoid using the word pure ;) ) I'd say that dirty_deed is absolutely correct. I haven't had good clean powder in quite a while, but you certainly notice the difference, at times you can snap out of it and just feel normal (if you wish), but the euphoric and empathetic feelings come straight back. The same could be said about some old pills, the green mitsubishi's from around the 2000 era were fantastically clean and strong. I dont think there has been many clean pills since then. Now they are often strong but leave you feeling very 'munted'.

One could bring out alot of emphathetic qualities out of a low mg mdma pill too you know. Set, setting.

Too much speculation, no one will know the purity of the drug except the cops who seize it and the labs who analyze it. Not even the cook would know the purity unless he/she had access to a GC/MS.

Example, Red Mitsubishi's - 110mg MDMA + Caffeine.

Now, these were strong, for Australia anyway, just below the recommended dose of 125mg. The nearly perfect qualities of a good MDMA pill apart from the caffeine. So many things can change a pill/powder experience. How hard a pill is pressed...which can result in a pill being digested slower/faster which would also result in a slower, faster comeup. Whats in your stomach at the time of ingestion....having a full stomach will obviously affects the way a pills comes on and the intensity.

Say, 2 people had the same dosage, of the same batch that was verified at 125mg MDMA, but different scenario...full stomach, empty stomach...medication taken...vitamins...etc. There is definately going to be a difference in experience.

Your mate may know a cook, but really, does he know the cook, or does he know a mate who knows the cook, who probably doesn't even know a cook.

You can get MD powder as long as you know the right people.

I'm not sure of the level of purity, but whenever I've had it, it's been amazing. It's a different feeling than you get from good pills. You actually "feel" the love. With good pills you don't feel as much love, don't get me wrong, you still feel awesome but for me the love just aint there. I'm fairly sure the gear i get isn't 100% pure, but it's about a close as it gets to being pure.

The problem I have is, it's usually a bit more expensive than buying pills - mainly coz it doesn't last as long and you therefore eat more. I also find that once it wears off I'm absoutely knacked and sleep like a baby with bugger all comedown the next day.

All that being said, if you find a good source, keep it. I've had a good source for a couple of years now and it's awsome evertime I have it. =D

let say I had 100MG of MDMA. I can either put this into a pill with some non-psychoactive binder or I cut this MDMA with a bit of binder mix it in a few ML's of water and drink it down.

Either way irrespective of the amount of binder I'm consuming I'm still eating 100MG of MDMA. Why would the experience be any different? Perhaps the only difference is the pill might break down more slowly in your stomach whilst the powder would probably hit a lot quicker (being already crushed). Hell probably why caps are perceived to be better since the pill is pre-crushed and thus is absorbed much more quickly.

if you snorted the pill vs. snorting the powder (uncut) then you might get a more powerful effect since perhaps the binder might block you’re a bit but I guess if you just made smaller lines with the crushed up pill you would still eventually get the same effect right?

let say I had 100MG of MDMA. I can either put this into a pill with some non-psychoactive binder or I cut this MDMA with a bit of binder mix it in a few ML's of water and drink it down. Either way irrespective of the amount of binder I'm consuming I'm still eating 100MG of MDMA. Why would the experience be any different? Perhaps the only difference is the pill might break down more slowly in your stomach whilst the powder would probably hit a lot quicker (being already crushed).
^ EXACTLY!

Surely the only way to compare the amount of MDMA in any pills is by comparing the weight of the MDMA itself. i.e. Pill 1 might have 80mg MDMA while Pill 2 may have 95mg of MDMA. Why bother comparing unnecessary information like the amount of binder etc? Who even cares about the amount of binder - I mean we are only bothered about the MDMA anyway.
You are right - but missing my original point. I brought up the binder because the other guy was going on about purity of MDMA in pills. The purity is misleading because with pills the weight is also very important. High purity pill + heavy pill = very large dose of MDMA.

Whilst we can never know purity without GC/MS results, the red mitsis were ~40% BTW, one can weigh their pills with sufficiently accurate scales. Certainly 0.1g scales could accurately weigh say 10 pills to give an indication of how much each weighs. On average pills that weigh more are likely to have a higher dose, but this is only a very general rule.

I also believe that there is no reason why MDMA powder and MDMA pills should be different, excluding rate of absorption, and provided the dose of MDMA is the same and that the MDMA found in the powder is of the same quality that is used to make up the pill.

As I said in one of my other posts I have been lucky enough to get my hands on some.It came in a clear capsule and contained orange crystal inside.I booted it up and only needed 20 units of water and hardly any mixing.It was a very clean hit not like your normal pills.=D

by the way saw some pure MDMA the other day...

it was slighty coloured (orangish), smelled very very faintly of aniseed, thick largish crystalish type texture (didn't get a taste though :( - and um it looked very very slightly damp.

anyway its getting packed into caps apparently. don't know if the guy is cutting it though...he isn't the type though

chugs said:
by the way saw some pure MDMA the other day...

it was slighty coloured (orangish), smelled very very faintly of aniseed, thick largish crystalish type texture (didn't get a taste though :( - and um it looked very very slightly damp.

anyway its getting packed into caps apparently. don't know if the guy is cutting it though...he isn't the type though
Yes this was slightly wettish aswell

by the way saw some pure MDMA the other day...it was slighty coloured (orangish), smelled very very faintly of aniseed,

I must remind you that what you saw was not pure MDMA. Pure MDMA is basically colourless as single crystals and very white as a fine powder. Very pure MDMA should have NO odour whatsoever.

For obvious legal implications, I'm not suggesting you should do this, but if the product you mentioned was washed with several portions of cold acetone, in all likelihood the result would be a far less coloured product and the odour should also disappear. However, the downside is that some product will also be lost.

To avoid such impurities, the chemist should distill at the ketone stage (assuming this route of production), preferably after performing a bisulphite addition. After reacting with the amine, the freebase should also be distilled (but if the amine was relatively pure, either ketone or freebase distillation would probably do). IMO, only then is the freebase fit to be gassed to produce the salt ( HCl powder). However, considering the extra time involved in these processes, and as reports say some users actually prefer a dirtier product, it's hardly surprising that this isn't always done.

Here's to purer MDMA for your Better [?] Health :\

just out of curiousity, couldn't u just distill such a product to make it more pure? As in vaporise the material below combustion then vaporise and condense it? or would the impurities also be vaporised? (I only know this kinda thing works real well with organic substances).

In regards to MDMA; it can be done with the freebase, but the HCl salt isn't suitable as most would decompose. However, some impurities may have similar boiling points to that of the freebase, and that's the reason that the ketone should also be distilled......

But even commercially available ketone is reported to have several impurities present. These impurities have been noted to be present in amounts ranging from 0.1 to 1%

Impurities are listed as:

Safrole
Isosafrole
Piperonal
4-Allyl-1,2-dimethoxybenzene
3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone-(3-ol)
3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl-1-propanone
3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl-1-butanone
4-Isopropyl-1,6-dimethyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydronaphthalene
3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl-propionic acid-2-one

Ref: By AMA Verweij and AGA Sprong, Microgram XXVI(9) (1993) 209 and taken from
Rodium as hosted by Synthetikal

Several of these compounds have very close boiling points to that of the ketone. Depending upon routes used to arrive at the ketone, it may also contain glycols, epoxide, alcohols, polymerisation products and other impurities. That's why the bisulphite addition would also be advisable. With an inexperienced cook, these impurities could very likely be present in much higher amounts than those listed for the commercially available ketone.