Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure Mdma

Evolution_mdma

Bluelighter
I was just wondering how rare something like pure or close to Mdma powder is to come across.

If it is Rare would it be because of Convince of pills and dealers just not bothering to go to the effort of getting it?

Or is it just something that doesn’t really exist in this country?

And would the penalties for someone caught with pure mdma powder be any different from being caught with speed powder or pills?

I would just like to know people's opinions about this, but if it is against the guidelines I will happily change or delete this thread.

Thank You
RAAAVE
=D

Evolution,

Pure MDMA, like pure anything is almost unheard of anywhere, and is NEVER GOING TO HIT THE STREETS...... Why, cause it can and is cut by the first bloke that gets his hands on it, and every person after that just so they can increase their profit......

I have never heard of anyone getting anything near pure, best I have heard of are pills at about 48%MDMA, even then they need to use binding agents to get them to be able to press.

good luck though

You can get it.

One dose of MDMA is one dose of MDMA, however it is.

It sure exists, it is just a case of knowing the right people.

It's much easier to sell a pill, than it is to sell a powder. You dont have to measure anything except the number of them. With MDMA you would either have to stick it in caps, or sell it by weight - both taking time.

1der_drug - Most MDMA in pills is pretty pure (i suspect around 90%+) but the quantity is usually around 60-80mg. Most pills weigh about 200mg.

backindauk said:
1der_drug - Most MDMA in pills is pretty pure (i suspect around 90%+) but the quantity is usually around 60-80mg. Most pills weigh about 200mg.

Not true.......... MDMA pills are often not even MDMA..... Lab tasts indicate that some 'imps' that are infact locally pressed contain about 9%methylamphetamine and about 9%MDMA.... However, some others that I have come across that are reported to be 'imports' are about 40% MDMA on average. THE MOST PURE MDMA PILL I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS WAS 48% its net weight was 0.24g or 240mg. while some of the pills that are about 40% MDMA weigh about 0.3g or 300mg.

THERE IS NO THAT CONTAINS 90% MDMA, YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF.

backindauk said:

How can a pill weigh 200mg be 90% MDMA and contain 60-80mg of MDMA..... Do the maths, it does not add up........... 60-80mg of 200mg is 30-40% purity by weight............

I didnt say there was a pill which was 90% MDMA.

i also did not say anything about NON MDMA pills, i was only referring to MDMA pills.

Why did you bring the idea of "imports" and "locals" up. If its a good pill, does it really matter how much BS your dealer is telling you?

The heavier a pill is or larger it is, doesnt mean it has more substance in it. thats like people saying "Double Stack" or barrel pills have double the amount of active ingredient as non-stacked pills.

You are talking codshit mate, do some more reading and less listening to drug dealers.

Okay, 100% MDMA means that 100% of what you have is MDMA.

Now, if you make a pill using this PURE MDMA you still have a pill with pure MDMA in it. I am not reffering to the pill, but the actual contents. Cant you see that?

But you cant talk about the pills being pure. It's not the pills that have an effect, it's what is in them!

Look, i'm not going to argue with stupid....... anyone that read that thread would have been able to tell that my 'maths' has not come from my dealer buy 'some more accurate research'.....

simply put NO PILL IS 100% MDMA!!! they are always cut. many pills that contain 3,4-methyldioxymethylamphetamine (MDMA) also contain ketamine or methylamphetamine, but many contain just MDMA glucose and a bonding agent......

I really don't care if you know what your talking about, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON"T!!!! send me a personal message and we can discuss this further.... this is not the place for the argument you want to have.

a solution

I think it's pretty hard to say pure MDMA doesn't exist, as it simply has to at some point. but 1der_drug is right as well- there's fuck all chance of getting it from some guy in the corner of a club.

but anyway guys, lets all settle down.....i think we can work this out:

if backinaduk really can get his hands on some pure MDMA, hows about sharing it with 1der_drug (and obviously me!)?
i think that should even out any animosity fairly quickly

cheers all

The joys of speculation. Unless you have the right analysis equipment or you are an organic chemist or something of that nature, you are not going to know the purity of the chemical you have in your possesion.

ahh,

organic chemistry... it has been a while since i studied that crap ass subject..... it would have been the hardest subject ever introduced into the ol engineering degree..... But unfortunately, yes I have a 'friend' that has an analytical lab at her disposal and hence my figures come from her.... I can't quote any statistical data caude this stuff is never released, but trust me, mdma pills consist of the old glucose, colour, and at best under 50% MDMA (this is good though)

1der_drug -- with all due respect, you don't seem particularly well informed of the facts. It's possible to press pills such that only a few percent of the final product is binder. Many pills that are found in Australia do have MDMA as the active ingredient only.

MDMA powder is available in sydney (though sadly not to me at this present point :p)... it's a matter of connections.

Pills don't use glucose as a binding agent. Methylcellulose, sure, and sometimes other things, but not glucose AFAIK.

I think that there's been a blurring here of what "pure MDMA" means. I think the original poster is implying MDMA powder, which exists and is sold, but is relatively hard to come by. Other posters mean that pills have only MDMA as the active agent, and pills like that abound, though their strength may not always be fantastic.

Ketamine isn't as common an adulterant as methamphetamine, or caffeine. Ketamine pills are usually sold as just that. Ketamine is in short supply, as all ketamine is diverted from licit sources.

1der_drug, I would hardly call organic chemistry a "crap ass" subject.

Since you have no way of proving what you said, it's as good as hearsay.

Phase or someone with the know how, care to expand on this?

I WIN THE ARGUEMENT

Considering that no one knows every single person in Australia and everything that goes on it would be naieve to rule out altogether the possibility of pure MDMA existing in Australia...(in the most pure form possible)....

Thats not to say it does but its ridiculous to flat out say it doesnt

Glucose would be particularly useless as a pill binder.

Micro/Methylcellulose as well as magnesium stearate are used as binder for most pills, same deal with "legal" pills such as Panadol or Ritalin or whatever.

Better pressing equipment will allow for less binder and more active ingredient to be in a pill.

look, when you say a pill is X% MDMA this would mean to me and most chemists people that have a science background that 50% of the total mass of the pill was comprised of pure MDMA....

i understand that backindauk was reffering to 100% MDMA meaning that a pill contained only one drug that being mdma, but would consist of the usual cutting agents....

If you are doubting my quotes of many common MDMA pills being ie 40% MDMA by wright (this means 40% of the pill is pure MDMA) then just doubt it cause there is no way I am publishing the actual doccuments, but trust me I have seen them....

Here endeth this discussion. Thanks

To answer the original question yes the purer form of MDMA does exist in Australia. But even if you get your MDMA straight from the cooks pan there is likely to still going to be some impurity in the pure MDMA powder. I suspect some pill manufacturers even import pure or close to pure MDMA powder from overseas to locally press pills.

Once a pill is pressed the pill may contain 100% or close to MDMA but combined with binders etc the total weight of the pill is obviously more than the total weight of MDMA, I don't understand what the arguments about but if your going to claim something as fact and you can't back it up with references don't get upset if people don't beleive you 8)

But to the original poster why would a dealer sell you something pure when it can be cut into bigger amounts and sold for a much higher profit. If your lucky this purer MDMA powder sometimes makes it to the street relatively uncut, but this is quite rare. I've seen MDMA powder only a few times, what people usually sell as powder is crushed up pills far from pure.

The penalties for possession would be the same as that for the same weight of pills, even though you would in effect have more MDMA. You are charged by the weight of substance including impurities not just on the MDMA content of the substance.